CA CA - Jessica Roggenkamp, 44, Anderson, 10 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Facebook page says no new info. I was hoping for an update from the search on Sunday, but nothing updated there.

From what I've seen, it doesn't appear the search turned up anything and they did not find JR. Trying to be optimistic....

Facebook page says no new info. I was hoping for an update from the search on Sunday, but nothing updated there.

OK I have an idea - a scenario - may sound really weird but maybe worth thinking about:

JR ventured into an area where there are bear hunters. Do hunters in this area use bear traps? What about wild animal pits? Are those ever used in California? Or - a giant hole in the ground covered with ground foliage, left over from a removed tree stump? If JR was there with her daughter previously, could she have stopped to maybe get some foliage for a winter project? Might that explain why she took her handbag and phone but not her keys?

I know this sounds weird but every time I hear about individuals missing in parks areas and the like and never seen ever again this sort of thing comes to mind.

Was hoping there would be some news by now.

Why is there such a discrepancy in her reported weight? One article says 122 lbs, another says 195 lbs!

12 days today.
No activity on her phone since Dec. 10th
Car unlocked with keys inside.

I think she must have walked away. If it was a suicide she can't be far from the car.

Why is there such a discrepancy in her reported weight? One article says 122 lbs, another says 195 lbs!

12 days today.
No activity on her phone since Dec. 10th
Car unlocked with keys inside.

I think she must have walked away. If it was a suicide she can't be far from the car.

I believe the first report mistakenly put the higher weight in an info release. It was corrected within a day or two, but seems to continue to be used.

Her sisters fb page says LE stopped the search and believe she voluntarily left. I hope she comes home soon.

Just some random thoughts here... I think most people wouldn't read that her hair was brown and have been looking for a blond. It might be helpful if there was a "portrait" of how the looked on 12/10/2016. Her hair was brown but maybe the hair style was different. This might be something that could be done with photo editing software, I don't know.

What about her purse? Was it distinctive? Would it be possible to figure out what she was wearing by looking at the clothing in the car? She's wearing a red plaid shirt in the fb video & photo. Could she have that shirt with her?

Maybe someone saw her and didn't realize it was Jessie.

The only thing that would make me say she left on her on is if she changes the hair recently which she did and she left for a few days sometimes they said and then the divorce but she was supposed to pick up her son right? And why leave the clothes? If you wanna fake vanishing you leave your bag also. Too badly done to be a faking. And it stinks of foul play and disturbs me how little media attention it's got

Agreed and if she did run out of gas and was on foot, why would she take her purse rather than leaving it locked in the car? If I had to walk for help, I would have as little on me as possible (phone, cash, CCs, ID and keys). JMO

The only thing that would make me say she left on her on is if she changes the hair recently which she did and she left for a few days sometimes they said and then the divorce but she was supposed to pick up her son right? And why leave the clothes? If you wanna fake vanishing you leave your bag also. Too badly done to be a faking. And it stinks of foul play and disturbs me how little media attention it's got

Agreed and if she did run out of gas and was on foot, why would she take her purse rather than leaving it locked in the car? If I had to walk for help, I would have as little on me as possible (phone, cash, CCs, ID and keys). JMO

Me too and I would take my keys and lock my purse in my trunk and carry my wallet or even just my cash and cards needed in my *advertiser censored* like I do when I'm going out since I hate having to carry a purse around the bar and I never would have left thebdoors unlocked and my clothes ever

I have read most of this thread, well some.
Do we know for sure if Jessica was alone in the car?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think we know that, Lisa. I'm not sure if anyone does. Good question.

I'm wondering if there is any activity on credit cards or her banking. If not, and no phone activity, I am very doubtful of voluntary missing.

Was she depressed?
Did she have alcohol or substance abuse issues?
Legal trouble?

If so, perhaps she would walk away willingly. I just don't buy it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back