Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to update you guys since Roselvr has had a death in the family and might not be on much. We have been trying to confirm or deny MM's "big mouth Andrea" to be our doe. Roselvr is in direct conversations with both MM and new lead David currently.

MM/Brian got a lead that his Andrea might be alive and on Facebook (maybe yours, SFNancyDrew)! Last update I had from Roselvr said that Brian had NOT spoken to nor confirmed that this was his Andrea. (Her last post seemed to mean that he had confirmed her to NOT be his Andrea. I checked out this Andrea on Facebook and while she was around the area in that scene, she posts that she was known as MORGAN, not Andrea back then.

Yes, he did make that post at the disco beat website ..(maybe in hopeful haste).but I think he has since spoken with Roselvr and doesn't think that one on FB is her.

Hopefully she will be able to get a definitive answer from both of "big mouth Andrea's" friends soon, but I really think the one on Facebook is NOT their girl and still leaves open the possibility that our Doe is their friend.

Hope that makes sense.

They are trying to find old pictures and additional info from some other of their friends, so we will just have to wait for now before ruling anything out, I think.

I have to see if MM replied to my last email. I do not have time right now; feeding my grandson then have to start dinner.

Wanted to let everyone know that MM's computer died so he has not had a computer.

So big mouth Andrea who Montana Man thought this could be is alive?

No, I think what they are saying is that the girl on Facebook who Batcave Brian thought was "Big Mouth Andrea" turned out not to be BMA.

So the way I interpreted Roselvr's comment is that we still have not identified "Big Mouth Andrea", and therefore, still don't know if BMA is Huntington Beach Andrea Doe.

Correct me, Roselvr, if I am misinterpreting you.

i am so so sorry to hear about your loss Roselvr. my heart goes out to you and your loved ones :(

i am glad MountainMan is ok and it was just a technical issue keeping him away.

its great to see some traction being made on resolving this BMA/Andrea Doe connection.

Carl, since you've seen her pic, did you have any feeling about the possible I posted (Fawn Abell)? Any similarity?

Carl, since you've seen her pic, did you have any feeling about the possible I posted (Fawn Abell)? Any similarity?

I don't think she is Fawn Abell. There is very little resemblance IMO.

I'm not Carl :), but I did go have another look at Fawn and she is listed as having red hair/blue eyes, so not a match to our brown/brown here.

( Personally, i did think her nose looked sorta similar to the recon, though)...

I'm not Carl :), but I did go have another look at Fawn and she is listed as having red hair/blue eyes, so not a match to our brown/brown here.

( Personally, i did think her nose looked sorta similar to the recon, though)...

yeah, i know she was a reach. i just dont want to stall out while this BM Andrea mystery is waiting to be resolved... i knew hair color was off, but i do know of people whose hair color changed with age. it was worth a try :)

Someone should look into making a movie about this It seems like it'll make a goon omr

The way I understood it, Batcave Brian's friend Andrea, is not Huntington Beach Doe per Brian because he found her on FB and she is still alive.

If you can find Batcave Brian's FB you can find his friend Andrea. Even though she is now an adult, she looks similar to the sketch.

Maybe RoseLvr will come back and confirm.

The way I understood it, Batcave Brian's friend Andrea, is not Huntington Beach Doe per Brian because he found her on FB and she is still alive.

If you can find Batcave Brian's FB you can find his friend Andrea. Even though she is now an adult, she looks similar to the sketch.

I understood that the Andrea who was located alive was a different person because she went by the name Morgan in her goth days (or maybe the other way around - Morgan is her real name and Andrea is her nickname?). The Andrea who might be this Jane Doe hasn't been accounted for yet.

We are still unsure if "our" Andrea is MM's friend Andrea. Sidneyia is right; the Andrea he thought was Big mouth Andrea; went by Morgan back then.

I will try to touch base with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 85
The other thing is, if you look at her front teeth, there seems to be something a little off with them, that may have required work at some stage.

We are still unsure if "our" Andrea is MM's friend Andrea. Sidneyia is right; the Andrea he thought was Big mouth Andrea; went by Morgan back then.

I will try to touch base with him.

Also, there were two Andreas, and I totally can't keep straight which one is which :p

David! It's Brian......yes, that Brian! I finally got your messages. I sent you one to your Hotmail account. Call me soon and we'll talk about the good times. Maybe we'll have some more too, eh? I sent you my number etc. By the way, Andrea is NOT dead. Whoever put that up is sooooooo wrong. I know right where she is and she is my friend on FB. So, perish the thought that she is gone from our lives. Take care, my friend and hope to hear from you soon. - Old, Free And Single in Montana - Batcave Brian

Read more: City Beat : Seattle, Washington | DiscoMusic.com http://www.discomusic.com/clubs-more/8982_0_6_0_C/#ixzz2eviZRhhf
Follow us: 88895938509 on Facebook

No, I think what they are saying is that the girl on Facebook who Batcave Brian thought was "Big Mouth Andrea" turned out not to be BMA.

Also, there were two Andreas, and I totally can't keep straight which one is which :p

The Andrea that MM thought was "big mouth Andrea" is not BMA; she goes by her middle name Morgan.
We are still looking for "our Andrea"; aka "Big mouth Andrea"..
I sent an email to try to touch base with David to see if he found out if BMA came back from CA. Also emailed MM

Namus ruleouts as of January 13, 2013

Kimberly Billy 1965 California
Cynthia Carmack 1971 Ohio
Andrea Durham 1976 Florida
Tebble Garrett 1970 South Carolina
Amy Johnson 1961 California
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Maria Medina 1970 California
Dean Pyle 1966 Michigan
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Mary Shondel 1959 Minnesota
Annette Vail 1965 Arizona
Sheree Warren 1960 Utah
Julie Weflen 1959 Washington

https://identifyus.org/cases/7672

Is there any chance that she had her dental work done in Canada or Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member