Found Deceased CA - Jadianna Larsen, 6, Sacramento, 28 May 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just marking my spot.
Why was this little girl just "wandering" and going with anyone?
Did her family know that was happening? Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles??

This is simply heartbreaking! I am praying that they find some answers soon.

As a social worker who is a chemical dependency counselor, child care can be arranged. The mom must have insisted she stay with the boyfriend. FWIW at least in Ohio. We have child care on site AND the kids can come stay with moms in residential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You Tracy. That makes me even sadder, knowing that Mom could have arranged for something like that.

I don't understand all of the 'sudden' concern coming from the aunts/uncles/grandparents. They knew Mom was in rehab. Why weren't they giving their little JL special attention and care ? Instead she misses a week of school and no one probably even knew. :mad:

As a social worker who is a chemical dependency counselor, child care can be arranged. The mom must have insisted she stay with the boyfriend. FWIW at least in Ohio. We have child care on site AND the kids can come stay with moms in residential.

Or she went into rehab and never even thought about poor little Jadianna.

Sadly not surprised by this news :( I knew there was something completely wrong about the story the parents gave.

RIP Jadianna

Oh No! Fly high, sweet angel. RIP Jadianna

Here is another article announcing the sad news: http://www.news10.net/story/news/2015/05/30/jadianna-update/28213095/

The Sheriff's Department said detectives have evidence to support the charge of murder against Juan Rivera, Jadianna's mother's boyfriend and Jadianna's caretaker. Rivera, 25, of Sacramento, was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail early Saturday. He is currently being held without the possibility of bail.

Rest in peace, Jadianna. Now nobody can hurt you.

Oh no! So sad...Rest with the angels beautiful little one.

So so sad! Another beautiful angel taken too early.

So sad. Now I'll keep my fingers crossed that justice is to a dangerous man.

RIP precious Jadianna :rose:

Please let there be Justice for this darling child who deserved so much more out of life

Oh no, this isn't what I wanted to wake up to... RIP, my heart is aching for you baby girl.

Just heard about this missing girl last night on the local news...

:rose: RIP beautiful angel Jadianna :rose:

boy, they sure arrested the boyfriend really quick - must have video/tape... I hope this is a slam-dunk!

so sad - only 6... :(

I will definitely follow this one to the end.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back