CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever murdered the family of four are among the worst of the bipeds and should be caught and given ultimate punishment. It's chilling to think they may be still living free, watching this trial and reading the Internet discussions (may even participate) with laughs and grins to each other (perhaps via skype), and may continue to live among us for many years. Justice for Joseph and his family has been taking a long way and may take a lot more years, if ever.

Last edited:
Whoever murdered the family of four are among the worst of the bipeds and should be caught and given ultimate punishment. It's chilling to think they may be still living free, watching this trial and reading the Internet discussions (may even participate) with laughs and grins to each other (perhaps via skype), and may continue to live among us for many years. Justice for Joseph and his family has been taking a long way and may take a lot more years, if ever.
Actually I believe Joey and his family will have justice by the end of May.

Based on the evidence we've seen and heard thus far it simply does not point to any person other than Charles Ray Merritt.

Based on the evidence we've seen and heard thus far it simply does not point to any person other than Charles Ray Merritt.

<modsnip: personalizing>There is so much reasonable doubt in the PT's extremely weak case.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: personalizing> There is so much reasonable doubt in the PT's extremely weak case.

I'm truly curious, how do you explain the check created on the evening of Feb. 4th and then a nearly identical one (except for $500.00 more) on the afternoon of the 5th that was created, printed, deleted and cashed?

don't forget... we are getting pics from a video taken of a tv screen of the pics.... I tried zooming in on a few, yeah... it was worse than Mitcheley's video lol
Tried so hard to get some orientation. Impossible. I thought the large indentation I saw was in the lower right occipital region based on the photo , but I was wrong. Her wounds were parietal and frontal. Didn't match with what I was seeing.

<modsnip: removed duplicate quotes>

I said he had no violent crime history, I didn't say "so why are you accusing him.....". Please compare the bold faced parts, which is what I was replying to (BBM).

All that you and bobcat1 and some others can say is that some people with ex-con status have graduated from thieving to murder. But some is not all. There is no necessary correlation between being an ex-con and being a murderer, otherwise we are in big trouble.

According to your logic:
1. Some people with no education background committed murder.
2. Smith has no education background.
Therefore, Smith committed (or likely committed) murder.
BBM. Until your are on trial for a quadruple murder.

BBM. Until your are on trial for a quadruple murder.
Yes, having a criminal record certainly doesn't help.
While there may not be a correlation between other criminal acts and murder, there is a correlation between having committed crimes in the past and the likelyhood of committing crimes in the future. Usually those crimes are similar acts but sometimes people go on to commit more serious crimes, including murder.
Of course we know his background alone is not enough to definitively conclude that he murdered the Mcstays. It is just one small piece of the many parts that make up the whole. Jmo

Yes, having a criminal record certainly doesn't help.
While there may not be a correlation between other criminal acts and murder, there is a correlation between having committed crimes in the past and the likelyhood of committing crimes in the future. Usually those crimes are similar acts but sometimes people go on to commit more serious crimes, including murder.
Of course we know his background alone is not enough to definitively conclude that he murdered the Mcstays. It is just one small piece of the many parts that make up the whole. Jmo
Yes, I agree Betsy. But I must say early on that I suspected CM based on his criminal past. LE then took a long time to come to him. Thinking they may have suspected him early but couldn't prove it? Then it took almost a full year after the bodies were found. IMO, they have their man.

I agree, that it all points to him and after a fairly lengthy investigation LE connected the crime to only one person, and that is CM.

Please continue discussion at Thread #16.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: smr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads