CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on Monday..

Tomorrow... maybe... providing no one get's injured, Maline gets there on time, the judge doesn't have to take a call and/or there is a freak snowstorm :D:p

missy1974, Monday at 11:25 AM
CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #7

@katydid23 replied:

It would be a real freak snowstorm if it found it's way to San Berdoo.

I can't believe it happened LOL

Some IE school districts cancel classes due to snow

Be careful what you wish for! Lol

IKR? Why would that be any different than gambling?

It's still gambling, that's why I wasn't "getting it". I still haven't watched the testimony, think I'm just gonna leave it until tomorrow, been a long day here.

I am not a card player, but have heard stories IMO it can cost a lot more if you are playing cards, and sometimes the games are hours and hours and hours. I am not sure of the loss/winnings in poker. Meaning, I might play with $200 or $500, but what can I expect for a return if I'm "winning"? Are we talking 1000's? Maybe we have a poker player that can enlighten us?

@Force Ten
I said I would look this up and forgot until just now.. this is what I have in my notes about the "devices" (not including 4 & 5 that we heard about extensively) Day 18. Notes for the missing computer, I'm not sure if Schroeder answered or not lol I sometimes note the questions, even if they are sustained because I find the questions can be telling ;-)

Device 3 - dell inspirion laptop computer

Schroeder didn't know the primary user of dell or emachine. (Maline implies that the Dell was mainly Summer, the emachine was mainly Joey)

Mention of "missing" computer:

were you ever able to find Giuseppe black(?) joseph's laptop computer… ever find any evidence that the computer existed? Does he recall doing any reports on a computer specifically owned by Joseph. Again, did not know the FBI reports existed when he did his report.

And Device 1:

DEVICE 1 - asus laptop. do you have the owner's name? State objects, requests to approach. Sustained on beyond the scope.

just a fair warning for you all... if we are going to have to rely on cathy for tweets...

cathyrusson: Sorry, but not proven where the crime scene was

Last I heard her say, she does not think they are proving their case at all.

I don't think she will even be tweeting. She can't see the trial either because there are no cameras there. She is not going to the trial.

Low viewership.....talking heads talk over testimony about other cases.....off days.....BAD FEED VIRTUALLY EVERYDAY, ALL DAY.......camera guy bailing on day one was an omen......and they want to blame the trial????

I hope they're reading here and feel the disdain. Imo the people filming probably have the easiest job and probably sitting on their *advertiser censored* doing it.

I remember there were several outlets vying for the opportunity to film. I hope a reputable company gets in and soon.

Because he is reportedly forgetful. Forgets things like not having a TV. Would not make a good poker player in that case.

Exactly. One needs a good memory to play a good poker game. My son has a great memory and is a pretty good poker player. But his lovely, strong willed wife doesn't 'allow' it very often anymore. lol And I don't blame her. They have kids and a mortgage. That is his priority now. ;)

There is another trial they want to cover. They think it's not a big deal to leave for a week or 2...

So we miss what, 10 hours of testimony?
Unreal. We work 20 hour days during trials. I'm already preparing for it now and we are 5 weeks away!

Well at least there won't be so much complaining about the feed right?

Well DK is shady and stole money as well as EIP, which he sold to those convicted drug dealers. He had EIP customers sending money using variances in his name. He also had money delivered to his grandfather's account. Remember that Force Ten, or anyone?

I do however believe DK was NOT involved in the murders.
MOO

ITA DK is a nasty piece of work. Much of the above was verified. Both he and Johanson were high on my list of possibles earlier on before they were found. But once the bodies were found in Victorville . . . well, that, in itself, was a big 'ole arrow to suspect #3 - CM, whose grifting and stealing have been well documented, as well as his admitted close adjacency to all things McStay physically, emotionally, monetarily.

I know! My husband retired 3 years ago and still goes to work 2-3 days a week (which I love). But his attitude is very different. All the pressure is off. Just the joy of doing what they love without all the pressure. This is where I see the judge in this case. He's happy doing what he loves. All the time in the world! Should he be presiding over a murder trial? Maybe not. But he does have good credentials.
I cannot understand why a murder case of this magnitude was given to a part-time judge.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Let's keep this coverage going. So many of us have been following this case for years, getting the opportunity to see it through is amazing. You can also message Law & Crime on FB, through messaging. Let them know this is important to you.

Low viewership.....talking heads talk over testimony about other cases.....off days.....BAD FEED VIRTUALLY EVERYDAY, ALL DAY.......camera guy bailing on day one was an omen......and they want to blame the trial????

I hope they're reading here and feel the disdain. Imo the people filming probably have the easiest job and probably sitting on their *advertiser censored* doing it.

I remember there were several outlets vying for the opportunity to film. I hope a reputable company gets in and soon.

https://wildabouttrial.com/contact-us/

Send wildabouttrial a message, ask them! I have followed them for a few years, first place I looked when I found out the about this trial starting. Was disappointed that they weren't.

That being said. Cathy said they "are working on a plan" ... so we will see, she's probably sick of hearing about it lol Think a few got punted from chat today... highly expect one of them might have been @Edmo lmao :D:D

I have a feeling that the family that can't be there every day, all day, is probably also watching it in the privacy of their own homes... no one tweeting that they are there, or hanging their heads, or crying, or heaven forbid going for a pee. I think it provides not only a service to us, but to them, and L & C just may not realize that, JMO. I have been annoyed by the feed on certain days, but understood and knew that it would be uploaded at the end of the day, so really no big deal.

I was going to send an email or message to L&C and couldn't find an appropriate "contact" on their site. Ok... fine.. I was gonna send Dan hate mail lmao *I will still watch Live PD* :confused: Where else am I gonna learn to lie about all the things I "didn't know were in my car"? LOL

So we miss what, 10 hours of testimony?
Unreal. We work 20 hour days during trials. I'm already preparing for it now and we are 5 weeks away!

Well at least there won't be so much complaining about the feed right?

I probably wouldn't mind.. BUT.. they are getting into the cell stuff. And I know we will see the other side of it eventually (the defense side) but I do think this is their best evidence, I want to see if it's as good as they say LOL

Send wildabouttrial a message, ask them! I have followed them for a few years, first place I looked when I found out the about this trial starting. Was disappointed that they weren't.

That being said. Cathy said they "are working on a plan" ... so we will see, she's probably sick of hearing about it lol Think a few got punted from chat today... highly expect one of them might have been @Edmo lmao :D:D

I have a feeling that the family that can't be there every day, all day, is probably also watching it in the privacy of their own homes... no one tweeting that they are there, or hanging their heads, or crying, or heaven forbid going for a pee. I think it provides not only a service to us, but to them, and L & C just may not realize that, JMO. I have been annoyed by the feed on certain days, but understood and knew that it would be uploaded at the end of the day, so really no big deal.

I was going to send an email or message to L&C and couldn't find an appropriate "contact" on their site. Ok... fine.. I was gonna send Dan hate mail lmao *I will still watch Live PD* :confused: Where else am I gonna learn to lie about all the things I "didn't know were in my car"? LOL
Do we know if they've even shown interest in this trial though?

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Let's keep this coverage going. So many of us have been following this case for years, getting the opportunity to see it through is amazing. You can also message Law & Crime on FB, through messaging. Let them know this is important to you.

ohhhh thank you! I didn't think of that! Not gonna lie... I have twitter, but don't use it for cases I follow. I should really set up an account for that purpose so I can't be "tracked" I love you all... but not that much :D:D:D It's a privacy thing for me ;)

I've contacted them. (Facebook is a good way) I would be polite, but I actually contacted them about covering this trial months before we knew when it would begin, and they were receptive even then. They care about their audience. I don't think I had anything to do with their decision, but politely expressing that this matters to you, lets them know they have a committed audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro