Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being slightly bemused that people were hung up on dogs in the Summer Wells case. Now I’m all hung up on dogs.

LE never released any of the video footage, is that right? The more I think about this one the more I’m leaning towards a managed (but hopefully temporary) disappearance of some sort.
I do think Heidi had ties to the building her dog was found in. JW said her phone had received a text from someone in the building about her dog- that mean someone knew her well enough to have her cellphone number and also knew the dog was hers.

It does seem she may have had some ties to the building though. One of her friends picked her up from there once & I believe some of the building staff recognized HP & her dog.

I agree. Seems unlikely she would choose that building randomly. But she’d be putting a lot of pressure on someone who knew her by leaving her dog on their floor and expecting them to call and leave messages for her as if they were strangers. IMO they did not know her.

So who DID she really know there? And does that person know where she is?

I meant to post this last week from the LAPD regarding an “extended investigation.”

…The majority of missing person cases are solved within a few days or weeks. However, there are times when investigations may go on for several months or even years. In such situations, you may want to enlist the services of a private investigator to assist in your search. The California Department of Justice web-site may offer guidance in selecting a reputable private investigator….

FAQS LAPD
FAQs Missing Persons - LAPD Online

But if it wasn't for MSM, we wouldn't be discussing much at all....
Honestly nothing at all if you think about it. There has not been ONE press conference or update from LE ever. She would have just been listed as MP and if was not for JW and her friend we would have never heard her name. Also, nothing has been released video wise from LE if ya think about it. We know the resident supplied the alley footage BUT who leaked or where did MSM get the only other two videos we have seen…the one of her leaving her home that day and then the one of JS doing the muffin drop. Who had access to those and how did MSM obtain them I wonder?

I think a lot of what we know about this case doesn’t make sense because it’s not true. Most of it came from one source.

I assume the one source you are referring to is JW? Unfortunately, he is about the only source that was talking, and now that he has clammed up, we don't even have that. Respectfully, while almost everything we have been told, especially early on, did come from JW, we don't really know what is true and what is not true. We DO, however, know that Heidi left her home and went to see her son play a football game. She left the game and was seen on security video in an alley across from H+F, allegedly a short while later , and her dog was found in or at the H+F within a few minutes, which does pretty much verify she had been in the vicinity. She never returned home, and neither she nor her Range Rover have been seen publicly since. I believe we can all agree those statements are true, and IMO, no part of that makes sense either. JMO

Last edited:
I assume the one source you are referring to is JW? Unfortunately, he is about the only source that was talking, and now that he has clammed up, we don't even have that. Respectfully, while almost everything we have been told, especially early on, did come from JW, we don't really know what is true and what is not true. We DO, however, know that Heidi left her home and went to see her son play a football game. She left the game and was seen on security video in an alley across from H+F, allegedly a short while later , and her dog was found in or at the H+F within a few minutes, which does pretty much verify she had been in the vicinity. She never returned home, and neither she nor her Range Rover have been seen publicly since. I believe we can all agree those statements are true, and IMO, no part of that makes sense either. JMO

Agree -- and perhaps we are on a fools errand, trying to make sense out of erratic behavior.

Do we know for sure she went to the game? Do we know for sure when, where and how the dog was found?

Do we know for sure she went to the game? Do we know for sure when, where and how the dog was found?
Are we counting what JW said for sure for purposes of this question, or are you asking for sources outside of him?

If we are counting JW's answers as for sure, yes, she went to the game and left at half time. Seven was found 3 hours later on the 28th or 29th floor of one of the H+F towers, which was around 7 p.m. according to MSM reports published after the surveillance video was published.

If we are looking for confirmation outside of JW, LAPD has simply said she was last seen in Downey on the 7800 block of Gardendale St. and that HP's dog was recovered without her in Los Angeles. (LAPD MPU Twitter.) I'd have to go back through the MSM articles to see if LAPD has confirmed anything else, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

I don’t want to take anything JW says as fact unless it’s been confirmed by LE, other witnesses or evidence.
Are we counting what JW said for sure for purposes of this question, or are you asking for sources outside of him?

If we are counting JW's answers as for sure, yes, she went to the game and left at half time. Seven was found 3 hours later on the 28th or 29th floor of one of the H+F towers, which was around 7 p.m. according to MSM reports published after the surveillance video was published.

If we are looking for confirmation outside of JW, LAPD has simply said she was last seen in Downey on the 7800 block of Gardendale St. and that HP's dog was recovered without her in Los Angeles. (LAPD MPU Twitter.) I'd have to go back through the MSM articles to see if LAPD has confirmed anything else, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

I agree. Seems unlikely she would choose that building randomly. But she’d be putting a lot of pressure on someone who knew her by leaving her dog on their floor and expecting them to call and leave messages for her as if they were strangers. IMO they did not know her.

So who DID she really know there? And does that person know where she is?

<modsnip>

Heidi had a LinkedIn profile that she created under the name Heidi Wayne where says she is a licensed realtor for Coldwell Banker Previews even though she was not. "Heidi Planck" linked in profile lists numerous real estate skills and not a single skill/experience related to accounting/finance/venture capital even though her job title is controller at 2 companies are finance related (although RE can be purchased as an investment).

Heidi is linked directly to <modsnip> people through her former employer Elliman RE and other possible links. <modsnip>

Penthouse #4004 was previously listed for rent as one of the properties on Elliman RE website and elsewhere fo $23,000/month but is no longer being advertised as available. Was Heidi Wayne there showing an apartment because the actual realtor wasn't in town? Was the commission that would be paid one of the "bonuses" Heidi earned at work? (According to JW declaration/pleadings in divorce)

If the property management had something to hide, (considering they changed their policy from no security camera footage without a police report when residents asked about obtaining it for unrelated incidents to no security camera footage without a search warrant when the police asked for it related to this incident) then they may very well have used an empty apartment to conceal their activities. Who's going to catch them? They practically own the building because no one from Onni will be dropping by unannounced. Maybe Heidi stumbled in on something she wasn't supposed to see when she used a key and keyfob the property management forgot/didn't know was out there while she did something related to showing an apartment?

Not sure what exactly the connection is here but it seems more likely than not that she did in fact have a connection to the building but even after video evidence confirms she was at the building it still doesn't get much attention. Heidi's business associates backgrounds, her own personal problems, and divorce proceedings kinda seem like low hanging fruit. I'm not saying the answer isn't there but wouldn't it have been found by now if it was?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t want to take anything JW says as fact unless it’s been confirmed by LE, other witnesses or evidence.

Well there is proof that she left her house with Seven by herself (video), and was alive after the football game, as she was at Hope + flowers and on video, so what would JW have to gain by lying about that? Not to mention law enforcement could have verified that with her son, since he was at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member