Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its kind of a long shot but I think the sketch looks a lot like the age progression of Mary Lozano. Her age would be right but there is a huge gap between when Mary went missing at age 4 and when Jane doe was killed. Mary would have been 25.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lozano_mary.html

She was recently sent in to be compared to 1979 Caledonia NY Jane Doe; someone contacted me at Cali's FB page. I just grabbed Andrea's NamUs DNA info; her DNA is stored in CA DOJ; so someone would have to contact her ME or case worker.
Andrea NamUs
Orange County Coroner's Dept Scott Hayes - 714-647-7411

This is what I found out when I looked Mary up for Cali - Mary Lozano Missing from Venice CA Feb 13, 1969 Age 4

Mary's NamUs link she has DNA on file - Physical/ medical - Other distinctive physical characteristics - The child was born with two big toes, so she has scars are on the inside near her big toes. The child may have a mono-brow.

NCMEC link - Mary's photo is shown age-progressed to 48 years. She was last seen at her home on February 13, 1969 at approximately 9:30 p.m. Mary has surgical scars on both feet.

attachment.php

Pardon me, I read the thread and I'm still confused on the difference between "big mouth andrea", Seattle Andrea, FB Andrea, and MM's "Awn-Drey-uh"... are any of these the same people... obviously she'd not been identified as any of these.

Pardon me, I read the thread and I'm still confused on the difference between "big mouth andrea", Seattle Andrea, FB Andrea, and MM's "Awn-Drey-uh"... are any of these the same people... obviously she'd not been identified as any of these.

Big Mouth Andrea, Seattle Andrea, and MM's "Awn-Drey-Uh" are all the same person. FB Andrea was a different friend of MM whom he thought might be BMA/SA/MM"Awn-Drey-Uh", but turned out not to be.

Was it even confirmed the mourning type ring was her hair or are we just going by what the mobile home salesman said?

I don't know why it took me so long to notice that she put the mourning ring on her wedding finger....this was all about the loss of a lover. And since this was April's fools day...I'd say she thought she was the fool. Unrequited love....suicide. This is what is resonating for me at the moment. I just spent quite a bit of time looking at missing Doe's from a year before our Doe's death. No one looks even close to me. I'll keep looking. I'm trying to figure out under what conditions would someone not be reported missing?

i dont think i've ever seen her name mentioned. she looks similar enough (IMO) and it's been so long without an answer as to who she is that i dont think it could hurt to submit her. Unless Carl or someone who has seen her actual picture thinks there is just no way?

Yes; she's been suggested before

Unofficial List of Women That Have Been Suggested as a Match Or Compared To Andrea And/Or Ruled Out

The following missing have been suggested as possible matches for Andrea on Websleuths (link below). This list is to save time for anyone trying to find a match.

Andrea NamUs https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7672

DNA Type / Location - nucDNA -Location CA DOJ (Jan Bashinski Laboratory) Reference # BK-09-001523 Lab ORI CA0349400 - CA DOJ Missing Persons DNA Program 916-227-5997.

Alicia Bernice Markovich

Amber Carrie Potts* Canadian

Amy Billig

Andria Ann Bailey

Andrea Darlene Allen

Andrea Durham

Andrea Jean Coyle

Andrea Joy Hall

Angelica Longoria*

Aundria Michelle Bowman (Finger print rule out)

Christina Hermert

Christina Lee White

Christina Monteiro

Christine Miller - located

Cynthia Carmack

Cynthia Lorraine Perry - she had a heart tattoo on her left arm

Dean Marie Pyle Peters

Deborah A. McCall

Diane Genice Dye Websleuths 7/6/2013

Diann Lynn Tatum*

Donna Barnhill* - A mole / birthmark on her right arm. Prior to her disappearance, she had never been to a dentist. Donna's nose is boxier

Doreen Jane Vincent

Elizabeth A. Eisel** Eisel was last seen in Washington in 1985. Eisel's adoptive mother died in 1977 and Eisel began to show interest in locating her birth mother afterward.

After attending the University of Minnesota she moved to Orange County, California, and lived with a relative.

Ellen Linda Akers*

Fawn Abell - *WS 8/13/13 - Age 15, Missing July 25, 1985 Bethany OK

Frances Morales *Hispanic/Latino

Hazel Klug

Ilene Beth Misheloff

Jackie Boyer*

Jennifer Lynn Pandos

Jinisina Stonehouse: - Also mentions four teeth treated. From Canada

Jonelle Renee Matthews

Justine Gabrielle Flynn***

Karen Lynn Zendrosky

Kelly Morrissey

Launa Renee scar on abdomen

Lois Marie Hanna* Canadian

Margaret Jane Chauncy - *has 4 upper front teeth that are capped with bridge work link. Andrea has regular caps

Maria Gabriela Madina

Marjorie Alice Knox* *Has a mole

Martha Wes Dunn

Mary Ann Hogland - McCluskey

Meredith Ann Medina

Michelle Marie Ashley Nicholaou*

Pamela Lynne Neal** *pierced ears - scar on her chin and hand

Patricia Anne Osborn - Biracial- presumed victim of Gary Ridgeway

Patricia Schmidt

Paulette Susan Jaster

Rhonda Lynn Yocom - Asian or Pacific Islander *tattoo

Shaliegh Sharrie Phillips, age 12; missing since 2/12/88 from El Cajon, CA. Endangered runaway (WS 7/24/13) **** NamUs DNA tests complete

Shannon Potter

Sherry Young - *Pic of her as small child

Sheryl Tillinghast

Stacey Kelekoma

Susan Anne Swedell

Stefanie Stroh

Tamara Dawn Porrin

Tammy Mahoney

Theresa M. Fischbach - tattoo of a cross between thumb and index finger

Vicki Sundgaard

Wendy Jamie Abrams-Nishikai

thanks for digging this list up again. i didn't remember her being mentioned. sad that there are so many name on that list and none of them are andrea - sad for andrea as well as all the families of these other girls who havent been found :/

i cant remember though. were these names just tossed out on this thread or have all these girls actually been submitted somewhere to be officially reviewed?

thanks for digging this list up again. i didn't remember her being mentioned. sad that there are so many name on that list and none of them are andrea - sad for andrea as well as all the families of these other girls who havent been found :/

i cant remember though. were these names just tossed out on this thread or have all these girls actually been submitted somewhere to be officially reviewed?

My old Blackberry needs to be replaced; the ball doesn't click; so I can't log in or reply from my cell. Was hoping Carl would reply.

Some were turned in while others were Carl saying no because he's seen the PM pic. I could be wrong; but I do not think I took notes on every name; was a huge job picking through the post. If you take a name; hit the search this post. It should bring up every post she's mentioned. It's possible you find an older original list I posted that may have more info

Is anyone up for writing local journalists to see if they might publish an anniversary article? We now have the Facebook page which is an easy and navigatable link...
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaJaneDoeCA
If nobody else can do it sooner, I can on Monday.

As for the suggested list, I do believe that few have actually been submitted but I will try to look back and see what I can find. I know we we're working on a list of questions to send to the investigator, maybe we could narrow down the suggestion list and send our top picks along with that?

Roselvr, did either of the guys ever get back to you? I know we were hoping to get some old pics of "big mouth Andrea"...

in my downtime at work the last week i have been looking through the profiles of every woman on charley project, thinking maybe there will be someone that just clicks in general appearance, even if the vitals dont exactly match. a big part of my thinking is that i dont think people can typically judge others' height/weight accurately - example: i recently asked my husband, my father and my best friend how tall they really thought i was. each said a different number, none the height listed on my license (which isnt accurate anyway - and user error can lead to things like dates or eye color being entered incorrectly.

so... to that end, i will probably be tossing out some long shots in the next few weeks because i want andrea to have a name!

first wild guess:

tara calico
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html

(tara is listed as 3 inches taller than andrea, and i don't see a strong resemblance to carl's rendering, but a year of abuse could take its toll on one's appearance?)

or if not tara, the girl in the polaroids that was found and suspected of being tara. the 2nd pictures was found in Montecito, a 2-hour drive from huntington beach and was likely taken in or after june 1989. if this girl was being held for an extended period and escaped, she may have been too ashamed to go home?

in my downtime at work the last week i have been looking through the profiles of every woman on charley project, thinking maybe there will be someone that just clicks in general appearance, even if the vitals dont exactly match. a big part of my thinking is that i dont think people can typically judge others' height/weight accurately - example: i recently asked my husband, my father and my best friend how tall they really thought i was. each said a different number, none the height listed on my license (which isnt accurate anyway - and user error can lead to things like dates or eye color being entered incorrectly.

so... to that end, i will probably be tossing out some long shots in the next few weeks because i want andrea to have a name!

first wild guess:

tara calico
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html

(tara is listed as 3 inches taller than andrea, and i don't see a strong resemblance to carl's rendering, but a year of abuse could take its toll on one's appearance?)

or if not tara, the girl in the polaroids that was found and suspected of being tara. the 2nd pictures was found in Montecito, a 2-hour drive from huntington beach and was likely taken in or after june 1989. if this girl was being held for an extended period and escaped, she may have been too ashamed to go home?

Both have DNA in CODIS so no match. And actually, the girl in the photo was more likely a prank. LE suspects Tara was killed in an hit-and-ran and have suspects but no body=no arrest.
http://www.news-bulletin.com/files/archives/83316-09-20-08.html

Is anyone up for writing local journalists to see if they might publish an anniversary article? We now have the Facebook page which is an easy and navigatable link...
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaJaneDoeCA
If nobody else can do it sooner, I can on Monday.

As for the suggested list, I do believe that few have actually been submitted but I will try to look back and see what I can find. I know we we're working on a list of questions to send to the investigator, maybe we could narrow down the suggestion list and send our top picks along with that?

Roselvr, did either of the guys ever get back to you? I know we were hoping to get some old pics of "big mouth Andrea"...

NO

New sketch added to NamUs

attachment.php

Attachments

• 03222014AndreaSketch.jpg
    03222014AndreaSketch.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 386
That one is much closer. It captures her sparkle, which was still coming through on the PM photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!