Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi locals. On my phone and can't figure out how to 'thank' all your posts, but thanks a mill for the updates and insightful, thoughtful posts, as always. Hinky meter off the hizzy since last night. Has the mom/BF ever been interviewed via media, pleading for this little darlings return? Haven't seen it, if so. I think LE has info that we are not privy too, hence the lack of amber alert, etc (although, I realize there must be an "abduction" aspect in order to meet AL criteria, etc). This reeks of BS. Hoping I'm wrong, and this sweetie is found soon.

My heart sank when the report of a young girl's body was found near Artois. That's out in the middle of nowhere, mostly agriculture fields and orchards.....just a drive up I-5 from South Sac. I haven't heard of any other missing children in the area. If it's not Jadianna, then there is another child who died too soon.

Hi locals. On my phone and can't figure out how to 'thank' all your posts, but thanks a mill for the updates and insightful, thoughtful posts, as always. Hinky meter off the hizzy since last night. Has the mom/BF ever been interviewed via media, pleading for this little darlings return? Haven't seen it, if so. I think LE has info that we are not privy too, hence the lack of amber alert, etc (although, I realize there must be an "abduction" aspect in order to meet AL criteria, etc). This reeks of BS. Hoping I'm wrong, and this sweetie is found soon.

I haven't seen any interviews with the mom or bf. I can't even find their names, actually. I'm not trying to "sleuth" them per se as I know they are victims at this time, just trying to get a sense of what Jadianna's day to day was probably like. There were interviews with the Aunt and Uncle pleading for her safe return. I don't know if they're the mom's siblings or the dad's. They do say both Mom and boyfriend are cooperating with LE.

News is just back on about her and they said she has lots of family in the area out searching for her. She goes by Jada. They re-aired the interview with her Aunt and Uncle from earlier, and also showed another Aunt who is out searching. I admit it, I teared up a bit when one of the neighbors she was talking to asked how she knew the girl, she said "she's my niece" and he gave her a big hug). It looks like they've got a ton of people out searching. They were showing lots of LE from various counties, and also a lot of family and friends. So far they don't seem to be asking for volunteer searchers. They are passing out some flyers in the area and at her school (identified as Bowling Green Charter School). Not much new info, just thought I'd pass along the newest local story I saw. It hasn't been updated on their website yet.

Has her mother come forward yet? I've only seen an Uncle talking on camera so far. What is this medical emergency we're hearing about and how did the child become separated from the boyfriend? So many holes in this case. Trying to stay positive in this but it's not looking good. This child could have gone missing way before yesterday morning.

"Jadianna was being taken care of by her mother's boyfriend at the apartment. When the girl's mother arrived home at 8:30 p.m., she discovered her boyfriend passed out from a seizure, and Jadianna was nowhere to be found, investigators said."
http://m.kcra.com/news/6yearold-gir...gn=KCRA 3&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

So......Jada was last seen at 11am. Somehow the BF has a seizure....what time we don't know. Mother returns 9.5 hours later and discovers her daughter missing and her BF passed out. What was going on with this BF for 9.5 hours while the mother was gone? How can you be passed out for that long and not be dead?

Ugh! I want to keep it within TOS however it's getting hard.
Hypothetical is it possible that she was reported "missing" because of the "found" body😔
My heart is breaking for this baby girl

Me too ms_x_to_the_m. I hadn't even thought about that on the timing. Ugh.

On a separate note I found this about the housing where she was reported as last seen: https://www.mercyhousing.org/CA-MLK-Village. "Martin Luther King, Jr. Village (MLK) provides 80 units of permanent supportive housing to disabled homeless adults. " Here's what it looks like from the outside: https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...0x809acfe6080cf953:0xc304e6912edfa5db!6m1!1e1. It is very, very close to the Highway 99 on-ramp.

It says they have a 24 hour desk clerk, and it looks pretty heavily gated. Did the clerk see anything? Do they have cameras, I wonder?

It says they have a 24 hour desk clerk, and it looks pretty heavily gated. Did the clerk see anything? Do they have cameras, I wonder?

I would be shocked if there isn't at least one somewhere in the complex, and I would be even more shocked if LE hasn't checked the footage if there are in fact security cameras.

It's heartbreaking to hear about the girl's burned body being found, regardless of who it is. RIP, no child deserves this.

1 1/2 yrs ago we lived 5 min from this neighborhood.....drugs run rampant throughout this area. I avoided this area while living there. Just asked my husband if he's delivered mail to this neighborhood, which he hasn't. Wouldn't hurt to speak with the mailman, as they're there most days, and see a lot of stuff. I also wonder how often she missed school, as the truancy level is high around this area. There will be security cameras throughout this area. In the apt complex, homes, businesses, and maybe at the lights. No doubt LE is going through all the tapes.

My heart sank today when I saw the local news report about the burned body in Glenn Co being a young girl :( I really was not expecting that. There have been two other bodies in the last 1-2 years found burned in the orchards (adults) up here so I figured it might be related to those or drug related. There are no recent missing youngsters in our area :(

I would be shocked if there isn't at least one somewhere in the complex, and I would be even more shocked if LE hasn't checked the footage if there are in fact security cameras.

It's heartbreaking to hear about the girl's burned body being found, regardless of who it is. RIP, no child deserves this.

I know, isn't that always such a hard feeling when a body is found? My first response is often "noooo not <name of whoever I'm following on WS>" followed very shortly by "noooo not another person either!"

If they do have security cameras, which I am betting they do, the other hard thing is going to be how much footage their could be to go through. If no one other than the Mom or bf has seen her since last week, that is a LOT of footage.

Here's an updated story: http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...eported-missing-in-sacramento-county/33280476

This one has quotes from another Aunt - same Aunt they showed searching and getting hugged by the neighbor, but a different Aunt from the one who was interviewed for the report earlier today. Her grandfather also makes a couple of comments about her. ""Jadianna is a beautiful little girl," <snip> "She is bright, charming (and) fun." For anyone who wants to watch the video I mentioned previously, it's now posted at this link as well.

There's also this story: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22591248.html. Mostly the same info but I thought this was interesting - BBM: "During the day, her caretaker experienced a medical event, which was not discovered until about 8:30 p.m. by one of Jadianna&#8217;s family members."

I noticed it seemed like the KCRA stories were backing off from saying it was her Mom that found the passed out boyfriend, but thought maybe I was being overly sensitive to the wording change. Now that Sac Bee is saying it too, I'm thinking maybe it was someone else who went to check on Jada? I re-listened to the original statement and it said that the Mom went to check on "him" (assuming the bf?) and noticed Jada was missing. So worried for this little girl.

ADMIN NOTE: Leave the Facebook rumors on Facebook, please.

Thank you.

It's not up on the site yet, but I'm listening to some interesting updates on the 10:00 news on KCRA. They are saying it was the boyfriend himself who awoke from a seizure, found her gone, and he is the one who called 911. His mother came over, woke him from a seizure, and he realized the child was missing. The last time he saw her was 11am, so it sounds like he was also the last one to see her. The way they worded the story it sounds like all of them live in that apartment.

A nearby convenience store owner said she's a very independent little girl who has come in by herself before, as well as with her mother. If you do the Google "walk around" thing you can see the convenience store is right there, practically in the same parking lot. Still can't imagine a young child walking around that area by herself though.

They say the mother has "been away for days" and left her daughter in the care of her boyfriend. She now knows the child is missing and has been cooperating.

So far no evidence of abduction, and also not a criminal investigation.

ETA: admins I hope this is okay to post. It's MSM, and I'm listening to it right now. It just takes them a bit to get their site updated.
If they update it soon I'll post a new link when the latest goes live.

So then, if HIS mother lives there (which I read elsewhere, too), I'd like to know when the last time SHE saw Jadianna was. And why she's been out of school all week.

I suppose she could have decided to take a walk / wander off, if she's the independent type. Wonder if there are any kids nearby to play with. I was assuming this housing development was for adults only, but that might not be true.

I just realized my wording was confusing - sorry. This particular story didn't say his mother lived there but that she came over to check on him. By all of them living there I meant Jada, Jada's mom, and the boyfriend. Not that I know who lives there, but that's how I took the news story. Except Jada's mom's been gone for "days." I wonder what prompted the boyfriend's mom to think he needed to be checked on? Does she live nearby? Does she know Jada's mom's been gone so she's helping out? So many questions.

If Jada wandered off I wonder if she got scared and is hiding or something? Also, I wonder if she would walk to/towards her school? I did a quick Google map search and it's only about a mile away. I'm glad they're looking and passing out flyers at/near the school.

Please let her be found safe and soon.

With all of the aunts, uncles, grandpa....why was moms bf taking care of this little one? Especially if he's got medical problems.....how many tragedies happen while moms bf is caring for her child? Seems we have seen many, many, many cases here. Infuriating!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back