CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So more of the same...:rolleyes:

McGee complaining that the prosecutors went to the defense witnesses to get their reports last week, because defense hasn't provided discovery yet, and the prosecution complaining that this is defense by ambush, and the defense complaining that the prosecution conducted their case by ambush.

Judge ended up by telling defense they would have to file a motion if they want to allege prosecutorial misconduct, he was not prepared to go into it this morning with the witness scheduled and the jury waiting.

In other words he has learned how to deal with the crybabies.

'Let's move along the jury is waiting!' Finally!

They should settle all of these petty catfights by showing up early to meet with the judge way before the trial day begins. Or better yet, stay late. Lol

That is how most judges do it to make sure the jurors get to hear a full day of testimony.

Maybe the judge knows the jurors are getting very aggravated with so much time they spend just sitting there waiting.

Jmo

@Tortoise Thank you for the tweets. IF you would like me to take over posting them so you can concentrate on posting and discussing the info with other members, just give me a yell. More than happy to assist. :D
Thanks, I'll give you a shout if I need to.

They'll probably be finished in 5 minutes knowing this lot. :D

Rob McMillan‏Verified account @abc7robmcmillan 60s60 seconds ago
Expert: "It's quite likely that the running light is not detectable, it's off, or it could be a different vehicle." Defense: "the bulb cannot be turned off." Prosecution: "the bulb could have been burned out." Judge: "both your comments are argumentative."

Judge: "both your comments are argumentative." :D

At least I know you are reading :D:D I know others are as well, whenever I think my efforts are futile, I get messages haha IMO There are people that are afraid to post their thoughts, and I think it's unfortunate, but it is what it is. :)

I've said it before, and I will say it again, Missy, I appreciate all you do for us here, and I'm sure everyone does.

That is why I always make sure I read every post by every poster .

Imo, each one brings valuable information,and great insight on how they view this case.

I find them all so interesting, and each one adds so much to the discussion here.

Imo

Rob McMillan‏Verified account @abc7robmcmillan 60s60 seconds ago
Expert: "It's quite likely that the running light is not detectable, it's off, or it could be a different vehicle." Defense: "the bulb cannot be turned off." Prosecution: "the bulb could have been burned out." Judge: "both your comments are argumentative."

Judge: "both your comments are argumentative." :D

Poor guy, he must be exhausted at the end of each day having to play daddy! LOL!

Are you able to start a thread in that regard if you want to do that?
I think there is some good evidence on this case, and it is also a circumstantial case too, so there is bound to be speculation IMO. Has happened in every case i have ever followed. Most times we don't know the exact details of how the crime actually happened unless the killer confesses. But also IMO this is what WS is about, speculating about various cases. JMO

I like discussing evidence. But if I can't do that here, I'll go where I can. There is a very big difference between speculating with the evidence as support for that speculation-and just making things up.

Rob McMillan on Twitter

short video clip in that tweet... has 978 views as of right now.... yeah, but no one is watching :rolleyes:

I hope everyone likes, follows, whatever.. maybe we can convince them to take a cam in LOL

ETA: 1022 now

Rob is doing a fantastic job. For someone tweeting this trial, he has to be typing all this in and getting pics. I agree with whoever said, this man is going to be completely exhausted at the end of the day.

The one and only somewhat reporter that has been following the trial and listening to it all is Cathy Russon. I don't think she was pro-defense to begin with, I think her opinion developed as it went on that she didn't think they were "proving" their case. From her other tweets about other trials, I don't think she is pro-defense, but JMO

The evidence is neutral, and that's why it has been so great to get it first hand. The audio won't be bad, but some of what the defense has promised to present is new science. And visuals are always helpful. But if Rob keeps up as he started, I don't think we are going to miss much. There's a lot there if the audio comes through.

Rob is doing a fantastic job. For someone tweeting this trial, he has to be typing all this in and getting pics. I agree with whoever said, this man is going to be completely exhausted at the end of the day.
LOL I thought oceanblueeyes was referring to the JUDGE when posting he is going to be completely exhausted at the end of the day. I do agree though, Rob is doing a fantastic job with the reporting/tweeting and will be exhausted at the end of the day too.

I'm thinking of joining twitter just so I can click on this reporter's heart. He's doing a great job.

Ita!

He has been the best by far.

Seems to be 'just the facts' kind of reporter, which is desperately needed nowadays.

I've learned more from his tweets today than any other tweeter.

He has the ability to put a lot of info in his tweets. Yippee!

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member