CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!! I'm an hour late, sorry, but just going to post these tweets of Cathy's. (There's so many of them and they're so informative, it would be wrong of me not to share!) :rolleyes: lol

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1h1 hour ago
#McStay - Court is set to resume any minute. The defense is expected to rest their case this week. Watch Live only on http://lawandcrime.com

D5VYGPBUYAEeDYU.jpg

#McStay - Charles Merritt enters court on day 47 of testimony. Prosecutor Melissa Rodriguez and defense attorney Rajan Maline in animated conversation over defense exhibits.
Cathy Russon on Twitter

#McStay - Prosecutor Rodriguez about some of the exhibits the defense handed her this morning, "complete and utter hearsay and speculation".

Returning to the apparent bleach stain on the carpet in the living room next to the flip flops.

When DuGal first went in on the 15th he noted newspapers spread out over the carpet and his impression was it had been laid down to protect the carpet from paint.

The idea that they would protect a carpet which was already substantially ruined with bleach is a discrepancy, IMO.

Nah, I can't get behind this, only because I've done the same thing. IMO, It's not because of the bleach, it's just depending on the paint (latex, etc), it will get in the fibers of the paint and glob/stick/harden, and you can't physically get it out, and then you have bits of gummy texture in the carpet. Just like play-doh, glitter-glue, epoxy, etc, it hardens, especially splatter, then you need a magnifying glass and tweezers to get it out, if it comes out at all. Truly annoying. Ditto for wood floors. My wood floors are a disaster from scuffs, marks, cracks, but I still put down paper when I paint because getting dried paint off sucks.

Was wondering if McCarger will be called again, does anyone know? Way, way back, he was at the McStay house to paint and could not be there on the 4th of Feb. IMO. If the McS family was wary of CM and McGyver knew that, would that be labeled "hearsay?" Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay