CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part of their case presented in OS do you feel they haven't proved Texas?
I feel the prosecution is presenting a series of innuendos, over emphasizing an event such as the check writing and cashing as something only the murderer would do and hammering it into the ground, I believe they’re doing so because in reality they have no other provable evidence. We have no idea if the vehicle leaving the McStay’s home on the night of Feb. 4th was CM’s vehicle all I saw was some kooky professor rambling on about nonsense and then producing an image that he says could be a truck similar to CM’s.

The prosecution really has no idea where the murders took place, sure they contend it was at the home but in actuality they don’t know and admit it when pressed. I know from experience that the ping data can’t be relied upon because I was in the same area at the same time and the cell tower network was constantly dropping my calls and switching my phone to roaming by connecting to some distant tower.

The other problem is other potential suspects, DK was never investigated properly, I’ve heard no testimony or forensics that place him in Hawaii durning the time of the murders other than an online reservation that he made, there were no checks to see if he was actually on the plane, or where he stayed, really!

IMO, the biggest problem for the prosecution is the absence of forensics there’s not one iota of blood, DNA, hair, fingerprint, simply nothing connecting CM to the bodies, graves, or the murder scene, even if they knew where the murder scene was. The best thing going for the prosecution is their suspect CM, as can be seen from the numerous negative comments here about him, he’s certainly not going to be nominated for sainthood but if people are convicted of crimes based upon character and nothing else over half the people in America would be in prison.

Is Juanita CM only sister? I was thinking about Bennett getting picked up for questioning on the Hillside Strangled case. How very odd that she has provided alibis for two brothers for two different mass murders. I do realize they convicted someone else on the Hillside Strangled case but DANG!

I feel the prosecution is presenting a series of innuendos, over emphasizing an event such as the check writing and cashing as something only the murderer would do and hammering it into the ground, I believe they’re doing so because in reality they have no other provable evidence. We have no idea if the vehicle leaving the McStay’s home on the night of Feb. 4th was CM’s vehicle all I saw was some kooky professor rambling on about nonsense and then producing an image that he says could be a truck similar to CM’s.

The prosecution really has no idea where the murders took place, sure they contend it was at the home but in actuality they don’t know and admit it when pressed. I know from experience that the ping data can’t be relied upon because I was in the same area at the same time and the cell tower network was constantly dropping my calls and switching my phone to roaming by connecting to some distant tower.

The other problem is other potential suspects, DK was never investigated properly, I’ve heard no testimony or forensics that place him in Hawaii durning the time of the murders other than an online reservation that he made, there were no checks to see if he was actually on the plane, or where he stayed, really!

IMO, the biggest problem for the prosecution is the absence of forensics there’s not one iota of blood, DNA, hair, fingerprint, simply nothing connecting CM to the bodies, graves, or the murder scene, even if they knew where the murder scene was. The best thing going for the prosecution is their suspect CM, as can be seen from the numerous negative comments here about him, he’s certainly not going to be nominated for sainthood but if people are convicted of crimes based upon character and nothing else over half the people in America would be in prison.
Ok I'd like to take time to respond to each of your points but it will probably be tomorrow now, with trial starting imminently and having to multi-task with hungry people here to feed shortly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54