Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I said was that my previous versions of Andrea Doe looked too Hispanic. I don't think this current version looks too Hispanic. I believe the current version better captures her Italian look than the previous versions did.

Hi CarlK, I'm already confinced of your very "good eyes", and I can not see a post mortem picture so we have to relay on what you see. The reconstruction you made still does not yell Italian to me but (could Italian/American be different then European Italian, because as an Europian "girl" I have "a picture" in my head who an Italian girl could look like) what strikes me the most is that she looks soooo young in your reproduction, like 15, maybe 16.

would be interested to see the post mortem photo. can anyone post it since I can't find it anywhere?

would be interested to see the post mortem photo. can anyone post it since I can't find it anywhere?
I'm under the impression it isn't available to the public.

I received the photo with the understanding that I wouldn't post it online. It I went ahead and posted it, I would likely have much more difficulty obtaining pm photos from other cases.

:eek:fftopic:

hey Carl now I understand why u got it. awesome job on the drawings. do u think u could do this doe by any chance? the photo if her looks so sloppy as if no one bothered in 40 years. she deserves one nore chance
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/93ufct.html

I'm 99% sure Carl did one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek:fftopic:

I just realized you were talking about 93UFCT, not Andrea Doe.

No, I have not done one for that Jane Doe. I have never seen any postmortem photos for her (or a NCMEC CT Scan-based recon).

Probably already considered but ruled out, because no mention of given birth by "Andrea" https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11854/8?current_page=case_information

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/eisel_elizabeth.html stretching up the search (please don't "kill" me)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• eisel_elizabeth2.jpg
    eisel_elizabeth2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 477
  • UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 475
Well, you've found an adopted woman already on the West Coast! Certainly possible, is there a rule-out?

No, she is not ruled out for "Andrea". But Elizabeth A. (wonder where the A is standing for) Eisel gave birth prior, so at the autopsy of 'Andrea' they would have noticed that I think, but off course you can never be sure. Maybe someone who has more insite information of the case knows this. And also the saying is that Elizabeth was probably killed by her half-brother (and father of her child) years urlier...

No, she is not ruled out for "Andrea". But Elizabeth A. (wonder where the A is standing for) Eisel gave birth prior, so at the autopsy of 'Andrea' they would have noticed that I think, but off course you can never be sure. Maybe someone who has more insite information of the case knows this. And also the saying is that Elizabeth was probably killed by her half-brother (and father of her child) years urlier...
I'm on the fence when I don't see it noted that an adult female might have had children.
It's not noted whether or not that the adult female victim in the Allenstown NH case had children, and yet she may be the mother of two of the children. When asked at the press conf. years ago if there were signs she had given birth, the AG said he didn't have that information. So, I take any absence of noting that bit of information as either it's unknown or not noted, not that she hadn't had kids.

No, she is not ruled out for "Andrea". But Elizabeth A. (wonder where the A is standing for) Eisel gave birth prior, so at the autopsy of 'Andrea' they would have noticed that I think, but off course you can never be sure. Maybe someone who has more insite information of the case knows this. And also the saying is that Elizabeth was probably killed by her half-brother (and father of her child) years earlier...

IIRC she was hit by multiple vehicles on that highway. Maybe the autopsy didn't have much to look at in that area? Pregnancy & breastfeeding does change Mom's breast size. IDK, the adoption fits.

Haven't been on in months, was wondering if my recommendation of Ellen Akers was ruled out?

Her Namus now lists 37 names. Ellen Akers isn't one of them. https://identifyus.org/cases/7672

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Dixie Arensen 1948 California
Tavia Bailey 1970 Florida
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Kimberly Billy 1965 California
Aundria Bowman 1974 Michigan
Cynthia Carmack 1971 Ohio
Michelle Duncan 1966 California
Andrea Durham 1976 Florida
Andrea Durham 1976 Florida
Christine Eastin 1952 California
Denise *advertiser censored* 1966 California
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Wendy Felton 1971 Indiana
Nerissa Franklin 1974 Mississippi
Nerissa Franklin 1974 Mississippi
Tebble Garrett 1970 South Carolina
Rose Gayhart 1962 Florida
Brenda Green 1972 Alabama
Amy Johnson 1961 California
Kimberlie Kantonen 1969 California
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Mona Lincoln 1967 California
Sandra Lowe 1962 California
Gayle Marks 1969 California
Maria Medina 1970 California
Penelope Milbourn 1963 California
Sheri Muhleman 1964 California
Jennifer Pandos 1971 Virginia
Shaliegh Phillips 1975 California
Dean Pyle 1966 Michigan
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Mary Shondel 1959 Minnesota
Christina Smith 1964 California
Annette Vail 1965 Arizona
Joyce Walcott 1967 California
Sheree Warren 1960 Utah
Julie Weflen 1959 Washington

I noticed the weight difference, but take a look at Shaleigh Phillips' nose please:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/phillips_shaliegh.html

Shaleigh has a thread here. IDK how far it really is from San Diego to Huntington Beach?

:seeya:

Okay, never mind, Shaleigh with her upturned nose is on the rule-out list.

Nothing to see here, tut tut, move along.

No, that is definitely not the Andrea I used to know back in Seattle in the 1980's. Thank you though, Bit Of Hope. This is response to your post on Post # 1157. The Andrea I knew had a more Mediterranean looking skin and her hair was jet black. I don't know if she dyed it or not but we used to all dye our hair black back then....lol. With Andrea, it just looked natural on her and I think black was her real hair colour. Andrea also had no noticeable accent. I f she had one at all, I would consider it like mine. Very Pacific Northwest/Western Canadian.

I still think about Andrea every day and night and pray this isn't her but then again, if it is, the mystery gets solved finally. After all these years. I know Roselvr did a lot of work tracking down other people I used to hang out with and whom Andrea used to hang out with too. I hope she found some very useful information. Thanks Roselvr for all your hard work. If I can think of anything else I can add that would help this case etc then you will be hearing from me again very soon. I will meanwhile try to keep helping with other cases. If you have any questions for me, please ask.
Thanks and Peace To All - MontanaMan

Slightly o/t but can they tell with skull if the person had braces before they died?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member