CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the welcomes, Angel and Steely_Dan! Once I spotted that Buffalo Bills picture, I knew you couldn't be too far away (I see Roch. on your post), and really, who else is would be fans except people around here? (Har-har)

So as far as the documents he proclaimed were dropped off to the gov't, is there any more info regarding that? Or like someone had previously mentioned, was it just possibly some of the things he posted on his blog?

It really creeps me out that these people have websites, blogs, myspace profiles and you just never really know.

Has anyone else noticed the dark spots/growths on the right side of Garrido's nose? I really wonder if that might be a melanoma and he knows his days are numbered. Could that be why he's so smug?

And IMO, and with respect to everyone else's take on this, I think Nancy was exhibiting tics. It did not look like crying or even fake crying to me. At one point I believe Phillip did look over at her when she was squirming and moving her head around. My first thought is whether she normally takes meds for this and wasn't given them while locked up. I also wonder if Phillip kept her medicated and she's coming off something. I could be wrong but I live with two special needs adult children who do exactly the same motions...especially when stressed.

Thank goodness there's no bail for either monster!!

That's what I was wondering. The way she was tossing her head looked somewhat like a seizure to me. Not that I'm an expert or anything.

I heard there are documents out there about this,does anyone know where to find them?

ok, nevermind, thanks suziQ, you're one up on me. lol

I apologize if you know this was posted already, but they are searching their home again for missing prostitutes!! Article & new videos from today are posted in the media thread for those who are unaware of the media thread for Jaycee! :wink:

Kidnap Suspects' Home Searched for Murder Evidence :shakehead:

Here is the link to the media thread for everyone...articles, videos, documents are all being posted there!
ETA: Media Links - *** NO DISCUSSIONS! ***
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88230&page=2

I'm keeping the live link open for NEWS10 since they have been breaking in with updates all day! I have been able to hear the reporters talking in between reporting off & on all day. They are using this link for breaking news etc.

This link will be having a live special report at 4PM PCT!!!
Here is the link to the NEWS10 Live link:

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default-on.aspx?menuid=181

Home of Phillip and Nancy Garrido in Antioch.
genthumb.ashx

Phillip Garrido, Nancy Garrido
genthumb.ashx

:angel:

BTW, is this the best news ever? I so wish other cases like this would be solved. There must be others like this.

I have seen several interviews of neighbors who knew that children were living in the back yard and that Garrido is a sex offender. One talked about several blond children, one talked about the blank stares when she saw them. Why did the neighbors not continue to call police? They said they knew something was wrong.

I lived in northern CA at the time this occurred. The sketches of the woman and car were shown on TV over and over.

I posted something along these lines earlier. Something this bizarre that involves CHILDREN should have caused these neighbors to go pounding on the police headquarters' door daily! I can't believe there was not one person in all these years who took it upon themselves to find out what was going on around there.

Has anyone else noticed the dark spots/growths on the right side of Garrido's nose? I really wonder if that might be a melanoma and he knows his days are numbered. Could that be why he's so smug?

And IMO, and with respect to everyone else's take on this, I think Nancy was exhibiting tics. It did not look like crying or even fake crying to me. At one point I believe Phillip did look over at her when she was squirming and moving her head around. My first thought is whether she normally takes meds for this and wasn't given them while locked up. I also wonder if Phillip kept her medicated and she's coming off something. I could be wrong but I live with two special needs adult children who do exactly the same motions...especially when stressed.

Thank goodness there's no bail for either monster!!

Good call on both. That sounds about right for someone like him to "give up" when he has nothing to lose.

I have a child on the Autism/Asperger's spectrum and my gut thought watching NG's flailing around is that behavior was organic. Whether brought on by drug withdrawal or a disorder. I noticed NG seemed especially panicked by the cameras and a fear of the outside world could certainly keep someone isolated enough to be the accomplice that needed. Not trying to excuse anything in the situation, but that was a strong impression as I watched the court appearance.

This entire case is so disturbing and the perp so diabolical. For him to say this will basically be a heartwarming story....what more can be said about this guy?

Planning an insanity defense. He's possibly been planning it for some time now, knowing he would eventually be caught. "Voices" from God, mind control, etc.,
weird religious ramblings. He might be trying to obtain a diagnosis of schizophrenia to help him escape a life sentence in prison. He may figure that incarceration in a state mental facility will be less painful and easier to take.

This guy is evil, that's certain. But he may also be very, very clever and not at all insane, at least according to the legal definition. I would expect the trial to be a circus, which will take years to conclude and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars. I can't imagine the additional pain Jaycee and the two children will have to suffer if they're called to testify.

In olden times, a man like this would be taken care of swiftly and never heard from again.

I apologize if you know this was posted already, but they are searching their home again for missing prostitutes!! Article & new videos frm today are posted in the media thread doe those who are unaware of the media thread for Jaycee! :wink:

Kidnap Suspects' Home Searched for Murder Evidence :shakehead:

:angel:

There is a thread here. This case is already taking a disturbing turn. As it that were more possible huh?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88267"]Search Warrant Girrado Home Friday Aug 28, 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: and thank you for all your work keeping us updated!!!

I've been reading to long, everytime someone uses the initals NG, I think Nancy Grace, and I'm thinking "what am I missing, I didn't see her in the courtroom." lol.

Planning an insanity defense. He's possibly been planning it for some time now, knowing he would eventually be caught. "Voices" from God, mind control, etc.,
weird religious ramblings. He might be trying to obtain a diagnosis of schizophrenia to help him escape a life sentence in prison. He may figure that incarceration in a state mental facility will be less painful and easier to take.

This guy is evil, that's certain. But he may also be very, very clever and not at all insane, at least according to the legal definition. I would expect the trial to be a circus, which will take years to conclude and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars. I can't imagine the additional pain Jaycee and the two children will have to suffer if they're called to testify.

In olden times, a man like this would be taken care of swiftly and never heard from again.

Yeah, I don't expect him to meet the legal status of being insane. The fact he kept the victims locked away not allowing the kids to go to school etc. and hidden for the most part, says he knew right from wrong.

I hope that the youngest kids will be spared.

Any words on the 4 year olds? Or was that media misreporting?

I've been reading to long, everytime someone uses the initals NG, I think Nancy Grace, and I'm thinking "what am I missing, I didn't see her in the courtroom." lol.

LOL you aren't the only one, I kept thinking the same thing too!

We've heard from his family but where is the wifes family? Id love to hear from them to see if they have had any contact with her at all...Also I keep wondering why she never bore him any children? maybe she couldnt have kids so thats why they took Jaycee?

LOL. I think Nancy Grace as I type it. I'm sure some WSer will come up with a better abbreviation.

geez, in the pics from court, he really reminds me of couey...

As a male I cannot understand this phenomenon, but what is the deal with women falling in love with men that are in prison? I don't get it. Basically, by them being locked up isn't that telling the woman what the future holds in no uncertain terms? This case has that aspect too... like so many others.

It's really that they think they can change him and he'll be all theirs. I don't get it either. My mother is similarly baffled.

As for the guy who spoke to her through the fence, I hope he's not beating himself up over it. He was just a little kid.

I'm a male as well. I don't really understand it either, but I can give you some of what I have been told.

That's a part of it.

Another part is that it allows the woman to have a dangerous relationship with a "bad boy", yet remain safe because he is behind bars. He won't be sleeping with other women, she knows where he is at all times, and she can ACT as if she is wildly in love/lust with him yet nothing will ever actually happen - until they get out, which is way off in the future.

Then there's the hybristophilia phenomenon, which can be explained by the lower animal comparison - the male that is violent looks like he could also be a good provider and defender, if you discount the probability that the violence could be directed at you instead of the outside world.

Studies I have seen indicate that female prisoners, especially ones that kill their mates, do not attract men the way that male prisoners do even when the crimes are similar.

I really cannot fathom it myself, this is just a condensation of what I have been told.

When I was 16, my step mother came home from church one evening and handed me and my two step sisters a piece of paper. On it was the name of a man and an address. They were convicts. We were instructed to write to them and become pen pals as this was our christian duty.

The man I wrote to professed his innocence right away yet would not reveal the crime he was convicted of. He later admitted to me that he had been convicted of murder but that he was innocent. He asked me to put my name on his visitors list. I declined saying I was in a different state and wouldn't be allowed to visit him. It was after that statement to him that he said he would find me for "teasing" him and I would pay. I immediately showed my stepmother who said forgive him. I then took the letter to my father who made my step mother stop her nonsense.

I know some women really do believe these guys but for me....there had to be enough evidence to put them there to begin with.

JMO

Maz

On one hand, I really pray Jaycee and her family aren't exploited, but, then again, I hope that some media is willing to pay them for their story, - look at how much money the Anthony's have gotten.
I pray for that too. They deserve to lay back and get the best therapy, food, nurturing and healing for the rest of their lives. I hope a movie is coming and they will be fine financially which will afford them a life style of getting the help they need. This family reunion is a miracle; They will build and form a new family and heal together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV