CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very bad feeling the two children are probably his. This is starting to sound a lot like the situation in Austria and the situation of the woman who was kidnapped and forced to live in a box under her captors bed for years.

Jaycee has two children according to ABC news.

Maz

I'm shocked. Maybe Jaycee stayed so many years at that house because of that reason. It's hard enough for one person to escape, let alone take your children with you.

I can't imagine how horrible Jaycee and her children's lives were like living with this convicted SO.

One has to wonder ...........it is probable that this poor girl never attended school, and were her children born at home as well? In one of the articles the "friend" wrecking yard owner referred to the children as being home schooled and not well socialized. Just heartbreaking.
This man was a RSO on Meghan's list and no flags went up, a neighbour reported "strange" circumstances to a neighbour, the sherrif supposedly visits and nothing comes of it.
Just venting here, as it amazes and disgusts me that such predators are able to keep a private collection of human beings.

Photos: Age progression shows what Jaycee Dugard may look like today

20090827_085511_jaycee_al_300.jpg

:angel:

Do we know how many children were living in the home other than the 11 year old and the "sister" between the 11 year old and Jaycee?

I'm shocked. Maybe Jaycee stayed so many years at that house because of that reason. It's hard enough for one person to escape, let alone take your children with you.

I can't imagine how horrible Jaycee and her children's lives were like living with this convicted SO.

Very possible. Maybe she had the children and never turned herself in for fear that the Garrido's would harm her babies. Perhaps she took advantage of having the 2 of them at the police station with her (it could be the 1st opportunity she had where all 3 of them were at the police station at once) to come forward because she was able to see that they could do no harm to her babies if they were scooped up by the police right then.

aarrrrgggggh!!!!!!!!!

I can't get the news10 links to work. Anyone have any other links for the news conference?

News 10 is reading a report saying that Gurrido said the 2 children were his. :(

Suspect was brought in for questioning by parole officer. He was seen with 2 young children at UC Berkeley, and that is against his parole. He admited he kidnapped Jaycee. He said the 2 children are his.

New10 just read outloud one of my messages about it's nice to have a miracle happen when there are too many other cases that end up so sad.

:angel:

Full quote from the neighbor:
Haydee Perry, 35, who lives next door, said that when Phillip Garrido helped her jump-start her car a month ago, he had a pre-adolescent girl clinging to him in a manner that struck her as strange.
The girl told Perry that Garrido was her father and that she had older sisters, including one who was 28 - which is one year younger than Jaycee Dugard is believed to be now.
"She stayed close to him at all times," Perry said of the girl. "It wasn't normal behavior. She had a blank stare on her face. Now it seems like a cry out for help."
Perry said Garrido told her he homeschooled girls in his house and that they didn't cuss or watch TV.
"I just thought he was weird," Perry said. "You have children and they're never outside, and you have bars on your windows."

As per http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default-on.aspx?menuid=181

Parole agent had him brought in for questioning as he was seen with two small children. During questioning it was revealed that Jaycee was indeed Jaycee Dugard and the two small children were his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick.
Makes one wonder if perhaps he was defending himself at LE station that he could be with the children because they were his. He brought Jaycee along to confirm that they were his/hers and suspicions were aroused leading to the officer questioning Jaycee and finding out the truth.
So heartbreaking..........

Some information I found on Phillip Garrido:

1951 LOCATION
Birth Date: 5 Apr 1951 Birth County: Contra Costa, CA

1989, 1992 and 1993 LOCATION

Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1956 Address: Rr 1 Pob 397e, Antioch, California 94509-0801 (1993)
[Rr 1 Pob 396e, Antioch, California 94509-0701 (1989)]
[1554 Walnut Av, Antioch, California 94509
-1101 (1992)]

1993 POSSIBLE LOCATION - NOT VERIFIED
Name: Phillip C Garrido Birth Date: 1952 Address: 2815 Patton Rd, Anniston, Alabama 36201-0901 (1993)

1973 LOCATION - Marriage record
Name: Phillip Craig Garrido Gender: Male Residence State: California Spouse: C M Perreira Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 11 Mar 1973 Marriage City: Carson City, NV Officiant type: Religious celebrant Recorded Date: 16 Mar 1973 Recorded city: Carson City, NV

1980 LOCATION - Divorce record
Name: Phillip C Garrido Spouse Name: Christin Location: Contra Costa, CA Date: 20 Oct 1980
Maz

I also found some interesting articles that appear to be about Phillip from Nevada. I will see if I can save images and post here.

Full quote from the neighbor:
Haydee Perry, 35, who lives next door, said that when Phillip Garrido helped her jump-start her car a month ago, he had a pre-adolescent girl clinging to him in a manner that struck her as strange.
The girl told Perry that Garrido was her father and that she had older sisters, including one who was 28 - which is one year younger than Jaycee Dugard is believed to be now.
"She stayed close to him at all times," Perry said of the girl. "It wasn't normal behavior. She had a blank stare on her face. Now it seems like a cry out for help."
Perry said Garrido told her he homeschooled girls in his house and that they didn't cuss or watch TV.
"I just thought he was weird," Perry said. "You have children and they're never outside, and you have bars on your windows."

Jaycee is 28, younger daughter is 11 so she was only 17 when she had this child, and if there is an older "sister" , and the 11 yr old referred to Jaycee as her oldest sister? oh it just makes me ill.

Parole agent had him brought in for questioning as he was seen with two small children. During questioning it was revealed that Jaycee was indeed Jaycee Dugard and the two small children were his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick.
Makes one wonder if perhaps he was defending himself at LE station that he could be with the children because they were his. He brought Jaycee along to confirm that they were his/hers and suspicions were aroused leading to the officer questioning Jaycee and finding out the truth.

Thank you kaas!

Been trying to figure out all day how and why this SO went to the Police Department!

Bars on the windows...ugh.
I see years of therapy for Jaycee and these kids. Lets all do alot of praying for them.

So, that's why they went to the police station. They probably though he was crazy to begin with, brings in a woman who is 29 and she has 2 children that are around 14 and 11 and he says he's the dad and he's a SO???? OMG they where probably in total shock. I can see how that aroused suspicion. :bang:

I hope that Jaycee doesn't eventually reject her family because of brainwashing and all the years she spent with another "family." That would be heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe