Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern CA is just as sunny.

I can't find the article where a physce was bought in and told Investigators she believes she came from Florida. Can anyone bring up that article? Being from the south (Florida) would explain the darkish tone of her skin.

I'm thinking it could also be the angle of Andrea White's photo. When you look at Buckskin Girl's nose full on, it doesn't look at as big as it does in the profile, so much so that the ME made note of how prominent it was.

Yes, that's always possible. Photos can be very misleading. As I said, certainly not ruling it out [emoji4] I'll just be quite surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it could also be the angle of Andrea White's photo. When you look at Buckskin Girl's nose full on, it doesn't look at as big as it does in the profile, so much so that the ME made note of how prominent it was.

This isn't really my thread, but I've wondered if Andrea Doe's nose was broken. I don't know much about fractures; but if her nose was broken, could it give it a more upturned or 'unformed' look? I kind of think that's just how her nose looks, but angles can be deceptive. Everyone thought Tammy Jo Alexander's nose was more of a pug nose than it was based on the frontal post mortem picture.

This isn't really my thread, but I've wondered if Andrea Doe's nose was broken. I don't know much about fractures; but if her nose was broken, could it give it a more upturned or 'unformed' look? I kind of think that's just how her nose looks, but angles can be deceptive. Everyone thought Tammy Jo Alexander's nose was more of a pug nose than it was based on the frontal post mortem picture.

Yes, it is quite possible that her nose was broken. I didn't think so at first, but there is a slight bit of assymetry in the bridge of her nose that might be a break. Her nose looks more upturned in the PM, but I lowered it a bit in one of my recent revisions.

Yes, it is quite possible that her nose was broken. I didn't think so at first, but there is a slight bit of assymetry in the bridge of her nose that might be a break. Her nose looks more upturned in the PM, but I lowered it a bit in one of my recent revisions.

Whoever did her recon for NCMEC thought her nose should be brought down.

1Huntington_Beach__CA_Jane_Doe__1226048update copy.jpg

I see in the description it says "well nourished". I have seen that a few times describing different MP. I always assumed it meant heavy set. But 5'2" 122 lbs is not heavy set IMO. So maybe that's not what it means.

Okay, yeah, this definitely needs to be investigated. (Click to enlarge.)

Attachments

• andrea white and andrea doe.png
    andrea white and andrea doe.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 49
She's been identified. Just got a call from the Orange County PD

You mean Andrea right?

Such wonderful news! I have been following this thread since I joined and I was starting to think they would never identify her!

Just called the Orange County Coroner's office. He said that "Andrea Doe" is still unidentified. There is no resolution of that case, and nothing pending.

I see in the description it says "well nourished". I have seen that a few times describing different MP. I always assumed it meant heavy set. But 5'2" 122 lbs is not heavy set IMO. So maybe that's not what it means.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems that "well nourished" meant pudgy or something similar but she was a pretty slender to average-weight girl. So I'm just assuming that they meant that she had got sufficient food/water during her life and was not unhealthy

I was thinking the same thing. It seems that "well nourished" meant pudgy or something similar but she was a pretty slender to average-weight girl. So I'm just assuming that they meant that she had got sufficient food/water during her life and was not unhealthy

Sometimes it does mean that, but in the context where they're talking about her not seeming to have been on the road for long, I took it to mean just that she was healthy, not malnourished.

Just called the Orange County Coroner's office. He said that "Andrea Doe" is still unidentified. There is no resolution of that case, and nothing pending.

That's a shame, but I will await with interest the outcome of the comparison between Andrea doe and Andrea White.

Has anyone submitted Andrea White yet?

Not all bodies are the same when you think 5'2" and 122 pounds. To me, that probably means a gut or fat thighs. I've also heard "well nourished" being used as an euphemism for large breasts.

Not all bodies are the same when you think 5'2" and 122 pounds. To me, that probably means a gut or fat thighs. I've also heard "well nourished" being used as an euphemism for large breasts.

Right...From the opening post on this thread: Well-nourished build with large breasts and a size 40 D bra.

I'm 5'8" was 110lbs at her age. To me, it means she's some what on the heavy side. The sketches back then depicted her as having weight on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow