CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the up-thread, but the result is the same. His family and those around him lose.
Of course the result is the same. Except CM shouldn't be blamed because it wasn't his fault the house went into foreclosure. IMO, CM is being treated in a similar way regarding the murders.

Apparently, the judge is not going to allow the contract into evidence, big surprise.
The DT is stating the Federal and State rights violation this ruling has upon CM, the DT is obviously creating a record for a potential appeal should CM be found guilty.

Yes and then there's this -

CM: Well Joseph owns EIP, Dan runs the website, he owns, Dan I believe owns the website, Joseph was buying the website from him and I know for a fact that Joseph only owed him two more thousand dollars, and it was paid off. And then he was only going to be paying him to run the website instead of paying him a percentage of sales, ok. That’s the extent that I know about Dan, um the, as far as my role, I met Joseph, he actually contacted ME to start building custom waterfalls 2 ½ 3 years ago and I started building his custom waterfalls and I’m still doing that now, today. So I don’t have really anything to do with EIP, I have my own, I manufacture waterfalls, you know, I was, I had my own line of waterfalls, my own everything, Joseph got me more deeply into the custom ones, he does all the sales, basically I mean yeah we’re partners in getting waterfalls done and you know we make money but um he owns EIP I own IDesign, and he buys the waterfalls from me, pays me for them, and you know, that’s, that’s pretty much the extent, um. I do a lot of Joseph’s um you know, a lot of his finances and stuff, because mo…, I probably make 75% of his income, you know, and we were, we were working so damn close together I mean he would, I would buy lights and pumps and things like that with his credit cards and um I would I mean just you know, we were, we were just kind of co-mingling the businesses because you know, as a matter of fact just …

It seems to me this is a lot of mumbo jumbo considering that he stopped doing the bulk of the manufacturing. But his thinking that he made 75% of Joey's income goes to motive for the murder IMO. Considering that Joey went from apartment to house in 2009 and Merritt went from house to apartment in 2009.

I don't think we can even be sure he used Joey's credit cards in the way he said he did, it could be a ruse to explain using the credit card to buy QB Pro. If he did use Joey's credit cards in that way he had no expenses of his own. Why wasn't he paying MSM?
He starts out as explaining that he manufactures the waterfalls, he owns his own company, its all separate, then ends with "well, I do the lighting, someone else manufactures the waterfalls".

Chase wasn't doing even nearly close to what he used to for Joseph and he was giving him minimal amounts of money.

Apparently, the judge is not going to allow the contract into evidence, big surprise.
The DT is stating the Federal and State violations this ruling has upon CM's rights, the DT is obviously creating a record for a potential appeal should CM be found guilty.
It's not even relevant. That's why the judge didn't allow it in. DK sold the biz well over a year later.

The DT is stating the Federal and State rights violation this ruling has upon CM, the DT is obviously creating a record for a potential appeal should CM be found guilty.

What I understood was that the original 25 page contract is being admitted, it was additional pages that are not. Those additional pages showed that as part of the contract the buyers were 'assuming the debt', which it sounded like it was handwritten by Dan himself? I think the judge said they can ask about that but they can't use the additional pages and admit as evidence because it's considered hearsay.

Will have to wait until later to get it all lol

The lawyer has just taken the stand so we will see what they show and don't show.

What I understood was that the original 25 page contract is being admitted, it was additional pages that are not. Those additional pages showed that as part of the contract the buyers were 'assuming the debt', which it sounded like it was handwritten by Dan himself? I think the judge said they can ask about that but they can't use the additional pages and admit as evidence because it's considered hearsay.

Will have to wait until later to get it all lol

The lawyer has just taken the stand so we will see what they show and don't show.
Thank you, I just caught the tail end of the ruling, so the judge is going to allow evidence that DK sold a business he didn't own thus benefiting from the murders?

What was the point of the CHP officer? Was it to imply the weather was very bad, there was a fatal accident, and no one in their right mind would travel up that way with 4 dead bodies?

Thank you, I just caught the tail end of the ruling, so the judge is going to allow evidence that DK sold a business he didn't own thus benefiting from the murders?

He sold the domain, not the actual business. I think it speaks volumes that this lawyer is involved with the sale and contract.

Maybe it's too soon to assume what he did was illegal. Wrong maybe, illegal, maybe not.

So Dan was paid $20,000 for EIP... PLUS the buyers assumed liabilities, which included 2 lawsuits. He was to receive 20% of the net profits for 12 months.

We didn't get the total amount of the liabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper