CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focused reply. While anything is possible, what little we do know points more towards foul play. Time will tell.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Foul play is probably what happened. Just throwing out ideas. Maybe she knew it was going to get ugly so she set this all in motion. Made it look like someone got her to get them off her trail until whoever is behind the big mess is picked up? I’m thinking about the lady recently in Spring, TX. Totally different scenarios but she never picked her kids up from school and was missing for a month. No contact with anyone. She came out of hiding when her abusive ex was arrested. Heidi knows her son is safe with his father. I hope she’s just hiding and is safe. I would hate for that little boy to lose his mother at such a young and vulnerable age. He will need counseling after all this.

Foul play is probably what happened. Just throwing out ideas. Maybe she knew it was going to get ugly so she set this all in motion. Made it look like someone got her to get them off her trail until whoever is behind the big mess is picked up? I’m thinking about the lady recently in Spring, TX. Totally different scenarios but she never picked her kids up from school and was missing for a month. No contact with anyone. She came out of hiding when her abusive ex was arrested. Heidi knows her son is safe with his father. I hope she’s just hiding and is safe. I would hate for that little boy to lose his mother at such a young and vulnerable age. He will need counseling after all this.
You're right. The circumstances look bleak, but this could all be unrelated to what happened to Heidi. Wouldn't it be wonderful if she were overwhelmed and ducked out for a bit? I noticed in some of the more recent pictures, Heidi is very thin, possibly indicating a heavy stress load.

From the link, bolded by me:
“Planck, her silver Range Rover, her purse, her personal phone, and her computer were all missing.” Mom missing after video shows her leaving for son’s football game nearly 2 weeks ago | CBS 17

If her personal phone is the one missing, does it then follow that the phone the ex found in her home was her business one? If so, doesn’t it seem she was not planning on doing work or being on call for work when she went to watch her son’s football game?
If it was her work phone in the house, and the personal one is missing, I'm wondering how it is that Mr. Wayne and Heidi's friend were able to to know who to contact among her "friends, boyfriends, and family" as he stated.
Would Heidi have those contacts on her work phone as well? Maybe.

Moo i have a few phones. Only one has a sim but the phones are tethered so alot of info is on all phones. I find i do not use text or phone much. I use fb and other apps to communicate so i do not need sim card and can use other phones with just wifi. Moo

I wonder if she's been put in witness protection because of her being an informant to the gov't due to the situation with all the fraud and companies she is tied to with the same partners and contacts. In my opinion it's either this or someone made her disappear. MOO

I wonder if she's been put in witness protection because of her being an informant to the gov't due to the situation with all the fraud and companies she is tied to with the same partners and contacts. In my opinion it's either this or someone made her disappear. MOO
I considered that also. I wonder that too. However the whole thing with her dog and that apartment building is odd if that is the case.

I thought of this also, but wouldn't it be done more smoothly by the Feds so that LE and family would not be looking so desperately for her and keeping her name out there in the news? I can't reconcile that and also the way the dog was found, apparently abandoned with going into witness protection. But, on the other hand, it is easier for me think she may have gone underground herself without help. Where is her car?

I don't either. It looks suspicious to me that there are SO MANY LLCs that she's running, or at least co-running, but maybe it's not suspicious at all.
I'll share something I'm seeing recently at work. I'm in solid waste and approve all applications fir credit. We accept agricultural wastestreams. Companies are setting up separate LLCs and credit accounts for individual fields. They are incorporated as BKT Farming, but have all these other LLCs to protect certain assets. Real Estate Developers do the same thing. Each construction project is a separate LLC for the same reason. If the project or field bankrupts, no one can go after personal assets. It seems Heidi's companies may be hiding transferred assets, or at least playing a shell game with them. I'm still not certain what the end game is but it's enough to catch the Feds attention.

Do you have a link to that Texas case, would be interested to read it. TIA

If I was going to have to leave my dog to disappear while not let anyone I know know I am planning to disappear what safer place than on a high floor of a luxury condo. Someone is going to take notice and they are not going to starve or be hit by a car. There could be some method to that madness. JMO I find the reaching out on facebook to people from her past immediately proceeding her disappearance strange. I find the FBI entering her house with guns drawn really strange. Hadn't her ex already been there when he found her work phone? At this time I am thinking and hoping she either voluntarily disappeared or she has been put in protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee