CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out partying it up while he should have been working towards providing an effective council.
I really feel for this prosecution team. Every time the mud is slung in their direction they ask for a hearing on it and it's denied. These are serious allegations the defense just tosses around and they should be entitled to a hearing.

JMO

meh, the judge didn't seem phased ... and he's the one that has all the information. I do think it's somewhat comical that now that the judge makes a few rulings in favour of the defense, the prosecutor's are all up in arms. This judge lost all control of this court room since Day 1... 4 1/2 months later, it's just progressively been worse... it got pretty snarky in that court room today .... can't wait to rewatch it lol
meh, the judge didn't seem phased ... and he's the one that has all the information. I do think it's somewhat comical that now that the judge makes a few rulings in favour of the defense, the prosecutor's are all up in arms. This judge lost all control of this court room since Day 1... 4 1/2 months later, it's just progressively been worse... it got pretty snarky in that court room today .... can't wait to rewatch it lol
Sorry Missy.I can't go with a meh. Bigger than that, IMO.

I'm still laughing at the defense investigator trying to locate DK, and not going to Hawaii.

It makes me wonder if he was trained by Don Knox or Tim Conway. Lmbo!

Its mind boggling actually.

Imo

He was there yesterday, do we know if he told the Judge that he was fine on the weekend but just couldn't do it or if something has happened since? Do we know if the Judge was also at this social function and possibly dancing with McGee? :D Maybe he bought McGee a drink? :D
BBM:

Oh my.........I hope the PT aren't reading here!!!

th

So on the 21st, will the judge have McGee explain how he can go out drinking and dancing yet not be fit to attend court and aid in the defense of his client? Or will it be a 'Glad you could join us, when is our next break' kind of greeting?

First judge needs to ask Imes to prove that McGee was drinking and dancing.
For 4 months he with 2 teammates can't even provide a real proof of Chase's guilt. Imes doesn't understand what a proof means. Imes may well have circumstantial evidence about McGee and committed speculations.
Second, dancing is not like defending a client in the court.
Third, drinking and dancing could even be a therapy prescribed by doctors.

At least one of my questions was answered. I believe the Judge said that if McGee isn't back by the 21st Maline would have to do Rudin and finish the trial with or without a closing argument.

And I believe the ruling was that he won't be allowed to speculate in his closing argument as to why the investigator was unable to locate DK, Riccobene or Knowles.

Now let's give a good look at the Chase's truck. And compare to the one in Mitchley's video. :cool::cool:

I would prefer not to ever look at that truck again, but thank you kindly for posting it for others who may want to look at it again.

It's just too upsetting for me to do so again because of the images that appear in my mind is of a murdered family of four, who were dead inside of it hidden away from sight.

Thank you again though, smr for posting many of the videos you do for us. I do play many you have provided, but the one of CMs truck being seen up close and personal today by the jury is just too painful for me.

Jmoo

They may be lol While on break, shortly before McGee was "outted" by the prosecutor, it was mentioned in the L&C chat by an anonymous chatter that McGee was out drinking on the weekend... coincidence?;)
:rolleyes::rolleyes: And the PT caught wind of the rumour so decided to bring it up in a courtroom fill of people, while the trial is in progress, instead of speaking to the judge in private. How unprofessional. Not very good at all! MOO

Really want to stick with you on this , Missy.
But this is big time. Like end of game time.
Is it physical or is it psychological?
And how much leeway should be given for this
I am really thrown by the PT stating the man is out drinking and dancing.
The prosecutor stated that he attended the same social event over the weekend as McGee. There will be other witnesses to McGee's partying.

For 4 months he with 2 teammates can't even provide a real proof of Chase's guilt. Imes doesn't understand what a proof means. Imes may well have circumstantial evidence about McGee and committed speculations.
BBM
What's the difference between proof and "a proof"?

Mr. Imes attended the party and actually witnessed McGee drinking and dancing. That would be called direct evidence and eye witness testimony.

Trust me . If he is sick, really physically sick, there is nary an MD that would suggest he go out drinking and dancing. Unless he is terminal. If so, I would want them for my Primary Care Physician. Just sayin'.

BBM
What's the difference between proof and "a proof"?

Mr. Imes attended the party and actually witnessed McGee drinking and dancing. That would be called direct evidence and eye witness testimony.

Can you prove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member