CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#McStay - The jury will be viewing Charles Merritt's truck this morning. It has just arrived at the courthouse.

D6DrIQfU8AErWjS.jpg

D6DrIQEV4AAO8_Z.jpg

9:14 AM - 8 May 2019

Those images chills me to the bone.

Imo

The truck has the perfect back to conceal bodies and looks like it could easily be washed out as well. It looks to be steel.

Its so heartbreaking to me to know Joey, Summer, and their precious little baby boys' dead bodies were put in that steel temporary tomb, and transported to the desert to discard like none of them had any human value.

Imo

Judge just said there are currently 17 jurors total...and court is excused til 1:30...ugh.. When they come back judge said portions of the tape with Merritt will be played, they will try to finish up with Bachman and if I heard correctly the defense isn't ready for defense investigator Robertson yet.

Last edited:
Judge just said there are currently 17 jurors total...and court is excused til 1:30...ugh.. When they come back judge said portions of the tape with Merritt will be played, they will try to finish up with Bachman and if I heard correctly the defense isn't ready for defense investigator Robertson yet.

Not ready for Robertson? OMG!

Why can't they find Ricobene? they had months

Are we really expected to believe she went to LE but now is on the run?
I found it interesting that Prosecutor Rodriguez indicated that Riccobene was a drug addict & was actually "sequestered" somewhere secret by the defense for some time. So when did they lose her? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy