CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Circled red "DR" for defendant's residence showing Merritt's home at the time.

Dz92aKGU8AAobnh.png

I think what some people fail to realise about gambling addicts is that it’s not always about the winning. It’s the buzz of placing the bet. I work closely with a gambling addict, he could be up thousands one day and not have the money for lunch the next. He doesn’t stop because he has won, he keeps going and going. A lot of gambling addicts are the same. A regular gambler is happy with a win and then stops or stops when their allocated funds are gone. An addict can’t do that IMO
There did not appear to be any cash deposits (winnings) into Chase's accounts. Either he is a crappy poker player, or he spent his winnings as fast as he got them.

I think what some people fail to realise about gambling addicts is that it’s not always about the winning. It’s the buzz of placing the bet. I work closely with a gambling addict, he could be up thousands one day and not have the money for lunch the next. He doesn’t stop because he has won, he keeps going and going. A lot of gambling addicts are the same. A regular gambler is happy with a win and then stops or stops when their allocated funds are gone. An addict can’t do that IMO
BBM

Yep, and they can be on a winning streak with hundreds in a machine and instead of taking it out they will keep going, hitting that button until they LOSE the lot...then they'll go get more money out of the ATM just so they can hit those buttons again and again and again. It's NOT about the money, it's the buzz they're getting out of hitting those pathetic little buttons. Ashamed to admit, been there done that and it just aint worth it!!

Last edited:
Do I have this right ? We will have testimony next week and then it's over for an undetermined amount of time?

Last edited:
#McStay - Merritt's phone pings on Feb 4, 2010. His phone pings in Rancho Cucumonga area at 5:48pm. The next 3 1/2 hrs all incoming calls forward to voicemail until 9:32pm when ping shows in Mira Loma area.
Dz98qN0V4AAbffO.png

#McStay - Merritt's phone pings Feb 5, 2010 7am in Rancho Cucamonga area.

Dz99XZmUcAEYVcl.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#McStay - Merritt's phone pings on Feb 5, 2010. No call activity from 3:45pm to 9:17pm.
Dz9-G4XVAAYtRbf.png

just a fair warning for you all... if we are going to have to rely on cathy for tweets...

cathyrusson: Sorry, but not proven where the crime scene was

Last I heard her say, she does not think they are proving their case at all.

just a fair warning for you all... if we are going to have to rely on cathy for tweets...

cathyrusson: Sorry, but not proven where the crime scene was

Last I heard her say, she does not think they are proving their case at all.

What are the chances CM's phone is hitting off a cell phone tower less than 2 miles where their bodies were buried. Just more bad luck? I think not.

This will be a good thing to end on for the long weekend. Jury will have this on their mind.

#McStay - Merritt phone pings on Feb 6, 2010 near Victorville, Ca. Prosecutors say this is where he buried the bodies of the McStay family. Prosecutors mark with blue "crime scene" at burial site.
Dz9_AsiUUAIT6cM.png

McStay - Photo on left of cell tower near burial site shown in court. Photo on the right our footage from burial site visit in Jan 2019.
Dz-ADySVYAEzQVs.png
Dz-ADyVVsAAxcwf.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 33s34 seconds ago
#McStay - Court is adjourned until Monday.

Last edited:
I am trying to think of something positive with having no camera in the courtroom for at least a couple of weeks.

Maybe the testimonies will go more at a fuild pace since the cameras wont be there for the attorneys to perform their antics, and all the show out drama rama.

Maybe for once they will get down to serious business knowing they cant watch themselves perform later on.

I hope so anyway.

Imo

What are the chances CM's phone is hitting off a cell phone tower less than 2 miles where their bodies were buried. Just more bad luck? I think not.

This will be a good thing to end on for the long weekend. Jury will have this on their mind.

Yeah, I don't know how the defense explains this... but according to them, they have an explanation haha I am not sure if we will "see" that with this guy, but it will be in their case.

Cell tower testimony just wrapped up for this week. What you ya think? convinced CM buried the bodies 2-5-10 between 11 Am - 2 Pm or so? Very suspicious!!! No cell tower pings from JM or SM after 2-4-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme