CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if they've even shown interest in this trial though?
I don't know, but is that because L&C took it first? If they could get their nose in there, I guarantee a lot of the viewers would jump ship at L&C. There were a lot of people in chat that were upset... but they were getting booted LOL

Actually, not true. There is testimony that Chase was at Metro Sheet Metal mid-morning on the 8th. He also pings towers near to his home, on other days. The fact that when questioned four years after these murders he can't recall what he did on a given day, isn't all that surprising. Especially as he worked for himself. He could easily have been at work, and the time blurred.

Where were any of us the weekend of February 4, 2010?

Well, I'm pretty sure I would remember if my business associate just up and disappeared without so much as a phone call.

Actually, CM did remember quite a bit about that last day.

That evening call? At first, he didn't want to speak with Joseph. Then he was in the loo, and missed the call. And then there are those pesky phone records that showed no call at all was received by CM that night. And - by his own words he was definitely the last person JM saw that day. Plus, according to CM, Joey was also at his desk at home around 5:30 on 2/4.

With the burials in his back yard, so to speak, CM remembered quite a lot that perhaps he shouldn't have shared with LE.

ohhhh thank you! I didn't think of that! Not gonna lie... I have twitter, but don't use it for cases I follow. I should really set up an account for that purpose so I can't be "tracked" I love you all... but not that much :D:D:D It's a privacy thing for me ;)

Twitter isn't the only way. Facebook works. As long as we are polite and respectful, this helps them know they have a committed audience. If someone whines and complains about the quality of the feed, that might not be as appreciated.

Well that's you. We have to look at what is standard for Chase. Chase forgot his home address in that Feb. 2010 interview. He forgot Metro's address. And he couldn't recall exactly what he was doing on the 8th. My guess, there is some memory issue there-perhaps due to medication or even age. Or stress.

Clearly, there would be no reason to lie about not knowing his address.

JMarsh, I know you are an apologist for CM, but surely you jest. Memory issues? He gave all the road maps to LE.

Well, I'm pretty sure I would remember if my business associate just up and disappeared without so much as a phone call.

Actually, CM did remember quite a bit about that last day.

That evening call? At first, he didn't want to speak with Joseph. Then he was in the loo, and missed the call. And then there are those pesky phone records that showed no call at all was received by CM that night. And - by his own words he was definitely the last person JM saw that day. Plus, according to CM, Joey was also at his desk at home around 5:30 on 2/4.

With the burials in his back yard, so to speak, CM remembered quite a lot that perhaps he shouldn't have shared with LE.

Well, that's you. And fortunately for you, you are not on trial.

No one has gone into February 4, so I can't speak to this yet.

Today I read something in the chat, and it got me thinking....

It was being discussed about when he would have dug the graves and when he took the bodies there... could he have done the digging on the 5th, burial on the 6th...

IIRC the burial site was a hmmm in a lower area? a depression? I don't know the word I'm looking for LOL But I recall thinking that it was lower than the ground around it.. is that the case?

JMarsh, I know you are an apologist for CM, but surely you jest. Memory issues? He gave all the road maps to LE.

You don't know me well enough to know who or what I am. I am not apologizing for anyone. I am analyzing the evidence. I you want to discuss the evidence I'm happy to discuss this with you, otherwise, not so much.

I met a reporter during the Christopher Lee (Erin Corwin) trial. I just sent her a message asking if she would be able to attend the trial and either tweet or join here and report.

She lives in San Diego I don’t know the distance to San Bernardino. I will let you know what her response is. She did a great job reporting in the Lee Trial.

Well DK is shady and stole money as well as EIP, which he sold to those convicted drug dealers. He had EIP customers sending money using variances in his name. He also had money delivered to his grandfather's account. Remember that Force Ten, or anyone?

I do however believe DK was NOT involved in the murders.
MOO
Neither do I think he had anything to do with the murders. But I believe there are some valid reasons why he money sent to his grandfather's (John Pugsley) account. Patrick Mcstay explained it as something about EIP not having a merchant account. Something like that. I'll see if I can find the quote.

If I'm not mistaken, he even took money from customers after he sold the company.

The class bias being demonstrated so far by the state in their analysis of Chase's finances, I'm a little concerned with. So far all their analysis does is illustrate the anatomy of a person in financial trouble-not unlike a lot of Americans at that time.

It borders on being bigoted in regards to someone's economic status, as opposed to showing a motive for murder.

Problem being, CM had a long-standing habit of spending OPM (other people's money)

I met a reporter during the Christopher Lee (Erin Corwin) trial. I just sent her a message asking if she would be able to attend the trial and either tweet or join here and report.

She lives in San Diego I don’t know the distance to San Bernardino. I will let you know what her response is. She did a great job reporting in the Lee Trial.

Thank you! I know we have so many locals here, maybe someone can reach out to that one reporter or person that could get this done :) I really am surprised one of the local stations didn't pick this up. I don't mean to broadcast the whole thing, but they could have covered it and put it on their websites. I am not sure what has happened to the "media".

Jodi Arias's trial was pretty long, where did we watch that??? (I do recall watching some on HLN, but I know it was streamed too)

Today I read something in the chat, and it got me thinking....

It was being discussed about when he would have dug the graves and when he took the bodies there... could he have done the digging on the 5th, burial on the 6th...

IIRC the burial site was a hmmm in a lower area? a depression? I don't know the word I'm looking for LOL But I recall thinking that it was lower than the ground around it.. is that the case?

Not sure if this is what you mean but there was an area referred to as “a wash” very close to the graves.

THANK YOU @Mica ! I guess I could have googled it LOL This is what I thought, but just wasn't sure. But now what I'm unsure of is, is how close the graves were to this "wash" Think I have to go find pictures now.

From the link:

There are several reasons why you should NOT camp in washes. Firstly, desert weather is somewhat unpredictable, and because of the inability of even meager rains to penetrate the soil, the rains quickly turn to runoff which can quickly become swift torrents of water, or flash floods. Even though the wash may be deep (like a riverbed), appear dry as a bone, and seem like it will protect you from the wind, unless you have checked the weather and are quite sure that there is no rain in the forecast for weeks to come, it is unwise to pitch a tent or lay a sleeping bag in a desert wash. Many a desert camper has drowned in unexpected flash floods.

I'll say this: I will NEVER pay for ANY subscription to L&C, EVER ! To me, Florida gets the "best" court coverage and California gets sub-standard coverage. I'll leave it at that. WHAT A BUNCH of idiots running L&C, IMO. Peace out.
Seriously! They have exclusive streaming rights and their feed is *advertiser censored*. The only reliable way to watch is to stream their intermittent live coverage "TV channel" on YouTube which is a waste because of all the commercials and constant cutting in and out to hear so called experts give a half baked opinion and most of the time they can't even get whether or not it's the pros. Or defense questioning the witness. They give opinions and it's obvious they started listening to the testimony 5 minutes ago and have no idea what they are talking about. Just because the trial is a slower paced and can't be covered in a soundbite doesn't make it any less important than any other trial. Pissed!

You don't know me well enough to know who or what I am. I am not apologizing for anyone. I am analyzing the evidence. I you want to discuss the evidence I'm happy to discuss this with you, otherwise, not so much.

Au contraire. You posed memory issues that have no basis in fact when he remembers quite well what happened and has so spoken. You have presented "evidence," that his own public testimony refutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro