CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you recall who said it was handheld? I don't doubt you, I had only heard that bit about the water purification yesterday, not sure if I missed it before, or just missed that little bit when he was testifying. I had thought Dugal had said it was similar to something he or LE would have? My actual first thought was that the defense was saying or going to say it was one of the LE officers lights lol

Mica makes the point that they had a puppy and people get them for pet urine detectors... I recall that being discussed threads ago... I've had puppies all my life, never knew that :confused:

I don't recall who mentioned it was handheld. I think they may have shown a picture of it. Fun fact: you can also use those flashlights to find scorpions! I had two of them when we lived in Phoenix!

I don't recall who mentioned it was handheld. I think they may have shown a picture of it. Fun fact: you can also use those flashlights to find scorpions! I had two of them when we lived in Phoenix!
Yes! I think you mentioned that before! lol I live up in cold Canada, so I don't have to worry about those... thank goodness, I would be standing on chairs my whole life I'm sure LOL little itty bitty spiders scare me:confused::eek:

Just replying to a post in the previous thread. They did test the back of CM’s truck and it showed it had been bleached. Who the frig does that?

Suspected beach was also found on SM’s trousers in the groin area, potentially to get rid of evidence of rape. I suspect it was issued liberally at the house too. JMO.

Cleaning products or dirt......when they tested it with Bluestar, it momentarily "flashed".

Since you take such good notes... do you recall this? I was listening to part of Dugal's testimony yesterday, and in regards to that light they found in the house.... Maline asked Dugal if he knew that UV lights are used for purification of the water in the water fountains. Of course Dugal didn't know that. But thought it was interesting ;-) Dugal's testimony is so long lol I don't want to have to go looking for it haha

FWIW, UV lights and water treatment are a "thing." This is the first link in a google search. I can't speak to whether the UV light mentioned is of this type, or who it belonged to, etc. Just that UV light is used in water features. :)

FWIW, UV lights and water treatment are a "thing." This is the first link in a google search. I can't speak to whether the UV light mentioned is of this type, or who it belonged to, etc. Just that UV light is used in water features. :)

This was my question yesterday. I've seen many disappearance and murder cases use UV lights to make blood spatter more visible. It's quite the coincidence one handheld UV light was found in a house where four people disappeared from and were likely murdered. I can see Chase using that to be sure he didn't miss anything. From what I've seen, that spatter on the table definitely looks like medium velocity bludgeoning-type blood spatter. What else would it be? Yes, I know it sucks we will never know for sure. IMO, I don't think it was the result of any incompetence on their part. I mean, I think we've all made mistakes like that in our careers. They missed it, the killer missed it, I think many experts would have missed it because of the transparency and where they were set-up.

Have you read any of the comments by clients that his Design company RIPPED OFF? He literally stole from well meaning people who gave him big down payments for his fountains. He is a , in my opinion. Who cares if his feelings are hurt?
Yes, I'm the one who reported and posted the link regarding the complaints in the early threads soon after the prosecution's presented its OS, back when I still thought he was guilty. But when the prosecution failed to deliver I felt they were overselling the strength of their case and just like a used car salesman attempting to oversell a lemon you've got to figure you're being hustled.

Yes, I'm the one who reported and posted the link regarding the complaints in the early threads soon after the prosecution's presented its OS, back when I still thought he was guilty. But when the prosecution failed to deliver I felt they were overselling the strength of their case and just like a used car salesman attempting to oversell a lemon you've got to figure you're being hustled.
Which part of their case presented in OS do you feel they haven't proved Texas?

This was my question yesterday. I've seen many disappearance and murder cases use UV lights to make blood spatter more visible. It's quite the coincidence one handheld UV light was found in a house where four people disappeared from and were likely murdered. I can see Chase using that to be sure he didn't miss anything. From what I've seen, that spatter on the table definitely looks like medium velocity bludgeoning-type blood spatter. What else would it be? Yes, I know it sucks we will never know for sure. IMO, I don't think it was the result of any incompetence on their part. I mean, I think we've all made mistakes like that in our careers. They missed it, the killer missed it, I think many experts would have missed it because of the transparency and where they were set-up.

Like everything, imo, the UV light found in the home of the murdered victims, will be weighed collectively with the rest of the evidence.

By weighing it all in its totality, it will let them decide what they should infer from this particular item found, and what weight it should be given.

Will they think it's just a mere coincidence or will they find, based on all the other CE facts, it was used in the aftermath by the accused?

Jmo

I don't know of anyone who uses a UV flashlight in their fountain to purify their water.......LOL!

These are images of different UV purifying systems:
fountain water uv light purification - Google Search

I agree Bernina. The light found in the home looks more like a purifying light. The photo Tortoise posted doesn’t look like a UV “flashlight.” I was unable to find a black light “flashlight” that looks like the one in the photo.

Asewin 20-60W Submersible Aquarium Pond Fish Tank Light UV Sterilizer Water Clean Lamp from Walmart | BHG.com Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE