CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: I really wish they would give the reporters mics at these press conferences.

what dumb idiot walks into a parole office with two children when he is a sex offender? thank god he did though...

convicted of kidnapping and rape in Nevada

Italian artilce Translated via BabelFish
NEW YORK (27 Decembers) - Eighteen years ago, the small Jaycee Dugard exited of house, and under the eyes of the father, it set offed on foot on the stopped one of the scholastic bus. It had not arrived to the angle of the road, than a grey automobile the door came near, opened it pulled and it within. The father put itself to scream, and in the desperation he seized before what that he had close, a bicycle, in order to try to run behind the kidnappers. But of lost the traces to the first crossing. Eighteen years more late, a brace of half age, Phillip and Nancy Garrido enter in a police station, with to a young person, Patricia Garrido. They must ask for the information. But the policeman who speaks with they has of the suspiciones on the brace, on the man in particular. He begins to fargli of the questions puts, it in difficulty, to the grips. An express control in the archives types reveals them that the man is a famous pedophile. It is to that point that the girl exits from its Hush and reveals the policeman not to be Patricia: “I call Jaycee Dugard, have been kidnapped from these gentleman when I had 11 years” reveals. The reaction of the police is of doubt, but then the woman answers with extreme precision to a series of questions. Little hours after she puts it to the police in telephone contact with the mother, Terry Probin: “They have spoken quiet for along time - a policeman has told -. At the end for the Jaycee telephone call it has asked,” mother, you can come to take to me? ””. Yesterday afternoon the news has been rendered public: a kidnapped child in 1991, returns to house after eighteen years, at this point woman. The two persons have who it kidnapped, Phillip and Nancy Garrido are in prison. The man is indicted for rapimento and stupro, the woman for rapimento. According to the president of the association” National Center for Missing and Exploited Children” (National Center for the kidnapped and taken advantage of children), the vicissitude of Jaycee test that never does not have to deprive of hope: “Also in cases that are not resolved for years it does not have are given for won” has said Allen Hernias. The father of the young person, Carl, has said to the press: “We wait for the result of the analysis of the DNA, but my wife is sure to the 99 for hundreds who Jaycee is returned. It is an incredible thing, like winning to the lotteria. We have I plant of joy and incredulità”. The man who has kidnapped Jaycee, Phillip Garrido, 58 years, seems to be a species of fanatic. In its blog he supports to feel the voice of God. But he is also a pedophile, already other times denounced for harassments against other children. Garrido also would have been in prison for stupro in years eighty.

so how did the Italians know her name was Patricia?

this guy was on gps monitoring. doesn't that have to be installed in the home?

no parole violations in CA

OMG part of the parole was home visits!! End of presser

"An Orange County mother has been reunited with her daughter, 18 years after she was from a school bus stop."

Jaycee Lee Dugard was only 11-years old when she was kidnapped from a South Lake Tahoe.

She walked into the Police Station with the couple....

Police say Phillip Garrido was acting suspiciously and officers ran a background check.

That's when Dugard reportedly identified herself as the victim of a kidnapping.

Police now believe the young woman has been held as a sex slave by a would-be preacher and his wife in Northern California.
Wow will this give false hope to many, many more parents whose children were kidnapped?

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-kidnapped-girl-found,0,6118198.story

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Because the Italianos are websluethios!

LOL, it was the only results on a google search with all three names though so they're good websluthios however they found out

I believe these articles are about the same Phillip Garrido:
These two are from the Nevada State Journal, the first is dated 24 Nov 1976, the second article is dated 25 Nov 1976.

NOTE: Garrido's middle initial is listed as G, however age seems to fit as does the crimes. :eek:

Garrido24Nov1976.jpg

Garrido25Nov1976.jpg

Two more to follow.

Maz

LOL somebody got in a Websleuths Rocks! Way to go... lol.
I am posting under Tracy in TN.

The campus security officer seems to be the real hero here.

False hope? No. Any hope is hope, and should be celebrated!!

"An Orange County mother has been reunited with her daughter, 18 years after she was from a school bus stop."

Jaycee Lee Dugard was only 11-years old when she was kidnapped from a South Lake Tahoe.

She walked into the Police Station with the couple....
Wow will this give false hope to many, many more parents whose children were kidnapped?

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-kidnapped-girl-found,0,6118198.story

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG part of the parole was home visits!! End of presser

I was going to post the same thing. Can't believe he had home visits from the parole officers. They never saw the two children? Did he hide them? Did his wife conveniently take away Jaycee and the children before they came?

I'd like to know more about what a house visit is all about. IMO, they should be spontaneous. I have questions after this press conference, as no one addressed that bombshell at the end of the pc of him having home visits as part of his parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico