Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed anywhere that HP was at her son's football game?

While not specifically saying she was at her son's football game, LAPD did say the last place she was seen was on the 7800 block of Gardendale St., in Downey, which is the location of the Catholic school's sports field where kids league games were being played. Also, many parents attend their children's sports activities, and tend to get to know one another, or at least recognize each other. I believe it is safe to assume that if she had not been at her son's game, some other parent would have come forward and contested that claim, and it is highly likely she would show up on someone's video that was taken during said game. Also, her son certainly knows if his mom was there, and was surely interviewed by LE, and I would think if he heard it reported that she was there, and she wasn't, it would have been corrected before now. JMO

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed anywhere that HP was at her son's football game?

Yes by everyone. She left at halftime and wasn't seen again. Her son's last texts to her before he found out she was missing were discussing the portion of the football game that she saw. What's sketchy to me about the football game story is the ex husband's early narrative about the game. I claimed that he brought his new girlfriend who Heidi met and that part went well but his later interviews don't mention this. I'm also not sure if he stressed how "antsy" and on edge she was, but this may have been the media blowing this points out of proportion.

Yes by everyone. She left at halftime and wasn't seen again. Her son's last texts to her before he found out she was missing were discussing the portion of the football game that she saw. What's sketchy to me about the football game story is the ex husband's early narrative about the game. I claimed that he brought his new girlfriend who Heidi met and that part went well but his later interviews don't mention this. I'm also not sure if he stressed how "antsy" and on edge she was, but this may have been the media blowing this points out of proportion.

I'm confused... I thought her ex had remarried and that HP was friendly with his current wife? I could be wrong, but I swear that I read that on here somewhere? Could someone clarify this for me?

Do they have any footage of her vehicle coming or going from the area where she walked the dog? If she drove there, they surely have cameras that show the vehicle.

I'm confused... I thought her ex had remarried and that HP was friendly with his current wife? I could be wrong, but I swear that I read that on here somewhere? Could someone clarify this for me?

JW has not remarried. He has been "engaged" to a woman about 5 years younger than he is since at least July 2018 & perhaps since 2017. We have seen a couple of texts between HP and the girlfriend that were friendly mostly on the topic of the child. However, despite having hundreds of FB friends, they don't appear to be FB friends with each other. So it's really unclear to me exactly how friendly they are. It seems to me they are simply acting like adults for the sake of the kid. And really why should they be friends?
JMO

In my non-expert opinion, what we 'know' is consistent with HP voluntarily going into drug rehab. Whether it was motivated by her employer (and paid for by their health plan) or the court order (which see) to get to see her son, it is a way to get out of any investigation for however long it takes (can take years before she 'recovers') and compels those involved to keep confidences (at least from the public). People running rehabs are used to handling 'interventions' and managing personal affairs (including pets) of those going in.

Seems that LE would be more visible in most similar cases, and friends seem to have backed off -- perhaps the word is out, among the inner circle.

JW has not remarried. He has been "engaged" to a woman about 5 years younger than he is since at least July 2018 & perhaps since 2017. We have seen a couple of texts between HP and the girlfriend that were friendly mostly on the topic of the child. However, despite having hundreds of FB friends, they don't appear to be FB friends with each other. So it's really unclear to me exactly how friendly they are. It seems to me they are simply acting like adults for the sake of the kid. And really why should they be friends?
JMO

Do we know if the fiancé has a active FB presence? I do know many people who do not have a FB account or have one and do not use it much. So i don't really base friendships in do they communicate with each other on FB or Not. JMO

Do we know if the fiancé has a active FB presence? I do know many people who do not have a FB account or have one and do not use it much. So i don't really base friendships in do they communicate with each other on FB or Not. JMO

I don't really use FB so I know what you are saying. But the girlfriend/fiancee seems to be an active user.

Of course, I have no way to know if they are friends. But I would doubt it mostly because there's no real reason for them to be and no real evidence they are friends (like photos of the two of them in social situations or FB friending/posting.) They are nearly 20 years apart in age and likely travel in very different social circles. Statistically, Wife #1 & Future Wife #2 usually aren't good friends.
I'd also think having JW in common (although the romances were in very different time periods) wouldn't be enough to form a meaningful relationship.

But that's my all my opinion.

She does. I don't think we can sleuth her, though. It's easy enough to find. I do not think she was friends with Heidi.

Mike King @Profiling Evil Covered Heidi today. Hope he really picks up the case and runs with it, much of what he's saying is simply from media. @ProfilingEvil needs to come to our thread and review it :)

Agree that his take on this case is very superficial. There is so much more out there across all platforms. Hopefully he can get someone to do actual research and dig a little deeper for him. Totally lacks any depth. IMO only.

Why does the fiancé matter though?
She certainly is another “player” in this cast of characters - IMO she is extremely close to Heidi’s son and of course her EX. So hard to know how all the pieces of the puzzle fit just yet since we cannot sleuth anything not in msm here.

She certainly is another “player” in this cast of characters - IMO she is extremely close to Heidi’s son and of course her EX. So hard to know how all the pieces of the puzzle fit just yet since we cannot sleuth anything not in msm here.
I'm clearly missing a lot of non-sleuthable details.

Yes, she is. The cover pic posted on 10/31 says everything to me.

JMO

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess was confused by the "new girlfriend" comment in an earlier post.

I too wondered about the relevance of her ex's girlfriend, but if they have been engaged as long as has been said, then she is relevant by association. She has had a relationship with the ex and his son for a fairly long period so by that she has a relationship with Heidi. It may be a distant one, but still it is a relationship. So she does have knowledge of the family dynamic.

In my non-expert opinion, what we 'know' is consistent with HP voluntarily going into drug rehab. Whether it was motivated by her employer (and paid for by their health plan) or the court order (which see) to get to see her son, it is a way to get out of any investigation for however long it takes (can take years before she 'recovers') and compels those involved to keep confidences (at least from the public). People running rehabs are used to handling 'interventions' and managing personal affairs (including pets) of those going in.

Seems that LE would be more visible in most similar cases, and friends seem to have backed off -- perhaps the word is out, among the inner circle.

As a member of the recovery community, who has been to rehab more than once, there is absolutely no reason HP would not have been able to let at least one person know where she was going. I don't know anyone who was there that did not have at least one family member or sig other who they were in touch with. Rehab, especially in LA, is not really something that you would need to hide from family and close friends. After she worked so hard to get custody of her son back, the worst thing she could do is disappear without telling anybody where she was going and for how long. And they didn't exactly take care of the dog since it was found wandering around the 29th floor of a building.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Alex Murdaugh case where he went to rehab IMO to escape scrutiny for his various misdeeds. But in that case he, or I should say his attorneys, were very loud and proud about it. Like I'm untouchable, I'm in rehab y'all have to wait till I get out.

But you are right that if she was there, no one could find her by calling and asking.

Hmmm, which interview was this?? Do you have a link? This was the HP’s first time meeting her?? I’ve never heard this and I’ve followed from the beginning.

Do they have any footage of her vehicle coming or going from the area where she walked the dog? If she drove there, they surely have cameras that show the vehicle.[/QUOTE
No footage has been released of her vehicles coming or going

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members