Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the evidence of this is?

He has a daughter who is going to accrue huge outstanding student loans to become a lawyer because she loves her dad. The proof is in the child. Unless you can point to testimony to support your claims...

Well, maybe Chase taught her the art of poker and she can pay off her student loan debt with gambling winnings out of love for her father.

Please finish your last sentence. Unless I can... or what?

Yes, and there is no smoking gun in this case, and no proof of motive (as of yet) imo as to why he would have wanted to murder not only Joey but also the entire family. Everything I have learned about this case thus far leads me to conclude that Joey was worth far more alive to Chase than disappeared/dead. All imo.

Not if CM thought, that he was going to be able to take over JM's biz. And scam a whole lot more people out of their money.

Right before the afternoon recess, CJ says CM went to work that morning, and then was going to meet JM for lunch and to get checks - his cell never hit any other towers except the two near his apartment - so how did he 'go to work that morning'? Wouldn't 'work' have been MSM?

Not if CM thought, that he was going to be able to take over JM's biz. And scam a whole lot more people out of their money.

But nothing he did after the family disappeared showed any indication that he had any desire to take over the business. The same can't be said for some others associated with this case though. :cool:

Also, does Chase really strike you as the type of guy who wants that kind of responsibility? Nope lol. Chase likes easy money that he doesn't have to work too hard for, or quick money that doesn't involve a lot of responsibility on his part (prospecting). And he knew that Patrick was still technically part of EIP, as was Dan, even if he had been paid off. There was no guarantee that he would be taking over anything. All imo.

Unless the person calling hung up before it connected to VM...

am I the only that does this? LOL People that I call frequently, I know how many rings it is before VM picks up... those same people, I don't always leave a VM unless it's super important.

You don’t have to know the number of rings, do you? I’ll hang up during the “sorry, I’m busy right now,’ spiel. Nothing’s recorded before the beep.

Putting them on the stand to lie for their parent might really backfire.

No, I don’t know that she was lying. But her memory seems awfully convenient.

Then again, putting his polite and intelligent daughter on the stand might humanize CM for the jury that has been bogged down with a lot of scientific, numeric and confusing testimony that is frequently disputed and or proven inaccurate. jmho

Right before the afternoon recess, CJ says CM went to work that morning, and then was going to meet JM for lunch and to get checks - his cell never hit any other towers except the two near his apartment - so how did he 'go to work that morning'? Wouldn't 'work' have been MSM?
His phone pinged on towers earlier in the morning, away from the home.

You don’t have to know the number of rings, do you? I’ll hang up during the “sorry, I’m busy right now,’ spiel. Nothing’s recorded before the beep.

I think if the VM had connected than it would have shown like all his other calls on his phone records... they showed that it went to VM with NO tower information. JMO

Then again, putting his polite and intelligent daughter on the stand might humanize CM for the jury that has been bogged down with a lot of scientific, numeric and confusing testimony that is frequently disputed and or proven inaccurate. jmho
BBM, Happens in a lot of Trials, and doesn't mean a conviction can't be obtained IMO.
Scientific stuff is very confusing for most people who aren't familiar with it.

I'm finding this more with CJ right now listening to her testimony... she is awful with dates though, much like everyone has been in this case... at one point she said they moved to a house in RC... they moved there in 2009, lived there for 2 years... but moved to church st in 2009 lol I am confused by some of her "years" but I don't think they are really all that relevant.

ETA: She said Joey and Chase knew each other for a few years before Joey got married... that was new to me... providing that she's right with her 'timing'.

The audio on the one just posted up is awful with CJ, and my speakers are turned up. A lot of background noise for me so far.
hmm just checked it... Part 4? I only listened to about 30 seconds but it seems okay, might be your speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop