CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
If McGee is faking I hope they have proof. Everybody’s mobile phone can now take video recordings.

As seen during the 4 months, this PT is only good at accusing and prosecuting innocent people. They haven't even produced a shred of evidence to prove Chase Merritt murdered a family of 4.

As seen during the 4 months, this PT is only good at accusing and prosecuting innocent people. They haven't even produced a shred of evidence to prove Chase Merritt murdered a family of 4.

They haven't produced a shred, however, they HAVE produced a mountain of evidence. Tick tock...

If McGee is faking I hope they have proof. Everybody’s mobile phone can now take video recordings.

Well, my problem with this is that McGee WAS in the court room yesterday, he DID think he would be okay to be there, but at some point yesterday, realized he was not ready to be there. I don't know what is wrong with him and neither does anyone else (including the prosecution), the judge seems to be satisfied that he can't be there for medical reasons... so I don't know. I have also lived with someone that has a chronic illness and I know how it can look from the outside looking in... one day he can be out drinking and dancing, two days later could be in hospital, so maybe I just see it differently, especially since whatever is wrong with McGee is not noticeable from the outside. I have a feeling it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing with being in the courtroom for McGee, but that's JMO.

I disagree, but you know that :D

hmmm....
  • Is in debt to Joseph McStay - Merritt
  • Did not like Summer McStay - Merritt
  • Truck seen leaving McStay home - Merritt
  • Wrote checks to himself & backdated - Merritt
  • Posed as Joseph McStay and contacted Quickbooks - Merritt
  • Tried to have QB account deleted - Merritt
  • Income increased enormously mid February - Merritt
  • Cell phone pings at gravesite - Merritt
  • Lied to investigators - Merritt
  • DNA is on the steering wheel & gear shift of the Trooper - Merritt
  • Tries to elude police monitoring of calls & "projects" testimony - Merritt
  • Jarvis tries to alibi 2/4 but it falls flat - Merritt
  • daughter tries to alibi 2/4 but it falls flat - Merritt
  • sister tries to alibi gravesite date 2/6 but it falls flat - Merritt
So what exactly has the defense proven that tops the above with regard to Kavanaugh???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member