Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP little girl :( why does this keep happening???

there's no way a six year old girl should have been left in the care of an unrelated adult male.
Certainly a drugged out mama should not have had the final say so.

So like I thought she was missing long before Thursday at 11am? I don't know the timeline of the burned body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.news10.net/story/news/201...date/28213095/

***Note to alleged murdering boyfriend

When making up a story about the last time you saw the person you were caring for, it is important that the time is before the child is found murdered.

This is so sad. The relatives interviewed seemed capable of taking care of her. Why would a parent go into rehab and leave their child in that situation?

RIP Jadianna.

boy, they sure arrested the boyfriend really quick - must have video/tape... I hope this is a slam-dunk!

so sad - only 6... :(

I will definitely follow this one to the end.
According to the news10 timeline, she was found dead 40 minutes before the boyfriend last reported seeing her. My guess is that this was the beginning of the unraveling of the story. So sad.

maternal. I think they were the mother's sister and brother. I have to find the link to the interviews from yesterday.

This is too horrible for words.
If there is anything the smallest bit positive to focus on, she was found quickly and there has been an arrest. I'm still confused on so many details.
This is just heartbreaking.

My goodness, that poor little girl :(. I'm sure there are other kids in that 'hood living the same way, too :(.

BBM I know there are other kids in that neighborhood living this same way, as there were in our neighborhood (Golf Course Terrace). Two parents used to send their 2 boys to play at our house without phoning us or calling all day to check on them. I knew what was going on with the parents, and kept the kids with me a few times. After a few times I had to step away from the situation, and just immediately drop them off at home. Eventually someone at the school called CPS. It took one of the grandparents, who was out of state, to become aware of the situation & take the kids. Another boy (3rd grade) would wander over to our house to play, and I'd ask him if his Mom knew where he was. She didn't, and after the second time I would take him home also. Once again a parent with substance abuse issues, and I learned that the mother had just gotten her kids back. Supposedly, CPS was monitoring the kids in this family. Also, in Sacramento about 2 yrs ago there was a court case being tried regarding a similar situation as JL's. The birth father was in prison, and the daughter was left in the care of the girlfriend. The girlfriend killed the daughter.

BBM I know there are other kids in that neighborhood living this same way, as there were in our neighborhood (Golf Course Terrace). Two parents used to send their 2 boys to play at our house without phoning us or calling all day to check on them. I knew what was going on with the parents, and kept the kids with me a few times. After a few times I had to step away from the situation, and just immediately drop them off at home. Eventually someone at the school called CPS. It took one of the grandparents, who was out of state, to become aware of the situation & take the kids. Another boy (3rd grade) would wander over to our house to play, and I'd ask him if his Mom knew where he was. She didn't, and after the second time I would take him home also. Once again a parent with substance abuse issues, and I learned that the mother had just gotten her kids back. Supposedly, CPS was monitoring the kids in this family. Also, in Sacramento about 2 yrs ago there was a court case being tried regarding a similar situation as JL's. The birth father was in prison, and the daughter was left in the care of the girlfriend. The girlfriend killed the daughter.

Thank goodness for your being there for these kids. Poverty and addiction are wreaking havoc on so many kids. Breaks my heart. How will the kids who survive ever break the cycle?

I can only hope that Jadianna did not suffer in her death.

from above link - the news10 one:

Details about Jadianna's disappearance came to light at different times from different law enforcement agencies. Below is a chronological breakdown of events:

- Jadianna has not been in school all week, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

- The Glenn County Sheriff's Office reports that a body of a girl between 5 and 10 years old was found burned in a field around 10:20 a.m. Thursday.

- Jadianna's caretaker Juan Rivera reported last seeing Jadianna around 11 a.m. Thursday, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.

- A family member reports Jadianna missing around 8:30 p.m. Thursday.

- The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department issued an endangered missing advisory for Jadianna around 10:30 a.m. Friday.

- According to the Sacramento County Jail booking log, Juan Rivera was booked into jail at 11:35 p.m. Friday.

- Reports of Rivera's arrest and the identification of Jadianna's body were released Saturday morning.

timeline of sorts.

Please pardon me for a moment but damn it, damn it, damn it!!!! I'm so torn between sad and angry. I've been gone all day at my half-sister's graduation and grad party and it took everything I had to focus on that, and not check in on Jada. I was hoping to come home to find out she was found safe at a neighbor's or relative's or something. This is so not the news I was hoping to hear. I know none of us were.

Jada I'm so sorry your life was cut short. I hope you didn't suffer. You will be missed, even by people who never had the pleasure of meeting you. Rest in peace, little one.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
(one for each of your years)

Is it bad that I don't even really feel anything anymore? I'm just....over all these young children dying at the hands of people who were supposed to care for them.

Is it bad that I don't even really feel anything anymore? I'm just....over all these young children dying at the hands of people who were supposed to care for them.
You need a break from WS. Me too.

These defenseless children left in the hands of boyfriends and girlfriends. Here is a article I came across a few months ago about the dangers of small children living with a parent's boyfriend or girlfriend.

http://projects.statesman.com/news/cps-missed-signs/paramours.html

Eta slight ot, this was a 3 part story the other segments are listed at the bottom of the page, what was also interesting and revealing are the problems with CPS and their employees. Reports of some lying and false reporting of case info. Idk what to make of how these people are vetted to get these jobs when they are the only help some of the children have x 50 states and how many counties. Troubling. J!o
ciao

I purposely avoid any threads with children except for rare exceptions. This happened to be one.

And.....right away, moms sister set up a fund raising scheme in front of the apt. complex. To say this all makes me sick is way too mild....

And.....right away, moms sister set up a fund raising scheme in front of the apt. complex. To say this all makes me sick is way too mild....

Where was Auntie when Jade needed someone safe to take care of her? :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper