CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was in my first year I actually served a notice of distress on a debtor

In the olden days it would have been nailed to the mast of a ship! But I just handed it over in their shop :D
In my younger years I worked for a law firm that handled primarily high end divorces and I got to serve many people. Most were doctors, attorneys, etc. that knew what was coming so they went ok.

empty post

Last edited:
When posting random videos it would be helpful if you point out what you want others to view or take away from said video(s).
I thought this is a thread about the trial? The videos are the trial videos aren't they? Aren't members here interested in them? I wasn't the first person who link trial video upload here. What is the objection here? Or is it an attempt to get rid of people with differing opinions? It seems you always like to "urge", "encourage", or dictate others what to do.
Most of the videos that get posted are from the end of the day testimony. If a person posts a lone video it suggests there's something in that particular video that the person is trying to point out.

I am in no way objecting, dictating or trying to get rid of anyone, differing opinion or not. I'm sorry you took my friendly suggestion the completely wrong way.

Judge just said there are currently 17 jurors total...and court is excused til 1:30...ugh.. When they come back judge said portions of the tape with Merritt will be played, they will try to finish up with Bachman and if I heard correctly the defense isn't ready for defense investigator Robertson yet.

I heard that it will be Bachman THEN the investigator Robertson today. After today, the judge is giving the prosecution the option to start rebuttal next week .. HOWEVER, they need to state who and what they are presenting, because if they are not Maline's "witnesses" then that could be an issue too lol Dr. Rudin will NOT be there until the 21st when they come back and hopefully McGee is well enough to keep going, if not it sounds like Maline will have to do it.

Do you care to elaborate on why you think the state is losing? I think they're doing great in spite of the defenses lame stall tactics.
I feel they haven't proved their case it's as simple as that. It's not right to send a person to death row over mere speculation. If I saw some hard evidence I'd have a different opinion but they're quickly running out of time to do so.

I feel they haven't proved their case it's as simple as that. It's not right to send a person to death row over mere speculation. If I saw some hard evidence I'd have a different opinion but they're quickly running out of time to do so.
Mere speculation isn't allowed. It's circumstantial evidence what is presented.

Mere speculation isn't allowed. It's circumstantial evidence what is presented.
I guess it depends upon the type of circumstantial evidence you're talking about but by nature most circumstantial evidence in itself is nothing more than conjecture.

I guess it depends upon the type of circumstantial evidence you're talking about but by nature most circumstantial evidence in itself is nothing more than conjecture.
The majority of criminal cases are charged based on Circumstantial Evidence. It is just as powerful as Direct Evidence and many times even more so. Eyewitnesses are wrong much of the time.

Circumstantial Evidence :: Legal Dictionary :: Justia
All evidence except eyewitness testimony. One example is physical evidence, such as fingerprints, from which an inference can be drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar