GUILTY CA - Israel Ledesma-Moreno for kidnap of 3yo boy, San Bernardino, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What wonderful news, thank you all who had been praying for him, hope he is allright. What a sweet little boy, good luck to you
Briant.

I just saw Briant and his mommy on the news. SO GRATEFUL for a happy ending!!!

Ya Ya Kat :) That would be around this time tomoz night. I am anxious to hear more. We we all right on it with our faith in the Investigators, having that good 'ole feeling they knew the who and why of this crime. There will be lesssons to be learned. I'm just so tickled pink he is alive and well, and what a handsome little manchild he is!

I'm anxious to hear more too Scandi. I'm still ecstatic over Briant being found and returned to his Mommy. My Husband and I had dinner out last night, and discussed Briant.

We've come up with about three theories on the men involved and how they came to release Briant. It will be interesting to see if we were even close.

I hope that Briant is waking up snug in his bed this morning, getting up to have breakfast with his Mommy, Daddy and siblings. I'm sure there will be lot's of hugs and spoiling going on for him today :)

I'm anxious to hear more too Scandi. I'm still ecstatic over Briant being found and returned to his Mommy. My Husband and I had dinner out last night, and discussed Briant.

We've come up with about three theories on the men involved and how they came to release Briant. It will be interesting to see if we were even close.

I hope that Briant is waking up snug in his bed this morning, getting up to have breakfast with his Mommy, Daddy and siblings. I'm sure there will be lot's of hugs and spoiling going on for him today :)

Hi Kat, I'll look forward to what you and your hubby came up with. So far I only have one theory, that the debt was paid or whatever they were looking for was returned.

Now we look to the solving of the crime and Justice for this egregious act against this family and Briant. Listening to the news blips on the case today they are inferring LE knows both the ID of these 2 men and also the motive. That is such good news.

I had said we might hear as early as tonight from LE on developments but think I was a bit excited when I wrote that. LOL They said within 48 to 72 hours from late Sat afternoon. So maybe we will hear something tomoz.

Wasn't his little High-5 adorable!

snipped
6xvs4m.jpg

Hi Kat, I'll look forward to what you and your hubby came up with. So far I only have one theory, that the debt was paid or whatever they were looking for was returned.

Now we look to the solving of the crime and Justice for this egregious act against this family and Briant. Listening to the news blips on the case today they are inferring LE knows both the ID of these 2 men and also the motive. That is such good news.

I had said we might hear as early as tonight from LE on developments but think I was a bit excited when I wrote that. LOL They said within 48 to 72 hours from late Sat afternoon. So maybe we will hear something tomoz.

I'll share Scandi as long as anyone else that reads this understands that he and I were just chit-chatting over dinner and did not go into deep conversation about it:

1. Same as yours, the debt was repaid and the men let Briant go.

2. That they may have been associated as minor foot soldiers with a cartel, but were not high up and took on the assignment of abducting Briant from someone that wanted to collect from someone in Briant's family. Got nervous about all of the publicity on both sides of the border and at the border and let him go.

3. They were not associated with a major cartel, one of the relatively minor drug related organized crime rings, and when the cartels started catching grief at the border trying to move their product across, and possibly focus from state and federal LE from two countries when they didn't do this...they said you better let that boy go or we will kill you.

Just chit chat. Ideas we bounced around over dinner and a glass of wine.

When I seen the news he had been found I was so happy for his family. This gives me hope for Haleigh. I pray someone has her and she is being taken care of. Sometimes prayers are answered.

Morning Everyone, FOX News is saying this morning LE is very close to making an arrest in the case and it could come today.

Then the spokesman gal for SBPD came on and kind of smoothed down that statement, saying they have ID'ed 2 of the guys involved but don't know where they are.

Either she or FOX stated LE knows the motive so I am very encouraged today that Briant's abduction will be solved soon and that we will learn what really happened. xox

My prayers have been answered. Thank God this beautiful little boy has been found safe and unharmed. It's truly a miracle in this day and age. I wish all the missing children stories had this happy ending. Welcome home little Briant!!

Hi again,

Now I don't know which thread to post on. LOLOLOL

Just on FOX News, there will be a presser on the case at 3:30 this afternoon PDT.

LE will give the names of the 2 men who entered the home and abducted Briant. They will also most likely give the motive for the crime as he said they are very sure about it, or SS.

When asked if these 2 guys are in Ca or over the border he said they believe it logical to say they are south of the border in Mexico.

Threads have now been merged scandi :blowkiss:

Thanks Tom'sGirl, Rats, I'll miss the presser. You know the first thing I'll do when I get home. I'm so glad posters still want to follow the case. xox

Thanks Tom'sGirl, Rats, I'll miss the presser. You know the first thing I'll do when I get home. I'm so glad posters still want to follow the case. xox

:blowkiss: im still following the case....:)....thank you for the heads up on the presser!

HLN reports news conference in one hour, says Bryant's family was targeted, will release identity of suspects @ news conference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911
Back