CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I know you are reading :D:D I know others are as well, whenever I think my efforts are futile, I get messages haha IMO There are people that are afraid to post their thoughts, and I think it's unfortunate, but it is what it is. :)

I read pretty much everything you post and appreciate your devil's advocate pov.

Oh, I never listened to them, I always watched the live stream. I think it's the delays and days off that led to the decision. They said viewer numbers were down, but I'm not sure I believe that compared to their other trials JMO

The only ones to blame if viewers were down is them as 90% of the time the feed was atrocious.

As for posting the defenses theory or points, we are on a discussion forum, and if the only viewpoint represented was the States, then there isn't much to discuss, is there? Most would have convicted after OS's, actually most convicted him before that IMO

^^^

BBM. Well Missy, I for one know that you are perfectly capable of "covering" BOTH the defense AND the prosecution as objectively as possible, which imo is what you have been doing all along from the beginning. And doing a spectacular job I might add! :) Please know that your efforts are greatly appreciated! *hugs*

Ditto.

It cant be any clearer this man did everything he is accused of doing. I think there are many more rotten things he has done, and just wasn't caught.

Unclear to me how he would have the motive to wipe out the entire family with 2 babies for money. Unclear how he was capable of what he is accused of doing, alone and within the alleged time frame.

He turned out to be the worst back stabbing individual that ever crossed paths with Joey McStay, and his family. He wasn't Joey's best friend. He was his worst living nightmare.

I don't see that at all. He never claimed to be Joey's best friend. He said "Joseph was my best friend. I was not his." For one thing, if he didn't request Mike to check and report on Joey's missing, there would have been more delays of investigations.

Any individual who can look into the eyes of two terrified totally innocent little boys, and crush their skulls in has to be demonic to the core. Only psychopaths are capable of doing such cruelty. Imo

If CM is a psychopath, he is probably not the only one around JM, and possibly not the worst one. The actual murder(s) were the worst one(s) and proven to be capable of such cruelty. Yet to know who.

It makes CM truly one of the worst who walks this earth.

Only if he was the murderer. Yet to be proved.

Last edited:
It seems to me from that video of the truck pulling out of the driveway that the Trooper probably was parked on the street, forcing the truck to make a late sharper turn than it might otherwise have needed to.

I have always thought that, otherwise I think we would would not have seen much more than maybe the lights and the tires of the vehicle that pulled out of the driveway. Also because of the car that passed right before, it seemed to be over further than necessary if there wasn't a vehicle there. IMO

Agree Ocean, how to defend the indefensible IMO.

Thank you.

None of us can ever ignore what this particular defendant is accused of doing.

We must never forget the smiling little faces of two precious little boys who were sadisticly murdered by this very man.

Its painful already to know CM murdered their mommy, and daddy in cold blood, but the way he also took G & J. jr.'s life is one of the worst double homicides of tiny children I've ever seen.

Those who choose bludgeoning weapons, do so in order to inflict prolonged agonizing pain, and unimaginable suffering to their victims. Imo.

It's an very up close, and personal weapon. CM wanted each one of them to know HE was the one who was going to take their lives.

Knowing CM was the last face they ever saw rips my heart out for all of them, just thinking about it.

How terrified they all had to have been. How helpless Joey, and Summer must have felt, knowing they were unable to protect their little sons from the demon who had invaded their home.

We must never lose sight of what brought us here in the first place, and what happened to all 4 innocent victims.

May they all rest in eternal peace now, always together, just like they were in life.

Imo

Last edited:
Rob McMillan‏Verified account @abc7robmcmillan 19s19 seconds ago
The prosecution’s witness is now going over the shadowing caused by the brake lights of the Chevy truck, by once again using the 3D model.

D1elmu7UcAAFnQs.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#McStay - We're unable to keep our camera at this trial, but we will provide audio, uploaded to our YouTube channel each day. Today, the prosecution called Eugene Liscio. He is a 3D forensic analyst. He used FARO SCENE software to analyze the neighbor surv video showing a vehicle

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Information about that software https://www.faro.com/products/construction-bim-cim/faro-scene/ …

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Follow @abc7robmcmillan. He's in court today tweeting with video clips of the 3D image/video.

No, because Joey didnt know that Chase wouldnt be able to call him for the required information.

well, that's what doesn't make any sense. If joey is going to sit and expect to be 'on call' to help his welder, make the call to his financial app center about changing up his system, makes no sense. Why would he do that?

And if Chase is pretending to be joey, how can he say he doesn't have his email password, but he is going to make a quick call and get it?

Has Joey ever asked his welder to make these kinds of calls for him before that we know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay