Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah gotcha. I was under the impression that the BF's mother may also live there, but I guess we don't know at this point. This poor little body they found though - who is this? I feel awful about it all.

http://m.kcra.com/news/call-reporting-missing-6yearold-came-from-mothers-boyfriend/33303358

So it was his mother who found him at 8-30pm, not jadiannas mum. Then he ( the boyfriend ) realised jadianna was missing.
In the link it also states that her mum hasn't been around for days or even weeks. Wonder where she is,
This is very worrying, jadianna could have been gone a lot earlier than reported if no one has seen her in this past week.
I wonder when the last time the boyfriends mum actually seen jadianna?

Here's the updated story. The video is what I saw on the news earlier: http://www.kcra.com/news/call-reporting-missing-6yearold-came-from-mothers-boyfriend/33303358.

Thanks for the local updates, nikb. That video tells a very different story. I hope it's ok to say this, but I get the impression that mom's being "away" may not be by choice - prison, rehab, hospital?? The uncle's comment about "people knowing the situation with her mom and boyfriend" really stands out to me. The comment that the mother has been told of her disappearance makes me think she (the mother) is confined someplace.

Also it does not sound like either the mom or the boyfriend are suspects at this time. She's an independent little girl, maybe she wandered off while the boyfriend was "passed out" or otherwise incapacitated/preoccupied and became a victim of someone in the neighborhood. Have they looked at RSO's in the area?

I woke up thinking about this beautiful little girl and about the burned body they found nearby. Sad to think it is likely her and also just as sad to think that it is some other little angel.

Also it does not sound like either the mom or the boyfriend are suspects at this time. She's an independent little girl, maybe wandered off while the boyfriend was passed out and became a victim of someone in the neighborhood. Have they looked at RSO's in the area?

Someone who have been passed out from the seizure for nine hours straight, would not be awoken from it just like that. That person would be rolled into an intensive care unit ASAP and heavily medicated. Something here does not add up.

Also I would love to know in what condition the boyfriend's mom found the apartment door. Was it open, closed or locked? If locked, would Jadianna be able to lock it herself?

It expressly says "Jadianna Larson was first reported missing Thursday night. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department said she had been with her mother’s boyfriend -- but she was missing from their apartment at the same time he was discovered there, having a medical emergency."

So he woke up after his own mother tried to wake him for 30 minutes, and realized she was gone. Why didn't his mom call an ambulance?

Someone who have been passed out from the seizure for nine hours straight, would not be awoken from it just like that. That person would be rolled into an intensive care unit ASAP and heavily medicated. Something here does not add up.

Also I would love to know in what condition the boyfriend's mom found the apartment door. Was it open, closed or locked? If locked, would Jadianna be able to lock it herself?

You are right... I should have put "passed out" in quotes. I was trying to be nice and not give my opinion on why he might have been "passed out." I just edited my post above to reflect that.

It expressly says "Jadianna Larson was first reported missing Thursday night. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department said she had been with her mother’s boyfriend -- but she was missing from their apartment at the same time he was discovered there, having a medical emergency."

So he woke up after his own mother tried to wake him for 30 minutes, and realized she was gone. Why didn't his mom call an ambulance?

It does not say anywhere that it took 30 minutes for his mother to wake him up. Just that his mother came and woke him up and he called the police 30 minutes later.

On Friday afternoon, sheriff’s spokeswoman Lisa Bowman said the 911 call reporting that incident came from the same man. He called authorities at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday and said his mother had come to his 47th Avenue apartment 30 minutes earlier and “woke him up” from a seizure, Bowman added.

He told authorities it was then he realized Jadianna was gone, Bowman said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/call-reporting-missing-6yearold-came-from-mothers-boyfriend/33303358

Don't want WS to be the source of misinformation that feeds the rumor mill.

What are the odds?

GLENN COUNTY, CA – The body of a young girl between the ages of 5 and 10 was discovered in Glenn County Thursday morning.

According to the Glenn County Sheriff’s Department, the remains of a human body were found Thursday morning in the area of County Road D, south of County Road 33. Officials have said it appears the body belongs to a young girl.

http://celebrityexaminer.com/2015/05/30/remains-of-young-girl-found-in-glenn-county/

Is it the boyfriend that last saw jadianna at 11am? That's a long time for a little girl to be unaccounted for.
Did the boyfriend go to the hospital or do we know if he has in fact got a medical condition?
If mum is 'away' was the boyfriend the only adult looking after jadianna?
So many questions, where can she be?

I'm hoping that someone's took her in or away from something and is unaware of the search for her. I don't know how else this will have a positive outcome.
Praying she is safe.

This whole thing is fishy. Where was mom? Jail?

Just found the answer - according to this article, Jadianna's mom is in rehab: http://fox40.com/2015/05/29/deputies-investigating-leads-in-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl/

LR says she babysits Jadianna because she’s the same age as her son.

She says many people who live in her complex have issues with drugs, but there are also a lot of social workers who come here to organize AA meetings.

There are also a lot of cameras surrounding the buildings.

LR said Jadianna’s mother is in rehab, and often she felt the little girl was neglected.

And there is more in the third video on that link, including:
"At the first time I met the little girl I told her do you want to come with me. She came with me. She did not know my name, I did not know hers. I kept her for a whole weekend. Her mom did not call once."

Poor Jadianna. I am fighting to keep my mouth shut and not say what I feel after reading that.

The child should have been removed from the home.
Mom went to rehab!

I didn't think they would leave a child with a BoyFiend!

Thank you for that link clairenc , it certainly sounds like poor jadianna hasn't had the best start. The lady who said she looked after jadianna for a whole weekend without really knowing the girl suspected jadianna was neglected.
It certainly sounds like she was doing her own thing a lot. The idea that she would just go off with anyone is scary.
I wonder when the last time jadianna was seen on cameras around the area?

Just my opinion but I think its her in the burned out car!

Thank you for that link clairenc , it certainly sounds like poor jadianna hasn't had the best start. The lady who said she looked after jadianna for a whole weekend without really knowing the girl suspected jadianna was neglected.
It certainly sounds like she was doing her own thing a lot. The idea that she would just go off with anyone is scary.
I wonder when the last time jadianna was seen on cameras around the area?

didn't she say she didn't want to give her back?
But she had to!

Is it the boyfriend that last saw jadianna at 11am? That's a long time for a little girl to be unaccounted for.
Did the boyfriend go to the hospital or do we know if he has in fact got a medical condition?
If mum is 'away' was the boyfriend the only adult looking after jadianna?
So many questions, where can she be?

I'll add another one. Did the boyfriend have any visitors the day Jadianna went missing?

With all of the aunts, uncles, grandpa....why was moms bf taking care of this little one? Especially if he's got medical problems.....how many tragedies happen while moms bf is caring for her child? Seems we have seen many, many, many cases here. Infuriating!

I keep thinking the same thing. Why was she left in the boyfriend's care, when he has "medical problems". The uncle, aunt and grandfather seem to care about Jadianna. Why weren't they taking care of her while "mom" is in rehab?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back