Found Deceased CA - John Wooner, 57, city manager, Bakersfield, 14 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of thoughts popped into my head after I wrote this.
They could probably tell if the vehicle was side-swiped by scrapings on the side and paint transfer.

He was a very large man, he may have not used a seat belt due to it being too tight and restrictive. He was found in the back of the vehicle when it was recovered.

A blown tire on the front end could cause loss of control.

Just a couple of thoughts and MOO.

Whether he was sideswiped by another car and lost control or, more sinister, was forced off the road and/or pushed into the river, I still ask why was he up the canyon road ? He had said he he was on his way home to his wife, and yet, he wasn't.

Agreed. I've been wondering if someone in his family was going to comment on whether or not it was unusual for him to be in that area. From what I understand, it was unusual and he had no reason to be in that area. He told his wife he was headed home and ended up in the Kern River. Kern River is the opposite direction from where he lives.

And just like that...we're back to this being very likely self-harm (made to look like an accident). All IMHO.
Shoot. I thought that all along, and I think some early removed posts had some kernels of truth that suggested the same, but I wanted for his family's sake to believe it was an accident. What a way to choose to go.

I don't trust that city.
Rightfully so. Mcfarland is just as corrupt as Bakersfield.
Not just our law enforcement. Even judges here can be bought. If you are ever in any legal trouble in Kern County, please do yourself a favor and hire a lawyer from OUTSIDE of Kern County. You'd be safe to hire an attorney from LA. They will smell the corruption here and do something about it. If you hire a lawyer from Kern County, your case will get dragged out for years, purposely so.

From personal experience the news likes twisting stories and adding in details to make it more interesting. Instead of focusing on a missing person's case they dug into the family's history and turned it into a public fiasco. Don't believe everything that you read, words and statements can easily be twisted into something else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back