Found Deceased CA - Jolissa Fuentes, 22, Selma, 7 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember aqueducts in central California. They pulled cars out of there all the time. I’m not familiar with Selma but that’s what I thought as soon as I saw that AWP was coming. Are there canals close by?
the lakes are the opposite direction from the aqueduct. but there are irrigation canals all over.

To me in the video she looked either under the influence or extremely exhausted, so if she went left onto Nebraska and then made it to the Avocado Lake area I think she was either disoriented, lost, confused and somehow made it there OR chose to go there because she essentially went past Selma and her home. I know her family says she wouldn’t go there alone but it was really early in the morning, her brother wasn’t home, she tried calling her sister (maybe to hang out just talk), maybe she couldn’t find anyone to hang out with her so she did decide to go on her own. We don’t always know what people are thinking or feeling.

Last edited:
To me in the video she looked either under the influence or extremely exhausted, so if she went left onto Nebraska and then made it to the Avocado Lake area I think she was either disoriented, lost, confused and somehow made it there OR chose to go there because she essentially went past Selma and her home. I know her family says she wouldn’t go there alone but it was really early in the morning, her brother wasn’t home, she tried calling her sister (maybe to hang out just talk), maybe she couldn’t find anyone to hang out with her so she did decide to go on her own. We don’t always know what people are thinking or feeling.
I thought her family said she used to go to the orchards alone after a friend died?

I thought her family said she used to go to the orchards alone after a friend died?
Her friend, Jose, was murdered and was located on East Springfield, just west of Fowler Avenue. It has been stated that she may have been heading to the cornfield because she liked to go there to think about him. I am not sure where that information came from though.

Edit: here is an article about him.

There seems to be conflicting reports. I originally read that she spoke with her grandmother last when she stopped by the house for a bag and money. Now her brother is saying he saw her and she talked to him? Does he live with the grandmother too or did Jolissa go to his home? "Be right back" doesn't fit with her family "speculating" that she went to a certain area to "find peace of mind". I am very confused.

There seems to be conflicting reports. I originally read that she spoke with her grandmother last when she stopped by the house for a bag and money. Now her brother is saying he saw her and she talked to him? Does he live with the grandmother too or did Jolissa go to his home? "Be right back" doesn't fit with her family "speculating" that she went to a certain area to "find peace of mind". I am very confused.
I am confused too. The no digital footprint is odd too.
I thought she went to her grandmother’s and woke her up at 3am and then went to the store and bought a blunt.

Her brother was up at 3am too? Why not ask him for a $1 to buy a blunt instead of waking grandmother unless Jolissa woke everyone up in the house when she got home from a party?
A clear timeline is needed to clear up discrepancies.
JMO

Is it stated in any of the articles if LE tracked her phone and know exactly where her phone was pinging? We know her phone was on at 5:26am. I mean there has to be something for AWP to be coming in to search. The Sun article says she hadn't been seen or heard from since 3:30 am but that's not really true. She was seen on the gas station surveillance at 4:00 am and while her sister didn't speak to her when she called around 5:30 am, she did reach out to someone. What tower did her phone ping off of at that time?

To read the full article you have to register but it's free. According to this, LE have seen her on other surveillance outside of the AM/PM store she stopped at but they aren't going to release that information to the public.

Selma Police Chief Rudy Alcaraz told Fox News: “We picked her up on camera after that. However, we’re not going to relinquish that information, as we…have to kind of consider all avenues,” he said. “Right now, there’s nothing that is insinuating foul play, but, again, we don’t have much information.”

I wonder how much cash she got from her grandmother? Enough for gas and food for weeks? If she bought a blunt -did she already have weed or did she make a stop after the convenience store?
Assuming the blunt was for some mary jane, which is a really good assumption, then your question of whether she already had the weed before the purchase is a very good one. Did she meet up with someone to buy some? Hmmm....

Also, if she had been out partying that night then I'd like to know if she was in fact drinking. Mixing alcohol with marijuana can give you the serious spins and if she tried to drive like that then she absolutely could have wrecked.

On the official missing FB page for Jolissa, her sister answers the question as to whether or not she aleady had the weed she was supposedly to be to be headed to smoke in one of the comments, FWIW.
Thanks! I’ve tried to read all the posts and comments on that page - must have missed it.

She's visiting her grandmother at 3:00 AM ... Is it normal or really strange?
According to earlier articles posted upthread, she lives with her grandmother.

“If you’re listening, we love you baby, and we’re praying for you," added Jolissa's grandmother, Irene Fuentes, who she lives with.

Her family says she was out with friends until around 3:00 a.m. and then stopped by home.

Going back to the GH video posted by @samsmom on #41, he makes an interesting observation of the AMPM video. From 8:18 to 9:00 in the video, we see Jolissa look to her left at the guy who had just left the store ahead of her. She is apparently parked to the right of the exit. It might be nothing, but it does make one wonder if something else was involved.

According to earlier articles posted upthread, she lives with her grandmother.
Only to clarify, when they write "Her family says she was out with friends until around 3:00 a.m. and then stopped by home." Home is with the grandmother and nowhere else?
Stoping home and stoping by grandmother's home, same place?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back