CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it. Had to do a shoutout to WS!!
:blowkiss: I also did the comment about why was he at UC Berkley??
LOL somebody got in a Websleuths Rocks! Way to go... lol.
I am posting under Tracy in TN.

The campus security officer seems to be the real hero here.

These two articles are from the Reno Evening Gazette. The first one is dated 03 Dec 1976, the second is dated 12 Feb 1977.

Garrido03Dec1976.jpg

Garrido12Feb1977.jpg

Maz

Not confirmed these are the same Garrido

:cow:

False hope? No. Any hope is hope, and should be celebrated!!

I wouldn't argue that point with you for a second. I probably worded that incorrectly.

BTW (OT) I agree 110% with your location and the siggy under your hat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FoxNews is reporting that Jaycee supposedly bore 'several children' by the perp and says she was kept as a 'sex slave' in a shed in the backyard.

Good lord. I think there will be many shocking things to come out of this. I just wonder if there are other children that he/they kidnapped?
FoxNews is reporting that Jaycee supposedly bore 'several children' by the perp and says she was kept as a 'sex slave' in a shed in the backyard.

That poor girl/woman. This is all too reminiscent of Josef Fritzl, in spite of the lack of familial connection. I can't imagne the kind of mental abuse that accompanied the physical abuse she had to endure.

No problem! :blowkiss: Are you missing So Cal too? :)
I wouldn't argue that point with you for a second. I probably worded that incorrectly.

BTW (OT) I agree 110% with your location and the siggy under your hat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How far away was she found from where she was abducted?

More hope that some missing children will be found alive some day, but what a horrific life to live with emotional stress over the years..........and NO ONE EVER NOTICED???
These people had no friends???

Because the Italianos are websluethios!

Because I'm sicillian and they saw my post about the facebook link and they assumed that I must be right lol. They must have not heard what they say about assuming because I'm not so sure her name is Patricia now. The Patricia on the skiptracing ws is 88 yo. :crazy:

This is such a miracle! So many people believed she was dead. It just goes to show that anything is possible.......Johnny Gosch, Jacob Wetterling, Morgan Nick. Maybe their parents will see them again!

Personal Rant: PEDOPHILES DO NOT CHANGE, THEY CAN'T BE REHABILITATED, STOP LETTING THEM OUT OF PRISON!!

Just bumping a post written in 2006.

there you go Bobbisangel :)

Thanks for bumping Bobbisangel's post. Her wish came true!!!!!

It's all unbelievable but wonderful news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc