CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm anyone else want the prosecutor to check the measurement that the faro scan image just measured? LOL I would want to see how it actually measures

Faro is very new to me.

FARO | 3D Measurement, Imaging & Realization Technology

In my experience with computer applications, it is important to examine what the initial purpose of the software was. What was it developed to do in the first place. And whether there are any margins of error when it is applied outside the intial scope it was intended for. I'm learning here. I really don't know anything about this.

It is small.
The defendant is sitting at the far end of the table. Does the jury have a clear view of him? It looks like there is a main jury box and then a separate box for the 6 alternates?

The defendant is sitting at the far end of the table. Does the jury have a clear view of him? It looks like there is a main jury box and then a separate box for the 6 alternates?

I was there for the preliminary hearing, so there was no jury. But when you are there in person you see all the back and forth between various attorneys, etc.

So the guy testifying about the Faro Scan also processed Merritt's truck. The defense starts questioning him about it and the State starts objecting *sigh* Judge allowing the questioning.... McGee asking about him checking for blood in the truck.

I've been inside several of them and they are small. Like I said before I was very impressed in how nice and friendly all the workers were unlike other courthouses. If any of the McStay family is staying nearby it's not in SB. There are no good places here to stay.

I am glad that this trial is being live-streamed. San Bernardino is a little depressing. (The city, not the county.)

This little area that lit up seems to be important to the defense... not sure why lol

And again the Prosecution is objecting. :eek::eek:

uggh this is why I'm not impressed with the Prosecution team... this is testimony IMO that should have come out on direct, why let the defense bring it out? I get that it doesn't help their case, but by letting the defense bring it out... listen to the prosecution objecting, it makes it look like they are hiding something.

This little area that lit up seems to be important to the defense... not sure why lol

And again the Prosecution is objecting. :eek::eek:

uggh this is why I'm not impressed with the Prosecution team... this is testimony IMO that should have come out on direct, why let the defense bring it out? I get that it doesn't help their case, but by letting the defense bring it out... listen to the prosecution objecting, it makes it look like they are hiding something.

I'm going to have to watch this tonight. I've missed too much to come to any conclusion. McGee said he had a background in physics and computer science (unusual for an attorney) so he is going to zero in on things the average attorney might not even think to ask.

Most of what we are looking at here, including cellular ping evidence, involves physics.

I'm going to have to watch this tonight. I've missed too much to come to any conclusion. McGee said he had a background in physics and computer science (unusual for an attorney) so he is going to zero in on things the average attorney might not even think to ask.

Most of what we are looking at here, including cellular ping evidence, involves physics.

McGee was also a previous Prosecutor, according to his opening statement.

Yes! I caught that yesterday as well. I really like McGee... I think he would have been one of those "impressive Prosecutor's" that I'm used to watching and really like :D:D

I think people need to remember that everybody just wants justice for the McStays no matter what people’s opinions are it’s about them.

Not somebody’s ego’s on a forum.

And it's so rare that trials in California are live-streamed. This is an incredible opportunity. I was going to try to get out for some of this trial, but I'd much rather watch from home.

He was a DA for San Bernardino. He probably knows Immes, Daugherty and Rodriguez from his work there.
My impression is that they are not adversarial at all. They were conferring quietly when DR was on the stand. No real animosity. Seem to respect each others roles. And, I like the judge. I haven't seen a lot of drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme