Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way it's been 26 years too long for this lady to not be indentured! Very sad indeed, I wonder if we as a "team" can work to get this distributed through the public via media, perhaps... In cities where LE believe she's from at least. There's not a moment when I don't think of "Andrea", I've been on this case for 4 years checking everyday hoping the title of this thread says "IDENTIFIED". She's not a Jane Doe to me, I feel a strong connection towards this individual and want justice for her, her family, and those who care soon! R.I.P.

I'm confused I read on another website that she's been found?!

Some sites are not very reliable, but I saw that rumor on a fairly legit site. No name though, and CarlK called the coroner's office who said it wasn't true.

But the rumor is sure out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible for us, to contact local news outlets in cities about this woman, maybe a broadcast would refresh someone's mind!!!

Is it possible for us, to contact local news outlets in cities about this woman, maybe a broadcast would refresh someone's mind!!!
It could be possible if you contacted the cold case detective who is the contact for her or talked to the TV stations in Huntington Beach. My cousin did that in his son's case, which resulted in new interest and his own thread here on Websleuths.

If only her loved ones or relatives knew we are out here searching for her, there's a possibility they're not aware of her disappearance let alone DEATH! Very sad

Sadly this could be another case where the unidentified was unreported missing like Holly Glynn and Tammy Alexander. In both of those cases it was high school or childhood friends who were trying to find them only to find out nobody has heard from them in years, and in Tammy's case over 35 years! For me it's hard to imagine the mind states of families of unreported runaways when an extended amount of time has gone by. The unreported missing must have a relative like a brother/sister/cousin they were close to or atleast somewhat close to. I find it surprising that it's not the family that reaches out in these cases but it's the friends.

Okay, I don't know whether I've found something or not. I usually don't go on looks alone, and I am not a good judge of faces, so I'm going to just post the picture, and if you guys think there's a resemblance, I'll see if there's any possibility of a match. It ought to have been picked up as a DNA match since they're both in the CA system, for starters].

Rebecca Rodriguez, missing from Brentwood CA http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rodriguez_rebecca.html Click to enlarge.

Attachments

• AndreaDoe CA 1990 with Rebecca Rodriguez 1977.png
    AndreaDoe CA 1990 with Rebecca Rodriguez 1977.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 54
brentwood is about 6-7 hours to the north. anything is possible, but the story sounds like they may have been into something and someone killed them locally.

the delta is near Oakley/brentwood and a lot of sloughs, they could be there.

Okay, I don't know whether I've found something or not. I usually don't go on looks alone, and I am not a good judge of faces, so I'm going to just post the picture, and if you guys think there's a resemblance, I'll see if there's any possibility of a match. It ought to have been picked up as a DNA match since they're both in the CA system, for starters].

Rebecca Rodriguez, missing from Brentwood CA http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/rodriguez_rebecca.html Click to enlarge.

brentwood is about 6-7 hours to the north. anything is possible, but the story sounds like they may have been into something and someone killed them locally.

the delta is near Oakley/brentwood and a lot of sloughs, they could be there.

Yeah, it's not a good match on any front except that she's about the right size and coloring. And the looks. She's older than the current estimates (though she'd be within the initial range, which was up to 30), a little off on everything else, and iffy circumstances (though with that many years to travel, the distance isn't an issue). She was proposed for another UID and I woke up in the middle of the night with a sharp thought that who she really looked like is Andrea.

NamUs MP # 12861 Rebecca Rodriguez dentals and DNA

Easy enough to turn in to see. We don't know where her records are stored and if they get checked against the system Andrea is in like with Margo and the NM Jane Doe. Chances are Rebecca, her sister and BF are in a body of water with the car but you never know.

Wait 40 D? That's an odd bra size. 40 is a huge band.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

Its actually very common for women to be wearing a bra that is too small in the cup size, but too large in the band size. They may believe that the bra is the correct size because the larger band size sort of makes up for the cup size being too small. For example, I have heard of women wearing say a 38C bra, when actually the size they should have been wearing is 32E.

Perhaps this was the case with Andrea.

Its actually very common for women to be wearing a bra that is too small in the cup size, but too large in the band size. They may believe that the bra is the correct size because the larger band size sort of makes up for the cup size being too small. For example, I have heard of women wearing say a 38C bra, when actually the size they should have been wearing is 32E.

Perhaps this was the case with Andrea.
Oh yes I know. I myself have struggled with my bra size. I wore a 32 C for the longest time and thought it fit, only to realize I'm a 32 DDD. I just don't normally see that size sold (40 D) but I could be wrong

Oh yes I know. I myself have struggled with my bra size. I wore a 32 C for the longest time and thought it fit, only to realize I'm a 32 DDD. I just don't normally see that size sold (40 D) but I could be wrong

Here in the UK, bra ranges generally go up to a 38 band size, but there are plenty of shops that sell larger bras which go up to size 40 and beyond, so they are readily available still.

NamUs MP # 12861 Rebecca Rodriguez dentals and DNA

Easy enough to turn in to see. We don't know where her records are stored and if they get checked against the system Andrea is in like with Margo and the NM Jane Doe. Chances are Rebecca, her sister and BF are in a body of water with the car but you never know.

Yeah, usually when people disappear with a car, that's what happened, though there seems to be some ambiguity about the circumstances. I'll do some more research and see whether there's enough to make it worth submitting.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/hurst_frankie.html I did a thread search and it didn't show for this possibility... what about Frankie Viola Hurst? Adopted, disappeared 5/14/1989, hitchhiked. I can't find all the info that I know I had once saved from this UID, but Frankie has scars on wrist, neck and stomach, and her eyes are described as green.

NAT_9595_8.jpghurst_frankie8.jpg

Maybe someone posted this MP before. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/green_helen.html

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 312
  • green_helen.jpg
    green_helen.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 314
  • green_helen_age progression to 25.jpg
    green_helen_age progression to 25.jpg