CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro-Chase.... ok LOL

@MrsPC posted her take on the audio... I posted mine. It's called a difference of opinion to what was obvious. I also asked a question, to which I guess you have no answer?
And I gave my opinion, so we're even. :)
But what was obvious?
BTW I wasn't indicating you were pro-Chase, you've stated you're not.
I don't recall a Mr. Murray.

I only recall he passed away. I think he was the manager of the parking lot security guys.
Yes, he worked with the Mall Security guy David Jackson and Murray passed away 2015 per Jackson's testimony. I misspoke earlier when I said todays audio was about the towing company guys - it was the Mall security guys being discussed.

And I gave my opinion, so we're even. :)
But what was obvious?
BTW I wasn't indicating you were pro-Chase, you've stated you're not.
I don't recall a Mr. Murray.

hmmm but you replied to my post saying "the Pro-Chase crowd" lol

No worries... I found my answer myself.... it's in Dugal's testimony. In Dugal's report he specifically says that he thought it was around 7pm but he didn't believe it was parked there prior to 5pm.

Dugal add's that he wasn't confident about that time, Maline points out that is not in his report lol And this is the info that he used to request the surveillance video and what times to request, which was 5pm-just before midnight.

I only recall he passed away. I think he was the manager of the parking lot security guys.

I didn't even recall that lol I must have missed it, the security guys testified pretty early on in the trial and I only partially remember it and didn't take notes back then :confused: Might have to go back and watch.

The defense should focus more on explaining the backdating of the checks and trying to delete the QB account. That is the nail in his coffin. All this other stuff is not really going to make a $.hit bit of difference to exonerate the two timed felon. Tick tock.
I don't think they have a defense for that. Their strategy seems to be to throw so many things up that the jury forgets it.

hmmm but you replied to my post saying "the Pro-Chase crowd" lol

No worries... I found my answer myself.... it's in Dugal's testimony. In Dugal's report he specifically says that he thought it was around 7pm but he didn't believe it was parked there prior to 5pm.

Dugal add's that he wasn't confident about that time, Maline points out that is not in his report lol And this is the info that he used to request the surveillance video and what times to request, which was 5pm-just before midnight.
My bad, I should have stated "others".

have you voted :D

POLL

ETA: I might do a new poll since this one expires on May 19 and who knows if this trial will be done by then!

Can I make a request... when they go in to deliberate, will you start a poll for what we think will be the verdict? :) I have never done a Poll on here lol I don't want to do it now only because I think it might come down to the Closing Arguments... I know that some think Chase is 1000% guilty, but are still unsure if there will be a conviction, just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone 'predicts' :)

LOL I agree :p

But think we should wait until the fat lady sings... cuz at this point, it seems like she isn't even going to show up...

I’m an opera fan—very used to waiting till the fat lady sings. :cool: “Mild und leise...”

What witnesses DO the defense still have?

Defense and prosecution both have a four day weekend—can’t they start writing their closing arguments now and just modify them if something important is still to come?

After listening to it... it was obvious to me that the State did NOT want him to say what the defense wants him to say. And it's also obvious that they can't call Mr. Murray to the stand because he is no longer alive. I will have to go back to Dugal's or the security guys testimony to see what was said in their testimony about Mr. Murray, does anyone recall?
Here is the extent of my notes:
Bruce Carter. San Ysidro Village/Sentinel Security
Cannot park overnight
Stores close by 9 and around 10 they start towing
private party tow but must notify the police that it’s been towed
Exhibit 140 - towing form
Reported to SDPD at 23:30. Plate 3TAE045
VIN JACDJ58V9T7906?94
96 Isuzu Trooper
4498 Camino De La Plaza
————
Cross
Do not service Los America’s Outlet
———-
David Jackson. San Ysidro Shopping Center
Worked for Sentinel/Bruce Carter
Worked 2/8/2010 either 6-11 or 2-11pm
Tow company took photos prior to towing, photos are time-stamped 11:01
3-4 parking places over, in front of the Pink Zone
No idea when it entered the lot
———
Cross
Tow sheet has erroneous time towed on it. It should be 23:xx, not 22:xx and it was written over

————
End

Wasn’T Murray one of the guys who partially filled out the tow sheet? I seem to remember someone only partially filled something out.

I’m an opera fan—very used to waiting till the fat lady sings. :cool: “Mild und leise...”

What witnesses DO the defense still have?

Defense and prosecution both have a four day weekend—can’t they start writing their closing arguments now and just modify them if something important is still to come?
Also, where is their phone expert who was supposed to blow Boles' testimony out of the water?

Can I make a request... when they go in to deliberate, will you start a poll for what we think will be the verdict? :) I have never done a Poll on here lol I don't want to do it now only because I think it might come down to the Closing Arguments... I know that some think Chase is 1000% guilty, but are still unsure if there will be a conviction, just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone 'predicts' :)

Might to be interesting to put up a simpler poll—just how we think the jury will vote. Guilty; Not Guilty; Hung.

yes I will try
I would rather not promise since I could forget when the time comes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads