Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the initial inquiries onto several of the disco beat boards to see if we could find anyone else that remembered MM'S Seattle Andrea. To try to rule her out OR to keep following the possibility she could be our girl.

Montana man posted a follow up on disco beat about his details that he remembered.

I am not sure who the new poster there is that made the comment that Seattle Andrea is our "Andrea", but I have emailed them and will post if i hear back. I gave them the links to here and the Facebook page. Possibly they knew her... Possibly not. Fingers crossed xx

Has anyone considered the painstaking task of checking out yearbooks of schools in the Seattle area for anyone who may resemble Andrea Doe, to follow up on MontanaMan's lead? I know it's already like finding a needle in a haystack, plus she may have been from the east coast, but there's a tiny glimmer of hope it might work. She apparently looked like she could be around high school or college age.

I have checked most of the yearbooks on ancestry in Seattle for "Andreas"... Nothing outstanding that I saw.

I am not sure who the new poster there is that made the comment that Seattle Andrea is our "Andrea", but I have emailed them and will post if i hear back. I gave them the links to here and the Facebook page. Possibly they knew her... Possibly not. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks Missy.
I'm finally caught up on a few things & decided to reply as well. I have a feeling that "Adrian" is someone participating in this thread.

Thanks Missy.
I'm finally caught up on a few things & decided to reply as well. I have a feeling that "Adrian" is someone participating in this thread.

I had the pleasure of emailing David from City Beat today. He said that "Big Mouth Andrea" was Italian/Greekish... They did quite a bit together over the years from about 84-88/9 possibly even early 90....they also went to other clubs together and ALWAYS got ready at her APT on CAP HILL....

He believes that she may have gone to Cali with a friend but has to confirm with the friend they would have gone down there to see in the 90s...

She went to Seattle Central community college; said that he went to class with her a few times...... SCCC was about 86-7 or 88ish...

NOT sure of last name but a 5-6 letter name starting with B or P sticks in his mind. Says back then they mostly went by first names and nicks....

He's going to try to get in touch with a few friends; hopefully we will know soon if our Andrea Doe is their Andrea or not.

I'm done for the night; hopefully will talk to him more tomorrow.

I had the pleasure of emailing David from City Beat today. He said that "Big Mouth Andrea" was Italian/Greekish... They did quite a bit together over the years from about 84-88/9 possibly even early 90....they also went to other clubs together and ALWAYS got ready at her APT on CAP HILL....

He believes that she may have gone to Cali with a friend but has to confirm with the friend they would have gone down there to see in the 90s...

She went to Seattle Central community college; said that he went to class with her a few times...... SCCC was about 86-7 or 88ish...

NOT sure of last name but a 5-6 letter name starting with B or P sticks in his mind. Says back then they mostly went by first names and nicks....

He's going to try to get in touch with a few friends; hopefully we will know soon if our Andrea Doe is their Andrea or not.

I'm done for the night; hopefully will talk to him more tomorrow.

Can't believe I forgot to include one important piece of info!
Seattle Andrea went to Cali with a guy that is now deceased. This is why he has to confirm with the person they went to see. He got back to me after I was done for the night; so I have to read his next email.

Changes to NamUs UP #7672

NamUs Case #7672 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url

The following fields have been changed:
Image added
Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age 24 years
Hair color Brown - Short & wavy
Eye color Brown
Scars and marks - Slight acne scars, lower face
Piercings - Ears pierced 1x each
DNA - nucDNA
Reference #BK-09-001523
Lab ORI - CA0349400

Clothing on body - Black dress size small label "ZZ",
Hot pink loose knit sweater,
Red long sleeve shirt size sm. "New Hero", Native American design,
Bra 40D,
Black fishnet stockings

Footwear - Hot pink pumps with decorative holes on toes (says Leather on inside bottom and a price tag on one is blurry but visible) size 6

Jewelry - Ring of human hair on left pinky finger
OCTD route 64 + 64A schedule (Santa Ana to Seal Beach)

Other items found with body Orange plastic large motel-like key ring/tag "218", with gold key # SC9

Changes to NamUs UP #7672

NamUs Case #7672 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url

The following fields have been changed:
Image added
Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age 24 years
Hair color Brown - Short & wavy
Eye color Brown
Scars and marks - Slight acne scars, lower face
Piercings - Ears pierced 1x each
DNA - nucDNA
Reference #BK-09-001523
Lab ORI - CA0349400

Clothing on body - Black dress size small label "ZZ",
Hot pink loose knit sweater,
Red long sleeve shirt size sm. "New Hero", Native American design,
Bra 40D,
Black fishnet stockings

Footwear - Hot pink pumps with decorative holes on toes (says Leather on inside bottom and a price tag on one is blurry but visible) size 6

Jewelry - Ring of human hair on left pinky finger
OCTD route 64 + 64A schedule (Santa Ana to Seal Beach)

Other items found with body Orange plastic large motel-like key ring/tag "218", with gold key # SC9

Attachments

• Clothing.jpg
    Clothing.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Shoes.jpg
    Shoes.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 52
Note for the key description added:
The #sc9 I believe refers to a HOTEL key blank schlage brand
There are a few different styles, but I believe these are different than what a locker key would look like.
http://www.lockpicks.com/schlageesc96-pin.aspx
http://t.hdsupplysolutions.com/weba...=10051&catalogId=&rstate=887025-1&req=catalog

Also, Carl, do you have a comprehensive list of the yearbook searches you have done for her? I am using ancestry, and have started to keep better track of what I have scanned...do you mainly use classmates?

Seeing her shoes is so chilling to me. It somehow brings her closer back to life.
Who are you, our sad little girl...

I found the board & posted for them to check Andrea out.
I took the mention of adoption to mean the sister that posted was adopted; not Amber. The resemblance is close enough for tthose that knew her to see if it should be looked into further.

I was coming here to suggest Amber. The height is off and the distance is far, but she does resemble Andrea Doe. Roselvr, did you ever hear back from anyone on that board?

Can you elaborate as to why you.think so? TIA

I'm confused too. Last I saw, people were looking for Seattle yearbooks and I haven't seen anything since then to indicate that she was alive and well?

Can you elaborate as to why you.think so? TIA
David! It's Brian......yes, that Brian! I finally got your messages. I sent you one to your Hotmail account. Call me soon and we'll talk about the good times. Maybe we'll have some more too, eh? I sent you my number etc. By the way, Andrea is NOT dead. Whoever put that up is sooooooo wrong. I know right where she is and she is my friend on FB. So, perish the thought that she is gone from our lives. Take care, my friend and hope to hear from you soon. - Old, Free And Single in Montana - Batcave Brian

Read more: City Beat : Seattle, Washington | DiscoMusic.com http://www.discomusic.com/clubs-more/8982_0_6_0_C/#ixzz2eviZRhhf
Follow us: 88895938509 on Facebook

David! It's Brian......yes, that Brian! I finally got your messages. I sent you one to your Hotmail account. Call me soon and we'll talk about the good times. Maybe we'll have some more too, eh? I sent you my number etc. By the way, Andrea is NOT dead. Whoever put that up is sooooooo wrong. I know right where she is and she is my friend on FB. So, perish the thought that she is gone from our lives. Take care, my friend and hope to hear from you soon. - Old, Free And Single in Montana - Batcave Brian

Read more: City Beat : Seattle, Washington | DiscoMusic.com http://www.discomusic.com/clubs-more/8982_0_6_0_C/#ixzz2eviZRhhf
Follow us: 88895938509 on Facebook

I contacted Brian earlier this year because I had found who I thought to be his Andrea. He was overjoyed but hadn't made contact to confirm it was her.

Then I just...never heard anything again. He hadn't responded to any further messages.

I wish he would have come back to let us know so that we could rule her out and move on looking for other possible IDs for Andrea Doe.

I'm just waking up; MontanaMan aka Batcave Brian contacted me the other day; we talked about FB Andrea. It is not her. Wish I could log in last night.

She is the wrong person..

And so, we are back to square one. With such a distinctive appearance, how can this girl not be known? Under what circumstances would someone *not* want to claim a deceased loved one? Perhaps someone trying to avoid the law?

I contacted Brian earlier this year because I had found who I thought to be his Andrea. He was overjoyed but hadn't made contact to confirm it was her.

Then I just...never heard anything again. He hadn't responded to any further messages.

I wish he would have come back to let us know so that we could rule her out and move on looking for other possible IDs for Andrea Doe.

Sorry if my last post is confusing. My ex-brother in law went home for lunch Wednesday & found his wife passed away; she was 54; has 6 kids... her passing hit me hard...

I should have let Missy answer... Missy found a post by her that she did not go by the name Andrea; she went by Morgan; thus she is not "big mouth Andrea"

I have to see if MM replied to my last email. I do not have time right now; feeding my grandson then have to start dinner.

I'm just waking up; MontanaMan aka Batcave Brian contacted me the other day; we talked about FB Andrea. It is not her. Wish I could log in last night.

She is the wrong person..

So big mouth Andrea who Montana Man thought this could be is alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876