Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone posted this MP before. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/green_helen.html

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
The only thing that I think is off about her is the age. But other then that I'd say it's a pretty decent match.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

The only thing that I think is off about her is the age. But other then that I'd say it's a pretty decent match.

UID was estimated born between 1960 and 1972. Helen Green was born in 1958...I don't see a problem.

I'm friends with Helen's family, if she's deceased she's still near home. Andrea is very Italian looking, I have her PM photo

I don't know Roselvr.....Is there a big difference between Italien and Greek...not neccecarily. I think you could see it better if you have the PM photo.... What do you think (and of course I hope for Helen's family that she is still "out there"

I don't know Roselvr.....Is there a big difference between Italien and Greek...not neccecarily. I think you could see it better if you have the PM photo.... What do you think (and of course I hope for Helen's family that she is still "out there"

I personally don't think Helen made it out of Chicago.
It's easy enough to turn in to get the rule out.

It seems that some people have the PM picture (for certain reasons not made public by LE) and thats ok...they made a promise not to show it and that is totaly integer and ok with me, but it's hard to look for a match it you can not see her "real" face.

It seems that some people have the PM picture (for certain reasons not made public by LE) and thats ok...they made a promise not to show it and that is totaly integer and ok with me, but it's hard to look for a match it you can not see her "real" face.
Carl made a really nice reconstruction from the post mortem photo

If you are so sure about it that Andrea is not Helen I go with you....otherwise you would have turned her in of course.

Carl made a really nice reconstruction from the post mortem photo

My most recent revision has fallen back quite aways from the end of this thread, so I am bumping it up.

:bump:

My most recent version does depict her nose as less turned up than it appears in the PM photo.

2b31040b-d2cc-466d-b9a1-50425cc6e446.jpg

Have read this thread until page 48 (and some of the later posts) my mind is "full".....there is so much hard work done.
The thing is that I was confused about the original sketch and the other reconstructions, wich almost seem a totaly different person.

Just out of the blue (trying to see things with "fresh eyes"....maybe someone came up with this missing person before, but she isn't ruled out yet.

The stats are mostly off (and not taking in to consideration everything is posted here about Andrea), sometimes she is called white, sometimes Hispanic....

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12825/

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Maybe I'm crazy....she went away with a juvenile girlfriend when she was 15 from Colorado and her mother said that she had a hartshaped birthmark (how could they have missed it?) but still....I just want Andrea to be found...

Attachments

• 1d14cd37-22b6-4403-8f5b-9189d5e981ad[1].jpg
    1d14cd37-22b6-4403-8f5b-9189d5e981ad[1].jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 98
  • img_22708[1].jpeg
    img_22708[1].jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 246
  • UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    UID Huntington Beach.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 249
  • img_22709[1].jpeg
    img_22709[1].jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 247
Have read this thread until page 48 (and some of the later posts) my mind is "full".....there is so much hard work done.
The thing is that I was confused about the original sketch and the other reconstructions, wich almost seem a totaly different person.

Just out of the blue (trying to see things with "fresh eyes"....maybe someone came up with this missing person before, but she isn't ruled out yet.

The stats are mostly off (and not taking in to consideration everything is posted here about Andrea), sometimes she is called white, sometimes Hispanic....

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12825/

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Maybe I'm crazy....she went away with a juvenile girlfriend when she was 15 from Colorado and her mother said that she had a hartshaped birthmark (how could they have missed it?) but still....I just want Andrea to be found...

Carl K has said his recon looks too Hispanic.
Andrea is currently not listed as missing just like a lot of our cases. She will get her identity back one day.

Andrea is currently not listed as missing just like a lot of our cases. She will get her identity back one day.

I sure hope so.

I found something else yesterday. It's a thread on this website, about a girl went missing from a girlshome in Seattle, DOB February 27, 1970, brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat medium skintone; Susan A? Caldwell.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?247841-WA-Susan-Caldwell-17-Seattle-13-November-1987 posted by Allads.

A peace of this thread

I came across this no-info NamUs profile recently:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7028/92/

I've seem her name mentioned in another thread as a possibility for someone, but there is no info on her, and also a mysterious note that it might not even be her real name. I've asked the Seattle PD for some records and info, and they have obliged. Unfortunately, there's still not more info.

She was reported as missing from a girls group home, then located at 902 15th Avenue E, and was reported missing by a member of staff. There is no original copy of the report, so verrrry little information.

Only physical attribute not mentioned in NamUs is that she had a "medium" skin tone. Also, name is given as Susan A Caldwell.

DOB is given as February 27, 1970.

Between 1987 and 1991, they checked and came up totally with checking with: Social Security, Department of Labour, Kings County Jail, the hospital, phone listings. They also in 1991 asked for information from the Green River Task Force, and there was no useful information. This may have prompted police to think that it may not have been her real name. By 1991, the member of staff that had reported her missing had moved out of state, and the group home had briefly closed, then changed name and ownership. Now it's a private house.

KMcGinness2.jpg
KMcGinness.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/385dfwa.html

Came across this girl from Seattle, she has a lot of Aliases, one of them is Andrea.

I don't think it's "our" Andrea. She has blue eyes (although there are some simularities with the mouth and I could swear her hair is not realy blond) and a supposed victim of the green river killer (make me think she was a "working" girl from the streets. Or could she be?

But could she be the other Andrea where montanaman/mountainman was talking about?

KMcGinness2.jpg
KMcGinness.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/385dfwa.html

Came across this girl from Seattle, she has a lot of Aliases, one of them is Andrea.

I don't think it's "our" Andrea. She has blue eyes (although there are some simularities with the mouth and I could swear her hair is not realy blond) and a supposed victim of the green river killer (make me think she was a "working" girl from the streets. Or could she be?

But could she be the other Andrea where montanaman/mountainman was talking about?

No, I don't think she's MM's Andrea. MM's Andrea has brown hair and brown eyes and has a specific look like our Andrea.

I have to try to get with this Andrea's LE to see if he can help me get MM's Andrea's name. I have an email with the info together I just have to format it. I've been sick

Kelly Kay McGinness Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes. Stocky build.
Charley Project says a lot more about her

I sure hope so.

I found something else yesterday. It's a thread on this website, about a girl went missing from a girlshome in Seattle, DOB February 27, 1970, brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat medium skintone; Susan A? Caldwell.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?247841-WA-Susan-Caldwell-17-Seattle-13-November-1987 posted by Allads.

A peace of this thread

I came across this no-info NamUs profile recently:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7028/92/

I've seem her name mentioned in another thread as a possibility for someone, but there is no info on her, and also a mysterious note that it might not even be her real name. I've asked the Seattle PD for some records and info, and they have obliged. Unfortunately, there's still not more info.

She was reported as missing from a girls group home, then located at 902 15th Avenue E, and was reported missing by a member of staff. There is no original copy of the report, so verrrry little information.

Only physical attribute not mentioned in NamUs is that she had a "medium" skin tone. Also, name is given as Susan A Caldwell.

DOB is given as February 27, 1970.

Between 1987 and 1991, they checked and came up totally with checking with: Social Security, Department of Labour, Kings County Jail, the hospital, phone listings. They also in 1991 asked for information from the Green River Task Force, and there was no useful information. This may have prompted police to think that it may not have been her real name. By 1991, the member of staff that had reported her missing had moved out of state, and the group home had briefly closed, then changed name and ownership. Now it's a private house.

I found Susan years ago; below is some of the history in this thread. It wasn't known if it was her name or not so we wondered if she was Andrea.

02-17-2013, 08:44 PM #506

I want to dump this here to see what else I can find
Susan Caldwell
NamUs MP # 7028

Susan Caldwell
No_photo
King County, Washington
17 year old white female
NCMEC number 1149792
Date last seen November 13, 1987

Very little information; Caldwell may not be true name
I was just checking the HS yearbooks for her yesterday. I couldn't find anything.

Im done for the night. May need to call the LE about her. I saw another profile that was similar but blue eyes.
I dont see missing persons listed on Seattle police

Found a Washington State Patrol Missing Persons Information Center

Article Photos: Washington's cold case missing persons

Another spelling Andrya

What I said was that my previous versions of Andrea Doe looked too Hispanic. I don't think this current version looks too Hispanic. I believe the current version better captures her Italian look than the previous versions did.

No, I don't think she's MM's Andrea. MM's Andrea has brown hair and brown eyes and has a specific look like our Andrea.

I have to try to get with this Andrea's LE to see if he can help me get MM's Andrea's name. I have an email with the info together I just have to format it. I've been sick

Kelly Kay McGinness Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes. Stocky build.
Charley Project says a lot more about her

I found Susan years ago; below is some of the history in this thread. It wasn't known if it was her name or not so we wondered if she was Andrea.

02-17-2013, 08:44 PM #506

Thank you roselvr... Most of the times I check out if there was any thread about a missing person or jane/john doe before...

Crusing along a lot of cases I sometimes get mixed up. I realy feel that if it was possible to put the stats and everything said and investigated on different cases in WS in an automated system we would find the "crossings" and more matches and help more.....(sorry, don't know how to explain it in proper American :shame:) hope you understand what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE