CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be an extremely brazen act if CM murdered the family then was in the murdered family's house shortly after that, doing online search. Wouldn't he be worried some JM relatives might be there or going there? JM's brother had told Deputy Tingley that he (the brother) drove by the house on the 4th or the 6th.

It would be an extremely brazen act if CM murdered the family then was in the murdered family's house shortly after that, doing online search. Wouldn't he be worried some JM relatives might be there or going there? JM's brother had told Deputy Tingley that he (the brother) drove by the house on the 4th or the 6th.

Not at 2am

Murdering four people is also a brazen act. Chase Merritt was the ultimate gambler who took risks.

Sorry, again I didn't follow every detail, was there proof that those Internet searches were done by CM? Could have been by someone else?

They were done with his cell phone. I suppose someone could have taken his phone, and searched for the intuit quickbooks site, then used it to write 'chase merritt' some checks from Joey's account. However a few of those checks were cashed by Chase himself, from his own bank account. And he handed off 2 personally to MSM, so there's that...

They were done with his cell phone. I suppose someone could have taken his phone, and searched for the intuit quickbooks site, then used it to write 'chase merritt' some checks from Joey's account. However a few of those checks were cashed by Chase himself, from his own bank account. And he handed off 2 personally to MSM, so there's that...

I didn't see any searches from his cell phone? the search history that was shown, was from the McStay emachine tower computer. Device 4. Here is a screenshot from the testimony, it shows the device at the top.

Attachments

• 756 emachine QB access.JPG
    756 emachine QB access.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics