Recovered/Located CA - James ‘Devin’ Boley, 20 & Stacey Best, 25, Brawley, 17 August 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we allowed to post info from the Find James Boley FB?

BBM So it was midnight when they were seen, or noon?
12:49 am is definitely just past midnight. I was wondering why someone would call 911 as the map shows a few houses around that intersection but they must have looked way out of place.

It doesn’t look like they’ve been spotted anywhere else and it has been over a week since that last sighting. I really hope they weren’t trying to walk at night and rest during the day as there has not been any indication that they were physically prepared to trek all those miles.

From

Help Find James Boley

"JAMES AND STACY HAVE BEEN FOUND SAFE !!!
Thank for your support , we are so happy. Pam received a phone call from James a little bit ago . Thank God she's in town and will be seeing them shortly. This is all we know right now. They are safe!!!!
#caladvocatesforthemissing"

Edited by me to fix the link

Good news, I hope his Mom gives him the stranger danger talk ... seriously one day he may trust the wrong person and not live to tell the story.

I know his age, I'm only half saying this in jest.

Cal Advocates for the Missing has updated their poster to found safe also. Maybe the mods can use this to update the thread title. I’ll report my own post.

FOUND SAFE
URGENT: BOLO
BRAWLEY, CA.
James Boley 20 and his girlfriend Stacey Best 25, recently moved to St.George Utah. They met someone that had a room for rent, they gave them first and last months rent. A day or two later, the people they had started renting with asked them if they wanted to go on trip to Brawley, California. They decided to go. James, called home when they arrived, (Saturday),
8-17-19 around 9:40 a.m . He also posted on Facebook at
He also posted on his Facebook up until approximately 2:30 pm on Saturday. James calls home at least every other day However, his phone goes straight to voicemail, he nor Stacey has viewed any of my Facebook messages, and there has been no activity since Saturday on James Facebook.
The people who they rented from , along with traveling to Brawley California with are unknown to either family .
If you have heard or seen either Stacey or James, please call the Brawley, California police department at 760-344-2111. You can also send a private message on his missing Facebook page #HELPFINDJAMESBOLEY
#SLABCITY #BRAWLEYCALIFORNIA #STGEORGEUTAH
#CALADVOCATESFORTHEMISSING #SALTANDSEA

Cal Advocates For The Missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member