• Tried to have QB account deleted - Merritt
  • Income increased enormously mid February - Merritt
  • Cell phone pings at gravesite - Merritt
  • Lied to investigators - Merritt
  • Tries to elude police monitoring of calls & "projects" testimony - Merritt
  • Jarvis tries to alibi 2/4 but it falls flat - Merritt
  • daughter tries to alibi 2/4 but it falls flat - Merritt
  • sister tries to alibi gravesite date 2/6 but it falls flat - Merritt
So what exactly has the defense proven that tops the above with regard to Kavanaugh???

Your opinion and my opinion of the above would be much different :) Good thing we are on WS's and we are allowed to have differing opinions!

Well, my problem with this is that McGee WAS in the court room yesterday, he DID think he would be okay to be there, but at some point yesterday, realized he was not ready to be there. I don't know what is wrong with him and neither does anyone else (including the prosecution), the judge seems to be satisfied that he can't be there for medical reasons... so I don't know. I have also lived with someone that has a chronic illness and I know how it can look from the outside looking in... one day he can be out drinking and dancing, two days later could be in hospital, so maybe I just see it differently, especially since whatever is wrong with McGee is not noticeable from the outside. I have a feeling it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing with being in the courtroom for McGee, but that's JMO.
Really want to stick with you on this , Missy.
But this is big time. Like end of game time.
Is it physical or is it psychological?
And how much leeway should be given for this
I am really thrown by the PT stating the man is out drinking and dancing.

Really want to stick with you on this , Missy.
But this is big time. Like end of game time.
Is it physical or is it psychological?
And how much leeway should be given for this
I am really thrown by the PT stating the man is out drinking and dancing.

meh, the judge didn't seem phased ... and he's the one that has all the information. I do think it's somewhat comical that now that the judge makes a few rulings in favour of the defense, the prosecutor's are all up in arms. This judge lost all control of this court room since Day 1... 4 1/2 months later, it's just progressively been worse... it got pretty snarky in that court room today .... can't wait to rewatch it lol

So on the 21st, will the judge have McGee explain how he can go out drinking and dancing yet not be fit to attend court and aid in the defense of his client? Or will it be a 'Glad you could join us, when is our next break' kind of greeting?

Did I say he was? :rolleyes:

oh ... so you weren't implying that when you asked if Dan was at his/her location? ok then... maybe just Dan's girlfriend or friend... still can't see them defending Chase or the defense team. JMO

Last edited:
So on the 21st, will the judge have McGee explain how he can go out drinking and dancing yet not be fit to attend court and aid in the defense of his client? Or will it be a 'Glad you could join us, when is our next break' kind of greeting?

He was there yesterday, do we know if he told the Judge that he was fine on the weekend but just couldn't do it or if something has happened since? Do we know if the Judge was also at this social function and possibly dancing with McGee? :D Maybe he bought McGee a drink? :D

Out partying it up while he should have been working towards providing an effective council.

If I had to guess I would say the Judge and McGee will have a conversation long before May 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks