CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is my best theory.

She got in over her head and fled.

The problem for me is that the dog was left in such a bizzaro location. That points me to foul play. But! Maybe she wanted it to look that way?

And where is her RR? The best chance of finding Heidi is finding the RR. LE almost act like they have already found it.

Moo.
This makes the most sense to me at the moment. The dog is weird but maybe it was a quickly thought out plan & she didn’t want to dump him where there weren’t people? Just the best she could come up with on her way out of town? She could have been familiar with the place and it was near by her escape route. The building security camera footage would be very interesting.
I’m also getting the feeling her ex knew there were shenanigans going on in her life and that’s why he’s quickly getting custody in order. I don’t buy the therapy excuse but I bet he has good reasons.
And whether or not they’ve found her car is something I’d love love love to know!

Not that I can imagine.
I meant to say- why are no flowers or vigil happening in front of Heidi’s house? Downtown LA behind the H&F building in a little space on a Sunday night would be a very uninviting space to congregate. Tonight there is a game at Staples Center, so there will be traffic and a lot of game goers. It’s right next to the vigil location.

I don’t like driving under the best conditions, but I really get stressed if I have to drive downtown. Traffic, pedestrians, one-way streets, parking problems, homeless tents lining the streets. So, I agree with you.

I’m wondering if she was meeting a new guy for a date that lived at H+F?

I’m sure that LE can see if she was using any dating apps etc. MOO
Would she take her dog on a date tho? Or to show an apartment or airbnb? Or meeting a client? To me it seems like she was either visiting a friend or something that wouldn't take much time like dropping something off or picking something up. MOO

Would she take her dog on a date tho? Or to show an apartment or airbnb? Or meeting a client? To me it seems like she was either visiting a friend or something that wouldn't take much time like dropping something off or picking something up. MOO

Or Heidi knew that there was a good chance her dog would be safe there. Why she knew that, I don't know. Perhaps she had knowledge of someone who was good to animals who lived there. (And as it turns out, she was right.)

The dog is the biggest mystery (other than Heidi being missing) and/or the biggest clue.

Heidi’s home address 3129 Helms in itself is registered as a LLC. She is registered as Manager of so many LLC’s at that address that it is head spinning. Some are registered out of state.
IMO Heidi disn’t so much have a job, she has had roles that she is compensated for. She’s a natural through her rise and connections with and through JS. Friendly, sweet, helpful, generous, good mom. Player behind the scenes.
Of interest is her active role in the premier vanguard of Cannabis venture capital, Arcadian Capital, LLC which was filed in 2019 in a switch with her as a member, not manager, at her home address.
In one chapter of the saga, Arcadian was paid a “finders fee” of 330K for its part in introducing investors that grew Cura. It went on later to sue Cura Partners for $11.7 million in 2020 for basically another finders fee for introducing that turned Cura Partners into Curaleaf Holdings. That suit was settled out of court in July.
Arcadian Capital spun out a different entity during summer 2021 and is listed at a Beverly Hills address.
The speculation that Heidi was doing some little
drug deal gone wrong is so not right.
IMOO MOO
https://mjbizdaily.com/arcadian-cap...h-settlement-in-cannabis-acquisition-lawsuit/
https://www.arcadiancap.com/

There is a cannabis related business registered at an H + F address as well

This makes the most sense to me at the moment. The dog is weird but maybe it was a quickly thought out plan & she didn’t want to dump him where there weren’t people? Just the best she could come up with on her way out of town? She could have been familiar with the place and it was near by her escape route. The building security camera footage would be very interesting.
I’m also getting the feeling her ex knew there were shenanigans going on in her life and that’s why he’s quickly getting custody in order. I don’t buy the therapy excuse but I bet he has good reasons.
And whether or not they’ve found her car is something I’d love love love to know!
Just curious. Would you think differently if you knew LE had her vehicle? If she did leave everything behind to escape whatever she was fearing it must be something REALLY scary. MOO

Perhaps the child knew it or there was a list somewhere. I had to write mine down at one point because I couldn't remember them all. He was married to her so maybe he knows how she thinks and guessed correctly. And maybe my suspicions are all wrong and he never accessed her bank statements. I do all of my banking from my phone so that's another possibility. MOO

IMO he did not know the password or the son did not know password as it more than likely had sensitive work-related Files on it and if the kid had access, she probably had a separate login so he would not delete or change sensitive work information. He was divorced in 2012 thus that would make it harder to guess her password especially not living together and him being remarried.

Just curious. Would you think differently if you knew LE had her vehicle? If she did leave everything behind to escape whatever she was fearing it must be something REALLY scary. MOO
At first I was thinking that if her car is not found I would think more she took off and if they do have it, I’d think more foul play. But really I guess it would depend where they found it and the circumstances. I actually think it’s strange they haven’t said whether or not they’ve found it and if so, where. I don’t know what any of it means!

IMO he did not know the password or the son did not know password as it more than likely had sensitive work-related Files on it and if the kid had access, she probably had a separate login so he would not delete or change sensitive work information. He was divorced in 2012 thus that would make it harder to guess her password especially not living together and him being remarried.
In to seemingly everything friend D may have been helping Heidi and had the password, been a kindof an assistant.
Makes more sense than the Ex. And they both alluded to her having at least the phone in NG interview, no questioning about the laptop.

Last edited:
In to seemingly everything friend D may have been helping Heidi and had the password, been a kindof an assistant.
Makes more sense than the Ex. And they both alluded to her having at least the phone in NG interview, no questioning about the laptop.
IMO the son could've known the passwords for her devises because he spent 1/2 the week at her home and needed the computer to do homework and such.

At first I was thinking that if her car is not found I would think more she took off and if they do have it, I’d think more foul play. But really I guess it would depend where they found it and the circumstances. I actually think it’s strange they haven’t said whether or not they’ve found it and if so, where. I don’t know what any of it means!
I'd love it if they held a pressor. Trying to think if I've ever followed a case where LAPD was the lead investigative agency and don't recall anything. I've followed several in San Bernadino County, crickets over there too.

IMO the son could've known the passwords for her devises because he spent 1/2 the week at her home and needed the computer to do homework and such.

I think the question is, then why did it take 4 days for JW to 'start checking' Heidi's devices?

He had filed a missing person's report.
Their son was feeling the trauma.
Heidi's devices (as the police well know, in every case) might hold clues as to where she might be, where she might have been going, what might have been going on that might have impacted on her disappearance.

But it took 4 days to start checking the devices, for some reason.

IMO the son could've known the passwords for her devises because he spent 1/2 the week at her home and needed the computer to do homework and such.[/QUOTE

Trust me, young preteens and teens will down load and install all sorts of stuff. My wife learned this when she let our nephew use her computer. After we got the computer working again, we created a separate login with parental controls and changed her password. Trust me on this. They can really mess up your computer.

Not that I can imagine.
I meant to say- why are no flowers or vigil happening in front of Heidi’s house? Downtown LA behind the H&F building in a little space on a Sunday night would be a very uninviting space to congregate. Tonight there is a game at Staples Center, so there will be traffic and a lot of game goers. It’s right next to the vigil location.

If their intention is to keep the case in the public eye, and perhaps jog people’s memories, then I think the DTLA location is the right one. It might get more airtime and reach more people.

There has been some doubt about whether or not there were 2 laps.
Besides of all the financials and who knows what on her let’s say work laptop, I don’t think those are kid shares a laptop with mom and dad kind of households.

I think it’s probably safe to say that police know way more than they are sharing. With all the cameras everywhere these days, there has to be more evidence of her travels.
It seems to me that Ms Planck's friends are at cross purposes with LE at the moment. The friends want exposure and media attention, while LE is perfectly mum and not asking for any help from the public at all. LE knew for nearly two weeks this woman was missing and they kept quiet about it. And even after it did eventually hit the media, LE continued to stay quiet about it. That usually means LE has a pretty good idea what happened or is happening here. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed