CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 16, my step mother came home from church one evening and handed me and my two step sisters a piece of paper. On it was the name of a man and an address. They were convicts. We were instructed to write to them and become pen pals as this was our christian duty.

The man I wrote to professed his innocence right away yet would not reveal the crime he was convicted of. He later admitted to me that he had been convicted of murder but that he was innocent. He asked me to put my name on his visitors list. I declined saying I was in a different state and wouldn't be allowed to visit him. It was after that statement to him that he said he would find me for "teasing" him and I would pay. I immediately showed my stepmother who said forgive him. I then took the letter to my father who made my step mother stop her nonsense.

I know some women really do believe these guys but for me....there had to be enough evidence to put them there to begin with.

JMO

Maz
God Bless you. :blowkiss:

Can someone fill me in here: Why would the police be searching his home looking for evidence on murdered/missing prostitutes? Anyone think they just needed a warrant and this is really to search for other missing children?

Can someone fill me in here: Why would the police be searching his home looking for evidence on murdered/missing prostitutes? Anyone think they just needed a warrant and this is really to search for other missing children?
I think it's because they feel he's a suspect because of his close proximity to where those bodies were found.

I think I would file a civil suit against the police officer if I was the Dugard family. It may not have been too much sooner, but she could have been found much much sooner if the police had done their job and followed up on that tip in 2006. That just burns me up!

Mazama, that is frightening beyond words. Your mother could have been setting you up for a terrible end.

When I was about 18, I was working for an electrical contractor. He hired a guy through some sort of rehab plan where he was refunded 50% of the guy's wages so that he could learn a trade. Trouble was, they wouldn't tell you what the guy did. I was often alone in the unlocked office, all day, in the middle of a yard full of trucks and equipment. The guy told the other electricians what he did... raped a mother and child... and my boss fired him. I got lucky too... and even luckier when he didn't take his anger out on me afterward, because he knew where I was and that we had no security. After that, I have been very suspicious about any "rehab" programs. You can't rehab a rapist, just because you teach him a trade.

I think it's because they feel he's a suspect because of his close proximity to where those bodies were found.

Any idea when this was that the bodies were found? Was it while Jaycee was living there or before?

Or, like looking for more missing OFFSPRING? Why would they have any problem getting a warrant on this guy for anything? Tear the freaking place up!! Get the archaeologists in there, they can tell them every place that the ground has ever been disturbed. They are going to have to dismantle everything in the stinking pig sty that is that yard, strip all the plant life away, everything.

Wonder what the elderly mother knew before she was demented (if anything) and where she will go. Also, are there dogs there now? Neighbor reported pit bulls back there?

Planning an insanity defense. He's possibly been planning it for some time now, knowing he would eventually be caught. "Voices" from God, mind control, etc.,
weird religious ramblings. He might be trying to obtain a diagnosis of schizophrenia to help him escape a life sentence in prison. He may figure that incarceration in a state mental facility will be less painful and easier to take.

This guy is evil, that's certain. But he may also be very, very clever and not at all insane, at least according to the legal definition. I would expect the trial to be a circus, which will take years to conclude and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars. I can't imagine the additional pain Jaycee and the two children will have to suffer if they're called to testify.

In olden times, a man like this would be taken care of swiftly and never heard from again.
Well...I would not be surprised if those two monsters did not have some deal to act crazy if ever they get caught and they would get leniency. I would not trust this kind of a soulless monster. I do not want to be shocked again This case is making me say "F" the law and just shoot the SOB's. :furious:

I had tried in the past to forgive some of those monsters and tell my self "they are sick and know not
what they are doing" BUT the truth is It dos not matter, I just cant see them walking this earth,
or costing us money. I Probably should not be sent out to the wild west right now, Not only do I wonder how someone can be so evil? but how can neighbors be so asleep.? Or how can Law enforcement not investigate, when they did have neighbors complaints? Well I wish we were in the wild west and someone just put a bullet in their heads, in jail they cost the tax payers money.

People aren't understanding the significance of this because they aren't understanding the back-story. Think. Here's a clue: "Illegal Aliens." The Bay area is well known to be clusters of "sanctuary cities" where LE is told not to look for, find, inquire, detain, question, identify, report, cooperate with any other agency or deport illegal aliens. The officer who responded to the 911 call and saw tents and sheds that looked like it might be housing for illegal aliens didn't look -- as was the stated policy for the local governments (his bosses).

I don't buy this. Antioch is not a sanctuary city. Not even close. It's actually pretty conservative. Not all of the bay area is a hippy liberal bastion, ya' know and we can't blame the illegal immigrants for everything, as much as some would like.
The bottom line is that this pig is a registered sex offender and a parolee but someone (or two) failed to do their jobs. His home should have been ransacked with a fine tooth comb at the first HINT that something was up. I'm sorry, but I fail to see why we can't have a one strike law for these monsters. Not enough money in California? He!!, I be more than happy to pay higher taxes to keep these demons in prison for life. I just read all about how so many states have decided to veer from involuntary commitment and/or one strike laws due to the cost but surely this is important enough to pay for. For every Jaycee Dugard, there are millions of kids being molested and some of those becoming molesters because of what happened to them. Countless lives, psyches and souls are destroyed by these predators. That's a cost we can't afford.

I would seriously like to know why Nancy's family has not made a public statement. Isn't this unusual? Maybe the reporters can't find anything on her either!

What happened to the thanks buttons, nobody has them on my screen. Thanks Gitana1 I agree!!!

This entire case is so disturbing and the perp so diabolical. For him to say this will basically be a heartwarming story....what more can be said about this guy?

He's probably setting up for an insanity defense. Yeah, right. More like crazy as a fox. If I hear his sick voice one more time talking, especially about holding Jaycee's daughters in his arms every night, I'm gonna' go nuts!

People aren't understanding the significance of this because they aren't understanding the back-story. Think. Here's a clue: "Illegal Aliens." The Bay area is well known to be clusters of "sanctuary cities" where LE is told not to look for, find, inquire, detain, question, identify, report, cooperate with any other agency or deport illegal aliens. The officer who responded to the 911 call and saw tents and sheds that looked like it might be housing for illegal aliens didn't look -- as was the stated policy for the local governments (his bosses).
:rolleyes: Please tell me that this "illegal alien" story is not so..
Police Departments pretend not to see them?????
and would allow them to set up tents as a habitat with no questions asked????
No Wonder they come in droves. :bang:

Yeah, I don't expect him to meet the legal status of being insane. The fact he kept the victims locked away not allowing the kids to go to school etc. and hidden for the most part, says he knew right from wrong.

I hope that the youngest kids will be spared.

Any words on the 4 year olds? Or was that media misreporting?

BBM. What you said is very important so, bump.

Mazama, that is frightening beyond words. Your mother could have been setting you up for a terrible end.

When I was about 18, I was working for an electrical contractor. He hired a guy through some sort of rehab plan where he was refunded 50% of the guy's wages so that he could learn a trade. Trouble was, they wouldn't tell you what the guy did. I was often alone in the unlocked office, all day, in the middle of a yard full of trucks and equipment. The guy told the other electricians what he did... raped a mother and child... and my boss fired him. I got lucky too... and even luckier when he didn't take his anger out on me afterward, because he knew where I was and that we had no security. After that, I have been very suspicious about any "rehab" programs. You can't rehab a rapist, just because you teach him a trade.
I can honestly say that my stepmother insisting us girls do that was the beginning of the end of her marriage to my dad. Unfortunately he died soon after that.

I think you were very lucky. I got goosebumps reading your story. So much we don't know about people that we deal with in everyday life. Makes me stop and look around with a new set of eyes.

Maz *hugs to you* :hug:

I would seriously like to know why Nancy's family has not made a public statement. Isn't this unusual? Maybe the reporters can't find anything on her either!

I HOPE it is because they will make a statement only after they negotiate the best deal for themselves. This will be a million dollar exclusive for some paper....And that can help to pay for therapy and healing time. I HOPE they are just waiting to speak at the right time. FIRST they had to meet,
God Bless that reunion....

:rolleyes: Please tell me that this "illegal alien" story is not so..
Police Departments pretend not to see them?????
and would allow them to set up tents as a habitat with no questions asked????
No Wonder they come in droves. :bang:
Please read my post above yours posted at 6:10 p.m..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV