Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but try calling an LE office and telling them that.

Her mother from what I've read is an immigrant from Italy. This would explain "Andreas" complexion as being "dark" or tan.

andrea is a boy's name in italy, the equivalent of andrew, for some unknown reason it became a very popular girl's name in southamerica in the 70s especially in argentina (a child actress, andrea del boca, made it popular), brasil and peru
so she could be latina but the question is: was andrea her real name?

lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

andrea is a boy's name in italy, the equivalent of andrew, for some unknown reason it became a very popular girl's name in southamerica in the 70s especially in argentina (a child actress, andrea del boca, made it popular), brasil and peru
so she could be latina but the question is: was andrea her real name?

lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

Andrea has been a moderately popular girls' name in the US since I was in high school in the 70's, so there's no reason it couldn't have been her real name. But I kind of think it might not have been.

I went thrifting today at Goodwill and I got a pair of gently used Nine West black leather 3.75 inch pumps for $5. They retail online for $80. OK, that was off topic, but my point is...

The most expensive shoes I found were $12.50. Andrea's shoes cost $20...I know this point has been brought up before, but I thought I would bring it back up. Were they designer-brand? Because if so, maybe she was a bargain-hunter, and they were designer. She clearly wasn't trying to ration the money because that is a ton for Goodwill shoes.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bowman_aundria.html
I did a search and couldn't find any posted connection between these two. There are minor differences but nothing that would obviously rule her out (that I could find, anyway).
She's been suggested and ruled out before (several times in this thread):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ybe-named-Andrea-Apr-90&p=9153939#post9153939

Carl's post

This "Andrea" Jane doe is not Aundria Bowman. She has been ruled out. I know Aundria's birth mother, who named her Alexis Miranda Badger before putting her up for adoption (whereby Alexis was renamed Aundria Bowman).

Her mother has seen the postmortem photo and is 100% certain that this is not Alexis/Aundria.

Also Post #55 is from Aundria's LE that is now retired.
I am the Cold Case Investigator from the Michigan State Police that is working on Aundria's case. The Jane Doe in CA is not Aundria. We found usable fingerprints and compared them at the MSP lab, getting the result that they are not the same person. Also the family viewed photos of the Jane Doe from CA and stated it was not Aundria. We are still seeking information on her, as well as our other Cold Cases if anyone has information, please contact me at ernstesse@michigan.gov. You can view the missing persons at www.findthemissing.org (serach Michigan). Thanks to all those who commented. Rusty

I'm guessing I need to work on my search terms but thank you for the info/quotes.

Usually the best term to use is the missing person's name in the Search Thread box (at the top of each page). Namus and Doenet case numbers work well too.

Usually the best term to use is the missing person's name in the Search Thread box (at the top of each page). Namus and Doenet case numbers work well too.

I think I used Aundria, but I knew the 2 posts I was looking for & had an idea of where they were. I have my thread settings to show 100 posts per page, which makes searching easier, especially if I use my browser search

This young lady was suggested for a Missouri IUD, but I see a resemblance to "Andrea" in this thread:

Juliana Mae Schubert

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/548dfwa.html

unless she's listed as a rule-out somewhere in these 72 pages!

ETA: spelling, I can really spell, although sometimes really need that second chance at it....

Andrea could've been the name of a relative or a nickname. the middle name could be Ann and played it off as Andrea.If it's the name of a deceased relative it could explain the mourning ring of hair found around her finger.

Attachments

• Kitty.jpg
    Kitty.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 24
This young lady was suggested for a Missouri IUD, but I see a resemblance to "Andrea" in this thread:

Juliana Mae Schubert

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/548dfwa.html

unless she's listed as a rule-out somewhere in these 72 pages!

ETA: spelling, I can really spell, although sometimes really need that second chance at it....

Not seeing her being Andrea

I'm seeing Andrea everywhere, I guess:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?282719-CA-Kimberly-Cozart-15-Julian-February-1977

Does Kim Cozart fit the timeline at all?

I entered Kimberly Cozart in NamUs, so I'm familiar with her case. Not seeing it. Andrea looks very Italian

Wow, the girl in that story really does look like her. Unfortunately, the group on that thread seems to have had no luck identifying "Kitty".

Not seeing Andrea in Kitty either

Wow, the girl in that story really does look like her. Unfortunately, the group on that thread seems to have had no luck identifying "Kitty".

My first reaction was "no way," but then I got to looking more closely, and...huh. Maybe. The way Kitty's eyes are covered makes it hard to compare. Here she is with Carl's recon (not sure it's the most recent version).

I don't think Kimberley's timeline works. She was last seen in 1977, thirteen years before Andrea died in 1990. She would have been 28 by then, off the top end of the probable range.

I did not think Andrea in the post-mortem photo looked as Italian as all the recons including Carl's make her look.

Attachments

• AndreaDoe CA 1990 Carl's recon with Kitty flipped.png
    AndreaDoe CA 1990 Carl's recon with Kitty flipped.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 25
My first reaction was "no way," but then I got to looking more closely, and...huh. Maybe. The way Kitty's eyes are covered makes it hard to compare. Here she is with Carl's recon (not sure it's the most recent version).

I don't think Kimberley's timeline works. She was last seen in 1977, thirteen years before Andrea died in 1990. She would have been 28 by then, off the top end of the probable range.

I did not think Andrea in the post-mortem photo looked as Italian as all the recons including Carl's make her look.
Kitty looks more like the first recon at the start of this thread...

What do you think Andrea looks like if not Italian? I see Hungarian but mostly Italian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member