Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Officials estimate up to three weeks for Jadianna Larsen’s autopsy results

Sheriff Richard Warren said they were waiting the results of toxicology tests and microscopic examination. Officials are also waiting for additional information from a Chico State University forensic team.

Warren was hopeful they would be able to come to a specific conclusion on the cause of death when the results were available.

Larsen’s burned body was discovered Thursday morning when volunteer firefighters were responding to a fire along Glenn County Road D between Roads 33 and 35, about 3 miles west of Artois.

Warren said the body suffered considerable damage. There was some material around her, but officials haven’t yet been able to determine what it was.
---------more at link

http://www.chicoer.com/general-news...ee-weeks-for-jadianna-larsens-autopsy-results

Poor baby. She reminds me of little Shaniyah in NC. Praying for swift justice.

Poor baby. She reminds me of little Shaniyah in NC. Praying for swift justice.

Yes! She reminds me sooo much of precious Shaniyah. That case left a permanently unhealed wound in my heart, and now beautiful Jadianna's case is the salt on top of it! Although nothing will bring this angel back...I'm praying that true justice will be served!

Every time a see a picture of Jadianna, I hurt so bad for this beautiful child and the life she had. It seems she was on her own so much. Thankfully, it seems there were some neighbors who cared about her. I hope she had some happiness in her life. She has a glow about her that tells me she did. Children are so precious and innocent. It breaks my heart when their little lights are snuffed out by cruelty and neglect. Bless her little heart...

Suspect’s mother also charged in connection with the death of Jadianna Larsen

Juan Rivera was arraigned on a murder charge Tuesday in the death of Jadianna Larsen in Sacramento Superior Court. In a new twist in the case, Rivera’s mother, Lisa Burton, was also named as a defendant in the case.

The Sacramento District Attorney’s Office alleged a “blunt force instrument” was used in the death of Jadianna, 6. Prosecutors said Burton assisted in covering up the murder.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22866741.html#storylink=cpy

:rose: jadianna

Mother of suspect in Jadianna Larsen's death also faces charge
Lisa Suzanne Burton accused of being an accessory

Lisa Suzanne Burton, 46, is held at the Sacramento County Main Jail.

She was booked by the county Sheriff's Department about 11:30 p.m. Friday, according to jail records.

Burton is accused of a felony, for being an accessory after the fact, officials said.

She's ineligible to post bond.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...anna-larsens-death-also-faces-charge/33361052

Juan Rivera was arraigned on a murder charge Tuesday in the death of Jadianna Larsen in Sacramento Superior Court. In a new twist in the case, Rivera’s mother, Lisa Burton, was also named as a defendant in the case.

The Sacramento District Attorney’s Office alleged a “blunt force instrument” was used in the death of Jadianna, 6. Prosecutors said Burton assisted in covering up the murder.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article22866741.html#storylink=cpy

:rose: jadianna

Wasn't expecting this!
What is this world coming to? God bless Jadianna. :rose:

I know I can't be the only one who wants to know what this looks like... I have googled and googled Juan Martinez with Jadianna Larsen and without her name and can't find anything. I googled Lisa Suzanna Burton (his mother; also charged in connection) and can't find a pic. I googled his name with his moms & cant find a pic :(

ETA: I just saw RichardChang@RichardYChang tweeted a pic of Rivera from the midsection -down in his orange jumpsuit, saying: "Juan Rivera is being arraigned; no face shots allowed".

WHY?? is he given that consideration??

it is juan rivera. but i have not found any pics either.

I know I can't be the only one who wants to know what this looks like... I have googled and googled Juan Martinez with Jadianna Larsen and without her name and can't find anything. I googled Lisa Suzanna Burton (his mother; also charged in connection) and can't find a pic. I googled his name with his moms & cant find a pic :(

CGiPF5EUQAIGxau.jpg

Rina Nakano ‏@RinaNakanoTV 32m32 minutes ago

Portion of court doc charging Juan Rivera for the murder of 6 yo #Jadianna Larsen @FOX40 investigation continues.

earlier today:

FOX40 News retweeted
Rina Nakano ‏@RinaNakanoTV 4h4 hours ago

In #Jadianna's alleged killer's courtroom. Juan Rivera: shaking his head the whole time. Judge brought up 2nd name Lisa Susan Burton

FOX40 News retweeted
Rina Nakano ‏@RinaNakanoTV 4h4 hours ago

Second defendant of #Jadianna's murder is Juan Rivera's mother, Lisa Burton. She is an accessory to murder. @FOX40

eta........this reporter's twitter for future reference: https://twitter.com/RinaNakanoTV

CGiPF5EUQAIGxau.jpg

Rina Nakano ‏@RinaNakanoTV 32m32 minutes ago

Portion of court doc charging Juan Rivera for the murder of 6 yo #Jadianna Larsen @FOX40 investigation continues.

So he beat her or at least struck her with a fatal blow and his mother helped him cover it up. What a lovely family. :stormingmad:

As horrifying as this all is, I am glad (wrong word, but I don't know what word would be right in this situation) she wasn't alive/conscious when she was burned.

Sickening.

The timeline is starting to make a tiny bit more sense to me. If indeed he was passed out, something/someone (perhaps Jada?) woke him up at 8. His mother came over at 8:30 because he asked her to, not just randomly to "check on him." Of course that's assuming any of the timeline is accurate anyway. Ugh.

it is juan rivera. but i have not found any pics either.

I was able to find a POSSIBlE facebook page (not much to it) for his his mom by searching her first and last name and Sacramento, CA using the FB search. If that's her...there is a (old) pic of her son which would seem to match up age-wise with J Rivera

Mother of suspect in Jadianna Larsen's death also faces charge
Lisa Suzanne Burton accused of being an accessory

Lisa Suzanne Burton, 46, is held at the Sacramento County Main Jail.

She was booked by the county Sheriff's Department about 11:30 p.m. Friday, according to jail records.

Burton is accused of a felony, for being an accessory after the fact, officials said.

She's ineligible to post bond.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...anna-larsens-death-also-faces-charge/33361052

From your link:

Prosecutors haven't yet revealed a motive for the crime, citing an ongoing investigation and evidence being examined by a crime lab.

"That investigation may in fact reveal a motive that becomes an allegation in the complaint," said Rod Norgaard, Sacramento County's assistant chief deputy district attorney. "Until then, it’s not something I can comment on."

Norgaard could not reveal why investigators believe Burton helped her son cover up the alleged crime.

I'm so hoping there won't be an additional allegation of rape. :(

Knew something was up when his Mom 'woke him up' from a seizure. Yeah, sure, Right...because stopping someone in a seizure is just so easy to do, you just 'wake them up'. :gaah:

Time will tell when the official TOD is. She was missing from school all week. I'd rather think she deceased by Sunday than to think she was at that house with him being abused the entire time.

Sick and tired of this!!! Child left to raise herself. Going to the store by herself, relying on neighbors to help her along during the day, while she traveled alone in that neighborhood. Now she's dead, and all these 'caring' people want to show up and start collecting money!! SICK OF IT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back