CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I can Missy. The judge has said before that the ONLY people permitted to take pictures/video are the ones who were given permission after submitting a request.

However I think the guy sitting on the bench next to me is the video guy. I ‘ll ask him

(quoting myself)

It wasn't the video guy sitting on the next bench, it was the reporter from The San Bernardino County Sentinel. We spent almost 2 hours talking about the case while we waited for everyone else to come back from lunch. Nothing new really, same kind of discussion we have here.

One interesting tidbit.... I asked him if he thought DK would testify. He said he brought that up to Maline the other day, Maline's response was that they couldn't even find him. They have no idea where DK is.

More notes: The juror who was involved in the accident today is an alternate. He broke his wrist trying to get storage containers down from the rafters in his garage. It was not a car accident.

The jurors seemed very engaged and almost all of them were taking notes.

Missy: the calander wasn't on display today, so I wouldn't even be able to describe it to you. However, the reporter said he would pass on the info to the video guy that there are some in the online communities who want to see the calander and maybe Law and Crime can tweet a pic of it.

All in all it was a pretty uneventful day.

MOO

(quoting myself)

It wasn't the video guy sitting on the next bench, it was the reporter from The San Bernardino County Sentinel. We spent almost 2 hours talking about the case while we waited for everyone else to come back from lunch. Nothing new really, same kind of discussion we have here.

One interesting tidbit.... I asked him if he thought DK would testify. He said he brought that up to Maline the other day, Maline's response was that they couldn't even find him. They have no idea where DK is.

More notes: The juror who was involved in the accident today is an alternate. He broke his wrist trying to get storage containers down from the rafters in his garage. It was not a car accident.

Missy: the calander wasn't on display today, so I wouldn't even be able to describe it to you. However, the reporter said he would pass on the info to the video guy that there are some in the online communities who want to see the calander and maybe Law and Crime can tweet a pic of it.

MOO

AWESOME, Cricket! Thank you so much!

Thank You so much for the direct eye witness info, Cricket.

Interesting that DK is MIA.

I especially liked hearing that the jurors were engaged and taking notes. This is going to take some connecting the dots, to get a proper verdict.

If JM was running Windows 7, you either have to go to the upper right hand corner, click the drop down menu and click History to get your previous browsing, or keep your computer logged on and your browser window open to click and hold down your "back arrow" on the left hand side.
I think whoever it was did the drop own menu to access history, and it was done within a minute, NOT doing individual google/IE searches. The time stamps for each search was seconds. JMO.

(quoting myself)

MOO
Maybe he's not missing but avoiding a subpoena?

(quoting myself)

MOO

Ohhhh thank you so much for asking about it! And hopefully we will see it sometimes soon :)

uhmmm THEY CAN'T FIND DAN?????

If they want to call Dan as a witness, and he can't be found... then what? ugggh I can see that being an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it