CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in shock. I grew up here in California, and remember reading about Jaycee. This is just so amazing.

The FBI are doing DNA just to "confirm on paper". She must know enough details to have convinced them and her mother that she is who she is.

If there was another child in that house, you think the media or LE would have released that information.

jmo

Just had to comment on the age idea. I was nearly 41 when I had my second child.

Point taken--thank you for your input. :)

I am 51 and just now a grandmother for the first time. My son is 27.

Nancy Garrido is 55, which means she would have been around 44 when she had the 11 year old.

Could the couple have their own "now grown" children? Besides stealing her?

From Ancestry:

Name: Phillip Craig Garrido Birth Date: 5 Apr 1951 Gender: Male Mother's Maiden Name: Smith Birth County: Contra Costa
Maz

there is a guy Bill chatting on news10.net saying he worked in the guys home doing sound and sound proofing, and never seen her.

UGH--soundproofing?

That gives me chills.

Wonder if he was doing soundproofing to inhibit the sounds of screaming..........

Point taken--thank you for your input. :)

I am 51 and just now a grandmother for the first time. My son is 27.

Nancy Garrido is 55, which means she would have been around 44 when she had the 11 year old.

Different strokes.... There are many kids who also live with their grandparents, so I can't say that seeing an 11 yr old with older people would arouse my suspicions. I wonder what the question was they asked LE. I wonder why she opened up just then, too, since their house was nearly next door to the police station.

OMG. I had so much work to do today I haven't read at WS nor had the news on.

Just heard this. Holy Mother of God. This is amazing.

Is it just me or does anyone else have tears streaming down their face?

Hi Tricia - join the awe-struck crowd. We're all still trying to take this in.

Different strokes.... There are many kids who also live with their grandparents, so I can't say that seeing an 11 yr old with older people would arouse my suspicions. I wonder what the question was they asked LE. I wonder why she opened up just then, too, since their house was nearly next door to the police station.

Bolded by me...

Whatever it was that created suspicion in that officer must have been profound. Thank goodness that officer was on his toes and reacted immediately. He deserves one heck of a commendation.

FYI: HeadLine News is covering this live right now!

:angel:

Sounds like it may very well be her! There has been a trend lately in solved cold cases. It does give one hope there will be a resolution to more old cases..

Just had to comment on the age idea. I was nearly 41 when I had my second child.

I am almost 41 and had a baby last year, so I can also see a 50-something woman with a child.

I'm so excited about this, but I'm at work and only have a few minutes to read updates in between classes. I can't wait to get home and catch up on everything!

I was hoping that she had a regular loving life with kidnappers that loved her and wanted a little girl.
But news said she was molested and raped etc all her life.
Let's pray that she gets justice on these creeps.......
love from her real family.
and couseling to heal her emotionally!

Jaycee has two children according to ABC news.

Probyn said he doesn't have any details of what had happened to Jaycee for the last 18 years or who abducted her, but he claims that the FBI told his wife that "they have Jaycee and the people she was with."
"She sounds like she's okay," he said. "She had a conversation with my wife and she remembers things. I hope she's been well treated this entire 18 years."
Probyn also told ABC News that Jaycee now has two children of her own.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8426124

Maz

It appears that this person is no longer on staff at Tracy High.

I found a Phil Garrido who attended Tracy High School from 1990-1994 on classmates.com (No photo) Tracy is right down the road from Antioch. I wonder if it is a son, OR another child who had been kidnapped???? There is a Phil G who now teaches PE at Tracy High School, I wonder if that is the father or the son? Can't be the father if he is convicted rapist, right?

News10 just said that Jaycee D. has 2 children!!!
They don't know any other info on her 2 children..!!!!

News10 just said that Jaycee D. has 2 children!!!
They don't know any other info on her 2 children..!!!!

Oh God, I hope they're not Garrido's!!!:sick::sick::sick: Another sicko like the guy in Austria. At least Jaycee wasn't his daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay