CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now there is information that Jaycee had "several" children. Two are with her. The FBI evidence recovery team is tenting the backyard. Very sad.

Age Progression Pictures Of Jaycee
20090827_085511_jaycee_al_300.jpg

:angel:

I don't understand how the wife could help kidnap this girl and let him attack her continuously and have children with this girl! What the heck was going through her head??? Atleast Fritzl's wife didnt know what was going on. This guy was flaunting Jaycee and the children in broad daylight. Sick!

uugggghhhhhhh - stupid work firewalls!

I can't see any videos anywhere! Is the rjg one playing?

I don't understand how the wife could help kidnap this girl and let him attack her continuously and have children with this girl! What the heck was going through her head??? Atleast Fritzl's wife didnt know what was going on. This guy was flaunting Jaycee and the children in broad daylight. Sick!

One of the articles posted said that Jaycee was a sex slave for both the husband and wife. :furious:

I wonder if the berkley campus ran his license? In our schools they run your license for felonies to walk in it. this is the only way I can think of the berkley officer knowing this guy was a sex offender.

This is amazing, truly amazing. How many of these missing kids are out there like this. It really really makes you wonder...

presser is starting!!

el doraldo sheriff's office Sgt Golmitz talking

going over who all is going to speak

Fred Kollar, El Dorado Co. Undersheriff, speaking. Got choked up when he was stating Jaycee was found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop