Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got off a couple of emails to some local reporters with a link to all her info and the new sketch. Hopefully, someone will run an anniversary article and the new sketch will spark someone's memory!

Thinking of Andrea today. 24 years now, which is sadly possibly more years than she spent on earth..

I don't recall seeing Nerissa Franklin mentioned here yet.

She was 15 when she ran away from her foster home in Mississippi about three months prior to "Andrea's" death.

I don't know how recent her pic was to when she went missing. Her head's tilted downward so I can't tell about her nose, but she appears to have acne on her chin, has pierced ears, and height, weight, eye and hair color all match up.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20555
* * *DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway

I don't recall seeing Nerissa Franklin mentioned here yet.

She was 15 when she ran away from her foster home in Mississippi about three months prior to "Andrea's" death.

I don't know how recent her pic was to when she went missing. Her head's tilted downward so I can't tell about her nose, but she appears to have acne on her chin, has pierced ears, and height, weight, eye and hair color all match up.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20555
* * *DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway

I would say that's a very likely possibility. Good find.

Attached, collage of Nerissa with the old and new sketches of Andrea. Click to enlarge. As you say, it's hard to compare features because of the angle and lighting, but it looks close enough. Sketches, even the very scientific and detailed ones, are still only an approximation.

Attachments

• AndreaDoe CA 1990 with Nerissa Franklin.png
    AndreaDoe CA 1990 with Nerissa Franklin.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 245
wow I can wait to find out the results. She does look good.

Well guys & gals; be prepared to be floored at the new NCMEC recon added to her NamUs profile.

Not liking the new forum software for images. To see it directly on NamUs click my link above

Attachments

• 1Huntington_Beach__CA_Jane_Doe__1226048update.jpg
    1Huntington_Beach__CA_Jane_Doe__1226048update.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 286
Well guys & gals; be prepared to be floored at the new NCMEC recon added to her NamUs profile.

Not liking the new forum software for images. To see it directly on NamUs click my link above

What happened to her olive complextion full cheeks and very upturned nose. This recon looks like A cousin of Anne Frank.

Wow - that image is.....well...

Carl - what do you think?

I'm on the cell. Carl & I were discussing it this morning. We think her nose was damaged in the accident. She doesn't look as Italian to me now

This is the new sketch compared to the photo of Nerissa Franklin, the last person who was suggested as a possible match for Andrea. I see her DNA is now complete. Is Andrea's in CODIS? I seem to recall at one time the California DOJ was holding hers.

Attachments

• AndreaDoe CA 1990 new sketch with Nerissa Franklin.png
    AndreaDoe CA 1990 new sketch with Nerissa Franklin.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 260
The new pic makes her look younger than the estimated age range now or is that just me???

She looks between 13 and 15 in this pic to me. Im stunned by this image.
Why am I now thinking her family knows about this, but had disowned her?

I thought the picture looked about college age.

I alternate between thinking that every word she told the guy at the trailer park was the truth, and thinking that it was just some kind of story taking advantage of her youthful looks and she's really much older.

What if it's both? She could exaggerate some things. It's hard to make up a whole story on the spot. There is always some truth in a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone new to the thread; I suggest you see a few posts I made where I quoted the most important info in the thread. Start here post 696 to 699.

This is the summary I have on the FB page that tells what she said to the guys she shared a ride with as well as the guy at the trailer park where she spent the night.

Accident victim 4/1/1990 Pacific Coast Highway west of Newland, Huntington Beach CA
FEATURES: Black dress, fishnet stockings, pink sweater, black nail toe polish, 40D Bra, size 6 shoe size, human hair ring on left ring finger, acne scars/ face, restorations on back of top front 4 teeth. Her teeth showed signs of previous orthodontics and she had received dental care shortly before her death.

This unidentified young woman died around 10 pm on April 1, 1990 while crossing Pacific Coast Highway west of Newland, Huntington Beach, California. She died at the scene of a broken neck.

She was Caucasian and estimated to be between 18 to 30 with a closer estimate of 17-21. She had brown hair and brown eyes, was 5'4" and 122 lbs. She had acne scars on her face, was well nourished and large breasted.

When found she was wearing a pink sweater, a red long-sleeved shirt, a black cotton dress, fishnet stockings, a 40D bra and size 6 pink shoes. She had a ring made of human hair on her left ring finger.

Dental information: PFM jackets on back of #7-10. Restorations #2,15,19,20. Missing #6,11,21,28-spaces closed. Missing wisdom teeth. Porcelain dental work. Prior orthodontics.

After her sketch was published in a local newspaper, two men came forward saying they had met the victim a couple weeks before her death. Both said they only knew her by her first name, Andrea.

According to them Andrea said she was from the East Coast.

The first man said he had befriended her two weeks before the accident. Both had shared the same car while hitchhiking on Pacific Coast Highway. He was 100% positive that was the same person. He said Andrea told him she was adopted and trying to find her real family. He added that she told him she was from somewhere like Virginia but told a woman she was from New York. Though she claimed to be 25-26, he thought she appeared as young as 16.

The second man said Andrea spent one night at his house. He said she had no place to stay at and no money for food or clothing so he let her use one bed room, fed her and gave her some money. Andrea then bought clothes at a Goodwill store, including a pair of shoes for $19.95 that she was wearing at the time of her death. He said she had told him her parents were pretty well-known but she didn't want to say who they were and that she had been adopted at a very young age. He also said that the ring made of hair she had was of her own hair that she had cut in front of him and then placed on her finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654